ADVERTISEMENT

A magical season coming?

88btfu92

All-American
Jul 31, 2012
'should' take care of recruiting for 2016 and 2017 building off what we failed to do after the success of the Baby Boilers. Here's hoping that we not only win but win big and have fun doing it. Not saying we have the golden goose but if we do let's not choke the thing by making sure everyone gets theirs...minutes and/or points and no 12 man rotations! Everything has come together for this season with all positions of need being met...AJ return, a monster sized 5 star #4, a solid mature back up PG and most importantly guys not playing out of position. I've no doubt been critical of Painter but I am looking forward to seeing what he does with this special group. Losing to any Gardner Webb type school would be unacceptable this go around. If Matt is the type of high caliber coach that many on here think he is then he should have a magical season. Are there any glaring reasons he shouldn't? We all know what Bo or Izzo would do with this group:) Expectations- have to better than last year so I'll say top 2 league finish and a sweet 16. I'll jump on Amazon and order me some Orville popcorn and see if the 80" TV's have come down in price. Starting to get a little excited here. Boiler up!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News