ADVERTISEMENT

50 Cent is a Trump fan.

Are the repubs so desperate for people of color that they are now inviting LGTQ people to speak at the RNC? I thought the repubs were for family values.
Just like most Dems and libs, you have no context.
It's not that Republicans don't like the alphabet soup people (they don't really care: Do what you want with who you want behind closed doors, but you don't need a parade to tell us about it), they don't like when it's pushed on children, or men competing in women's sports or men in the women's locker room or teachers talking to children about sex and gender identity.

It's very similar to how dems and libs think Republicans feel about immigration: Republicans are all for legal immigration, not illegal immigration. That's the little detail lefty libs don't want to admit.

Not sure what you are trying to get at. New Pal posted about Amber Rose speaking at the RNC last night and I responded. What does that have to do with watching the RNC in previous years? Like I said I definitely do not watch the whole RNC; just a very small fraction. So, perhaps I have not seen all of the speakers in previous years. This year RNC will be no different. Again, what does that have to do with anything. I'm sure that you do not watch the entire DNC.
It has to do with your response to him, which promped my response to you. Your statement was a response based on ignorance. You don't have to repeat telling us you do not watch the RNC. Your response to New Pal makes it obvious.

She's as black as Obama or Harris....

But, just for good measure, the lefty libs at msnbc are very nervous about her message resonating.

I, for one, am proud to have this strong black woman on our side.
It’s doesn’t matter if Amber Rose is black or not to BNI, if she is black she is a “grifter” because she’s at the RNC. Real blacks have to attend the DNC, BNI learned that from ol’ Joe himself.

Reactions: bonefish1
Don't know you are going to have to ask someone Latino for an accurate answer. I’ll give you my 2 cents. Latinos/Hispanics are not a particular race. There are black, white, and indigenous Latinos/Hispanics. This ethnic group is far from monolithic. Some Latinos/Hispanics that I grew up with consider themselves as white and aligned themselves accordingly. There are also some that I aligned themselves otherwise. Therefore, this could be the reason of the close poll numbers.
But in contrast, the black race is monolithic? Hmm. Didn't Biden get called out and apologized for stating such?

But in contrast, the black race is monolithic? Hmm. Didn't Biden get called out and apologized for stating such?
Blacks aren’t monolithic either. However, when it comes to racial issues we should be all on the same page. Unfortunately the black grifters aren’t.

It has to do with your response to him, which promped my response to you. Your statement was a response based on ignorance. You don't have to repeat telling us you do not watch the RNC. Your response to New Pal makes it obvious.

She's as black as Obama or Harris....

But, just for good measure, the lefty libs at msnbc are very nervous about her message resonating.

I, for one, am proud to have this strong black woman on our side.
I already told you. She says with her own words that she is not black. She knows her heritage more than anyone. Even if she was black, I thought race didn’t matter to y’all. Kinda sad when y’all get so excited when y’all discover one black or person of color that supports your candidate no matter how problematic that person is.

Didn’t you see my other post. Seems like the MAGA crowd don’t care for Ms. Rose.

Blacks aren’t monolithic either. However, when it comes to racial issues we should be all on the same page. Unfortunately the black grifters aren’t.
Is that part of your training, there is no room for diversity of thought when it comes to race? All blacks must follow the same dem commands?

That was what was expected of black slaves in the old dem south, and here you are repeating it, playing into the dem grift.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
It’s doesn’t matter if Amber Rose is black or not to BNI, if she is black she is a “grifter” because she’s at the RNC. Real blacks have to attend the DNC, BNI learned that from ol’ Joe himself.

BNI is all for black people.....until they become conservative and vote Republican. Then he kicks them out.

Reactions: TheGunner
Your right....the smart blacks think for themselves. Which you hate.

BNI is all for black people.....until they become conservative and vote Republican. Then he kicks them out.
Dude, we've been through this over and over. For the last time, I don't care if they are conservative. I told you I like Colin Powell (RIP), Michael Steele, JC Watts, Condoleezza Rice, and others. What I care about and what makes them grifters are the ones that vote for Chump and that MAGA bs. The bottom line is that I like ALL non-MAGA conservatives regardless of race. I already told y'all a Christie/Pence or a Christie/Cheney ticket would have been at intriguing for me to at least consider to support. But naw, y'all call them RINOs.

Dude, we've been through this over and over. For the last time, I don't care if they are conservative. I told you I like Colin Powell (RIP), Michael Steele, JC Watts, Condoleezza Rice, and others. What I care about and what makes them grifters are the ones that vote for Chump and that MAGA bs. The bottom line is that I like ALL non-MAGA conservatives regardless of race. I already told y'all a Christie/Pence or a Christie/Cheney ticket would have been at intriguing for me to at least consider to support. But naw, y'all call them RINOs.
Cheney is a dem, not a rino. No real repubs would have serve on the crooked Jan. 6 inquiry in which they didn't call Pelosi to testify.

And Pelosi would not have appointed real repubs to it in the first place, which is why she appointed Cheney and the guy who was always crying.

You are arguing with yourself, as most conflicted people do. Getting a bit crowded in your head. You want to segregate black people, but you gleefully grandstand about supposed racism based on statues and people pointing out flaws about a mixed-race vice president.

Cheney is a dem, not a rino. No real repubs would have serve on the crooked Jan. 6 inquiry in which they didn't call Pelosi to testify.

And Pelosi would not have appointed real repubs to it in the first place, which is why she appointed Cheney and the guy who was always crying.
How is Cheney a dem? Her voting record was more conservative than her GOP colleagues.

How is Cheney a dem? Her voting record was more conservative than her GOP colleagues.
That Cheney served on the bogus Jan 6 investigation after Pelosi disallowed real repubs is proof. The real repubs would not take part in that sham.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT