ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist democrat

I never heard of Alma Adams, so I checked Wikipedia. It made no mention of her bill. It did say that she did not go to President Trump's inauguration. Why isn't he called an election denier? Along with many other Democrats who agreed with Hillary that Trump did not win the election.

Wikipedia also said, A court-ordered redistricting in 2016 made the 12th somewhat more compact. It now comprised nearly all of Mecklenburg County, home to Charlotte. Adams's home in Greensboro was drawn into the 13th district. She had already filed for a second full term, but announced she would move to Charlotte.[37] She claims a home in Charlotte's Fourth Ward neighborhood owned by Mary Gaffney,[38] one of her prominent supporters,[39] as her official residence in the district. Both Gaffney and Adams maintain active voter registrations at that address.[40] On May 31, WBTV in Charlotte reported that Adams filed campaign finance documents listing her longtime home in Greensboro as her residence, and also spends most weekends in her Greensboro home. WBTV also reported that Adams had scrubbed all references to her service as a local official in Greensboro from her campaign website, though her biography on her campaign's Facebook page still contained references to that service.[41] She drove away when a WBTV reporter confronted her in Greensboro.[41] While members of Congress are only required to live in the state they represent, convention calls for them to live in or near the district they represent.

BTW, one must read Politico with critical reasoning. Why is there no money going to Cleveland, and for that matter, why Chicago? And wasn't there a big scandal about that large amount of money that went to Baltimore but was not seen? Gee whiz, Democrat run cities that keep voting for Democrats. And I love the picture Politico used to show how Trump's dollars show a run down city. Oh my, the picture was taken in 2016,

Reactions: mediaexpert
I don't think this guy is a grifter and not sure he is racist. He just seems a bit concerned
Could this mean the racist Joe Crow-Robinette Biden, protégée of Robert KKK Byrd, is letting the southern border be wide open as part of a plan to exterminate inner-city blacks.?

Uncle Bni, what are you hearing on Urban radio about this diabolical scheme?

Could this mean the racist Joe Crow-Robinette Biden, protégée of Robert KKK Byrd, is letting the southern border be wide open as part of a plan to exterminate inner-city blacks.?

Uncle Bni, what are you hearing on Urban radio about this diabolical scheme?
Auntie Rivering, urban radio don’t subscribe to bs conspiracy theories. Not worth talking about. We leave all the conspiracy theories to Faux News and right wing radio.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
Auntie Rivering, urban radio don’t subscribe to bs conspiracy theories. Not worth talking about. We leave all the conspiracy theories to Faux News and right wing radio.
So Urban radio did not push the Russian collusion conspiracy?

Reactions: tjreese
So Urban radio did not push the Russian collusion conspiracy?
Not a conspiracy. Urban radio talked about how the Russians did fool with the election and Chump’s involvement. We’ve been through this before but Mueller did show Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election Chump’s campaign but could not prove Chump’s involvement. That does not mean Chump did not do anything wrong. Just like OJ Simpson. He was acquitted of killing Nicole, but y’all thought that he still did it. When it comes to procecution, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.

During that time, months leading up to the 2016 election, not sure about all urban radio but the station I listened on SiriusXM had strange calls by callers that can be identified as black. They kept calling and discouraging the listeners it not vote. Plus other negative calls. Some calls promoting Chump. These type calls were identified in the Mueller report as Russians hiring some of these black folks to call and disrupt and try to dissuade blacks from voting.

Especially the dead voters. Good point.
And Mark Meadows voting from a broken down trailer home he owned in NC!

And Bannon voting from his ex wife’s address in Florida!

Clearly there are issues for you to investigate. HOP ON IT LIL FELLA!!

And Mark Meadows voting from a broken down trailer home he owned in NC!

And Bannon voting from his ex wife’s address in Florida!

Clearly there are issues for you to investigate. HOP ON IT LIL FELLA!!
To clarify for you, those guys were not dead when they voted.

Also, Joe Crow, the guy you voted for, is not dead yet, much to the disappointment of dems.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Polls in general do not mean jack. Then when polls are targeted to black people during the election cycle, they are grossly inaccurate. The black poll numbers in the article are way too high. Chump got 8% of the black vote in 2020. If there is an increase of black Chump voters, it may be around 10%. Historically, the main issue in elections is black voter turnout. Low black election turnout has benefitted Republican candidates regardless of the polls. I have a feeling that there will be low black turnout in the 2024 election. Blacks do not seem to be excited about Chump and on a lesser scale, Biden.

Polls in general do not mean jack. Then when polls are targeted to black people during the election cycle, they are grossly inaccurate. The black poll numbers in the article are way too high. Chump got 8% of the black vote in 2020. If there is an increase of black Chump voters, it may be around 10%. Historically, the main issue in elections is black voter turnout. Low black election turnout has benefitted Republican candidates regardless of the polls. I have a feeling that there will be low black turnout in the 2024 election. Blacks do not seem to be excited about Chump and on a lesser scale, Biden.
Which blacks are you speaking for today?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
I see that she did this in 2019, and I googled many mainstream news articles denouncing Trump regarding their opinions reported as fact. PBS is very left leaning, and this is their article from FEBRUARY 2017. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/trump-signs-executive-order-black-colleges

Please note that this is one of many issues that Trump accomplished that he didn't even campaign on. I have NEVER seen any President do as much as Trump. And BTW, I am pretty moderate, and have probably voted for more Democrats than Republicans in my lifetime.

I have also never seen so many conspiracy theories come true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT