ADVERTISEMENT

And another one's gone

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Utah and Larry Krystkowiak are parting ways. Maybe Lil' Arch's buyout wasn't that bad.....With Krystkowiak being released prematurely, the program does owe him a buyout of $6.625 million....AT FRIGGIN" UTAH.

• Wow
Reactions: TX4GB
Utah and Larry Krystkowiak are parting ways. Maybe Lil' Arch's buyout wasn't that bad.....With Krystkowiak being released prematurely, the program does owe him a buyout of $6.625 million....AT FRIGGIN" UTAH.
Crazy to think that Utah apparently has similar delusional expectations as others.

Amazing the college football and bball coaches getting canned the past year when most said coaching jobs are safe during the pandemic.

May have to do with Bobonski being stuck in Indy until the tournament is over. But I don't think she will be let go. Just my opinion.
If so, that could have happened last week IN Indy...as it should have happened literally as soon as they finished last week.

They lose money every year. They’ll lose less if they are paying 1 coach instead of 2?
Hard to understand why someone gets contract extensions with such poor results. It seems clear that she has run the program into the dirt.

Hard to understand why someone gets contract extensions with such poor results. It seems clear that she has run the program into the dirt.
Could be wrong, but I don’t think MBob had anything to do with her current contract?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT