ADVERTISEMENT

An idea emerged during the Tiller era from the Knucklehead Forum...

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Buy tickets and donate them to Charitable groups. I.E. YMCA Lafayette, YMCA Clinton County, etc, etc OR buy tickets and donate them to Purdue for Indiana High School Students. High School students show your i.d. at the will call window and your in free of charge.
Just my $.02. There are 3 more home games on the schedule. Buy tickets and donate. I will.
An underprivileged child's life may be impacted positively for it and so will Purdue football which will need an infusion of $'s ASAP. A true win / win. scenario

Buy tickets and donate them to Charitable groups. I.E. YMCA Lafayette, YMCA Clinton County, etc, etc OR buy tickets and donate them to Purdue for Indiana High School Students. High School students show your i.d. at the will call window and your in free of charge.
Just my $.02. There are 3 more home games on the schedule. Buy tickets and donate. I will.
An underprivileged child's life may be impacted positively for it and so will Purdue football which will need an infusion of $'s ASAP. A true win / win. scenario

I've donated mine for a year now since my dad won't use them any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT