ADVERTISEMENT

Admitting the obvious now, out loud....

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
"I don't think alot of Democrat voters even know what they voted for"

In essence he is admitting, many D voters are manipulated sheep, not even knowing what they are voting for because the media has manipulated their focus to emotional things that matter little.....like I have said here for years.

Last edited:
Oh, brother.

No more so than republican voters. This is actually very simple, let me break it down for you. People vote on:

Abortion
Guns
Whether the candidate is a completely unlikeable, insufferable asshole

That's it, so you can save your typical sanctimonious nonsense.

End thread. :)

Oh, brother.

No more so than republican voters. This is actually very simple, let me break it down for you. People vote on:

Abortion
Guns

End of your feeble attempt to explain US politics, you mean.

It's the economy, stupid.

Oh, brother.

Abortion
Guns

Showing your lack of knowledge. Economy #1 or #2 issue nearly every year.

The issue of abortion is one of those emotional issues used by the Dems for voter manipulation .......when with the morning after pill, it is meaningless issue in practicality 90+% of the time. Meanwhile, those "abortion" voters are now going broke under the Biden economy.

Last edited:
Showing your lack of knowledge. Economy #1 or #2 issue nearly every year.

The issue of abortion is one of those emotional issues used by the Dems for voter manipulation .......when with the morning after pill it is meaningless issue in practicality 90+% of the time. Meanwhile, those voters are now going broke under the Biden economy.
There is no right to an abortion under the constitution. Therefore, it belongs to the states per the constitution, which was corrected after half a century. Women can still get an abortion. Gun rights that shall not be infringed in the second are to protect the others rights and listed just behind the first noting the importance of such. Guns are a right listed in the constitution and abortions are not. When dems confuse rights with no rights (and I have a dumb sister that does that) you start to realize there is more confusion than palatable.

Oh, brother.

Abortion
Guns

Exactly. The dems and you voted for an unlikeable, insufferable asshole who has dementia and you don't care

"I don't think alot of Democrat voters even know what they voted for"

In essence he is admitting, many D voters are manipulated sheep, not even knowing what they are voting for because the media has manipulated their focus to emotional things that matter little.....like I have said here for years.
So this black guy is the authority on how democrats vote? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
So this black guy is the authority on how democrats vote? Lol.

The truth he spouted.....made you uncomfortable enough to respond. That's a crack in the dam anyway.

But you are what he is talking about. You obviously have been manipulated by the media as evidenced of your display on here, of your viseral emotions of hate toward T. You were an easy mark for the media. And look @ the money it cost you. They have control over your mind's focus, that you are probably telling yourself, you are right.....The money is not important, T is worth hating because he is dangerous for the country. LOL. Easy mark. The media owns you.

Last edited:
Oh, brother.

Abortion
Guns

MOST R's that I know vote for these things and these only. Lowering taxes, lowering the deficit, keeping Americans safe.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Oh, brother.

Abortion
Guns

Yeah, voters never vote on the economy. Oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
but the dems HAVE to make abortion a major election year topic. That way, when they paint all Repubs as anti-abortion and thus anti-woman, they're hoping to garner a good portion of the independent female vote.
What else are the Dems going to run on:
The economy? No
Inflation? No
Immigration? No
Crime? No
Ukrains? No

but the dems HAVE to make abortion a major election year topic. That way, when they paint all Repubs as anti-abortion and thus anti-woman, they're hoping to garner a good portion of the independent female vote.
The economy? No
Inflation? No
Immigration? No
Crime? No
Ukrains? No
And unfortunately, that’s enough to get them elected along with mail in voting.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The economy? No
Inflation? No
Immigration? No
Crime? No
Ukrains? No
You forgot the Afg withdrawal, an extraordinary success according to Biden.

And unfortunately, that’s enough to get them elected along with mail in voting.
The Repubs need to not allow themselves to get sucked down the rabbit hole of making it a major wedge issue. They can't take that bait.

You forgot the Afg withdrawal, an extraordinary success according to Biden.
Well, you can pretty much point to anything Biden has been involved in and label it as a failure. Seriously, his administration has done very, very little right.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT