ADVERTISEMENT

AD candidates

Since you're unable to discuss the merits of your underwhelming athletic director, I'm happy to call it a day with you. You clearly lack the insight to discuss the subject with intelligence, which is typical for someone from Purdue. Even though he's mediocre in his best moments, that's always been good enough for a "school" that gave the world the likes of Earl Butz, George King and Leon Burtnett, among other great thinkers and purveyors of mediocrity. It's the grand Purdue tradition. Now, I would imagine your break is over. Grab your hair net and get back to work.

Whenever a discussion alludes to campus products, eye-ewe does warrant special notice. We're all astounded by biz whizzes like Tim Durham and Todd Leary, captivating as they are, but they can't hold a candle to compatriots Jim Jones, Emily and Bill Harris and a drop-in named Charlie Manson.

For them, eye-ewe has not received its due.

Originally posted by Born Boiler:

Whenever a discussion alludes to campus products, eye-ewe does warrant special notice. We're all astounded by biz whizzes like Tim Durham and Todd Leary, captivating as they are, but they can't hold a candle to compatriots Jim Jones, Emily and Bill Harris and a drop-in named Charlie Manson.

For them, eye-ewe has not received its due.

a little OT, but my brother had Emily Harris as a teacher in jr high. .(yes, in Btown).

i doubt many today know who Bill and Emily are.

blankimage.png

eyezb.jpg

This post was edited on 12/6 9:50 AM by Redhotfill

Who is this Kern/Peegs guy? Does he not realize we tested out IU's programs and have actually graduated from Purdue as a opposed to "attended/Kern" IU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT