ADVERTISEMENT

$49,484 the cost of electing Ol Joe/K2 to my family budget.

You don't want the nation to reclaim the sovereignty it has lost from the Biden/Harris open border policy?

You don't want violent gangs to be rounded up and deported or jailed?

None of this is a concern to you, Martha?
Okay Mr. Dystopian Nightmare.

Did a migrant take every hospital bed and every schoolhouse chair in your town too?

Btw .. Trump is saying this is what has happened in Aurora, Colorado. How incredibly stupid does someone have to be to believe him?

More likely? If he can infuriate idiots that are naive enough and wired to believe his nonsense he can get votes and sell overpriced gold painted gym shoes that are made in China.

Okay Mr. Dystopian Nightmare.

Did a migrant take every hospital bed and every schoolhouse chair in your town too?

Btw .. Trump is saying this is what has happened in Aurora, Colorado. How incredibly stupid does someone have to be to believe him?

More likely? If he can infuriate idiots that are naive enough and wired to believe his nonsense he can get votes and sell overpriced gold painted gym shoes that are made in China.
Riveting is apparently incredibly stupid enough to believe him, as are the rest of his maga buddies on here. Let’s not forget, these are the same folks who now think the government can now control hurricanes.

Riveting is apparently incredibly stupid enough to believe him, as are the rest of his maga buddies on here. These are the same folks who now think the government can control hurricanes, let’s not forget.
None of us think that about controlling hurricanes, and Trump never said it, but a long-time dem congressman believed Guam could tip over from the weight of a new military base.

Reactions: SKYDOG
None of us think that about controlling hurricanes, and Trump never said it, but a long-time dem congressman believed Guam could tip over from the weight of a new military base.
I guarantee one of you maga folks on here does (I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with 03 since he snorts that stuff right up). MTG believes it, so whatever point you think you’re making with the Guam comment goes right out the window as long as folks like her are in office. Keep digging.

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting
In the category of “nice fear mongering” I believe I can show just how this mindset has infected MAGA cultists.

From Donnie J Trump’s speech yesterday:

“You cannot get into a hospital, by the way, because the migrants have all of the beds. You cannot get into a hospital. You cannot get your kids into a school because there are migrants there that don’t even speak the language, it’s unbelievable. They’re getting precedence over your children, who have been in that school.”

“These guys are walking in with guns that are more sophisticated than our military has. They have no money, they come in from different parts of the world, and they have better guns than we have. There’s something going on. But I’ll get to it very quickly. It’s going to end. It’s going to end unpleasantly for them. We will reclaim our sovereignty, and I will give you back your freedom, your life, and your country.”

So apparently our military and law enforcement have inferior weapons compared to those cat eaters in Springfield who work at the Amazon factory.
5 lies in 2 paragraphs. All designed to cause more hate and fear of migrants.

That's called political fear mongering. Exaggerations or extreme positions to play on the fears of the base. It's been done for generations by politicians.

K2 doing the same......
"Trump not fit to be President...."
"Trump's going to pass a national abortion ban....."
"Trump is against IVF....."
"Trump is a threat to democracy...."

What is true for all families is the $49,484.....or whatever their total is. The $49,484 will be the reason Trump is President, IF he indeed is. As economics/better off than 4 years ago.... Is typically the #1 driver of voters.
What is not true is all inflation was caused by the Biden admin. Covid wasn't trump's fault but all the resulting inflation was Biden's fault seems to be the logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katscratch
Who’s laughing?

Yes-people get killed.
Yes-it is tragic when that happens.

For you to lie about a tragic situation “happening to a family friend” when it happened to a stranger a thousand miles away is pathetic.

Just because migrants have been demonized for political purposes and you fall for it doesn’t make murder okay, but it does make you pathetic.
Hey dick****. I don’t live in Indiana. This girl watched my kids for several years before leaving for school.

You’re an insensitive prick who only votes for dems so your wife will **** you and your neighbors wives don’t talk behind their backs about you.

You’re an idiot who doesn’t know shit.

Hey dick****. I don’t live in Indiana. This girl watched my kids for several years before leaving for school.

You’re an insensitive prick who only votes for dems so your wife will **** you and your neighbors wives don’t talk behind their backs about you.

You’re an idiot who doesn’t know shit.
^^ Lot of suppositions and “trust me bros” there. ^^

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
What is not true is all inflation was caused by the Biden admin. Covid wasn't trump's fault but all the resulting inflation was Biden's fault seems to be the logic.

Key word -- all.

Most inflation was though. The Trump voter sure sees it that way And in the end, Trump has no shot @ President without that. Because of the crazy prices, though his odds are great.

For Pete's sake. You're saying this is normal stuff?
Let's be clear here. Trump no longer, not that he never much did, points out that some of these immigrants are normal people. Every time he brings up immigration he refers to them as murderers and rapists and drug smugglers and mentally ill. Show me all the instances he says "some" of the illegals are these kinds of people. Show me all the times he makes distinctions of any kind between the ones that commit crimes and those who don't. He doesn't even make a distinction between illegals and migrants anymore. Migrants now means illegals when he mentions them.

Because you make a post it becomes a link as proof lol?
"Trump is not fit to be president" is fear mongering? Against IVF? Granted the abortion ban and threat to democracy do generate some fear buts it not like a significant portion is for an abortion ban or he hasn't try to overthrow an election.

Does it create the same fear as this?

Besides, what you're talking about is policy. His inflammatory comments are designed to make you afraid of a group of people in furtherance of a policy. Your list pales in comparison to fearing for your life. There are different levels here. You're bringing policies that affect our lives. Trumps bringing fear that we will lose our lives.

Do you condone what he said?

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
For Pete's sake. You're saying this is normal stuff?
Let's be clear here. Trump no longer, not that he never much did, points out that some of these immigrants are normal people. Every time he brings up immigration he refers to them as murderers and rapists and drug smugglers and mentally ill. Show me all the instances he says "some" of the illegals are these kinds of people. Show me all the times he makes distinctions of any kind between the ones that commit crimes and those who don't. He doesn't even make a distinction between illegals and migrants anymore. Migrants now means illegals when he mentions them.

Because you make a post it becomes a link as proof lol?
"Trump is not fit to be president" is fear mongering? Against IVF? Granted the abortion ban and threat to democracy do generate some fear buts it not like a significant portion is for an abortion ban or he hasn't try to overthrow an election.

Does it create the same fear as this?

Besides, what you're talking about is policy. His inflammatory comments are designed to make you afraid of a group of people in furtherance of a policy. Your list pales in comparison to fearing for your life. There are different levels here. You're bringing policies that affect our lives. Trumps bringing fear that we will lose our lives.

Do you condone what he said?

You make a great case for why politicians should use fear mongering. You know it's effective if it appeals to your base, and @ the same time, drives their emotional wacko base of opponents nuts!

Must also work well with vacuous seldom voting independent voters though, or both sides wouldn't use it. And both sides use it alot.

Personally, I am against it as it doesn't help you with highly intelligent independent voters who, don't get emotional about it, but see through it as I do.

Last edited:
You make a great case for why politicians should use fear mongering. You know it's effective if it appeals to your base, and @ the same time, drives their emotional wacko base of opponents nuts!

Must also work well with vacuous seldom voting independent voters though, or both sides wouldn't use it. And both sides use it alot.

Personally, I am against it as it doesn't help you with highly intelligent independent voters who, don't get emotional about it, but see through it as I do.
Your answer sounds an awful lot like Harris when she gets asked a question.

Of course you know this is wrong and dangerous.......and your comparisons are not in the same universe.

Immigration is a big problem. Big enough to not need to resort to these kinds of tactics.

Immigration is a big problem. Big enough to not need to resort to these kinds of tactics.
And big enough not to vote for the candidate who was central to a policy that made the problem far worse than it was before her term as Vice Puppet, right Bob?

Ready to admit that?

And big enough not to vote for the candidate who was central to a policy that made the problem far worse than it was before her term as Vice Puppet, right Bob?

Ready to admit that?
I've said that before. I just implied it again. And no, it's not big enough to vote for trump over Harris. There are far bigger issues at stake. How many times do I have to say it before you get it? I'm not basing my vote on the border.

Your answer sounds an awful lot like Harris when she gets asked a question.

Of course you know this is wrong and dangerous.......and your comparisons are not in the same universe.

Take your emotions out of it. Makes no difference if the right or left get inflamed by fear mongering. None whatsoever. Those folks weren't voting for them anyway. So it doesn't matter how much it upsets you.

Like I said enough vacuous independent voters must be swayed by it, or Harris & Trump both would not use it. That's the key.

Last edited:
I've said that before. I just implied it again. And no, it's not big enough to vote for trump over Harris. There are far bigger issues at stake. How many times do I have to say it before you get it?
What are the bigger issues?

US taxpayers subsidizing elaborate social programs of wealthy western European nations?

Appeasing Iran?

Providing free sex-changes operations for convicts and illegal immigrants?

What are the bigger issues?

US taxpayers subsidizing elaborate social programs of wealthy western European nations?

Appeasing Iran?

Providing free sex-changes operations for convicts and illegal immigrants?
So you understand my position right? I have to ask because you just move on to other BS so easily only to bring this up again in a few weeks.

So you understand my position right? I have to ask because you just move on to other BS so easily only to bring this up again in a few weeks.
Yes, I understand your position to be that you hate Trump and would vote for any dem against Trump no matter how dense and unqualified she is, or how much damage she will do the country when she moves from Vice Puppet to Head Puppet of the mil-industrial-big tech establishment.

Yes, I understand your position to be that you hate Trump and would vote for any dem against Trump no matter how dense and unqualified she is, or how much damage she will do the country when she moves from Vice Puppet to Head Puppet of the mil-industrial-big tech establishment.
Of course you have to add BS I never said but I'm glad that's cleared up.

I've noticed lately a lot of your posts contain this aversion to the military industrial complex and Big tech lately. How do you square that with trumps love of military spending? Big tech is bad......because what? Trump wants to go backward? Sure he dies. Science is our enemy.......except for Musk of course. That big tech is good.

Take your emotions out of it. Makes no difference if the right or left get inflamed by fear mongering. None whatsoever. Those folks weren't voting for them anyway. So it doesn't matter how much it upsets you.

Like I said enough vacuous independent voters must be swayed by it, or Harris & Trump both would not use it. That's the key.
"Those folks weren't voting for them anyway." Who is those and them?

Is this the same deep logic you've stated before? Something like I'm not voting for trump anyway so why do I care?

Of course you have to add BS I never said but I'm glad that's cleared up.

I've noticed lately a lot of your posts contain this aversion to the military industrial complex and Big tech lately. How do you square that with trumps love of military spending? Big tech is bad......because what? Trump wants to go backward? Sure he dies. Science is our enemy.......except for Musk of course. That big tech is good.
Trump's military spending went to make our forces stronger. Biden/Harris have focused on idiot military DEI programs and strengthening Ukraine's military while subsidizing wealthy European countries.

Agencies like WHO and FDA with corrupt science are indeed our enemies.

Big tech has traditionally supported dems in return for contracts and special treatment - but Biden/Harris are bungling even that at the edges, it sounds like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT