ADVERTISEMENT

7.5 dogs @ Minny

I hate saying this but we are going to lose by at least 20 points. I certainly hope they prove me wrong but we simply don’t match up well at all against Minnesota. Fleck is obnoxious but he has always recruited really big OL. I wouldn’t be surprised to see their offense on the field for over 40 minutes. I’ll say 45-14 is the final. Prove me wron
Time for me to eat a lot of crow!

Don't believe we'll be spanked that hard. Purdue will keep it closer that most believe it will. We've played with a high amount of injuries just last season and performed well. That is gut feel only, and we'll see what happens.
I haven't watched any of MN football. I hear all about their Offense and their DB's are good. There has to be exploit opportunities that can give Purdue chunk plays.
Here I am happily eating crow. It tastes quite like crow, and not a bit like chicken.

When the score lingered at 10-10 for so long, the tide could have quickly turned in favor of the Homecoming team, but defense saved the day.

Minnesota is a team that is built to run, and regardless of who carries the ball at that program, the line knows how to block. Purdue run D really showed up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT