ADVERTISEMENT

$49,484 the cost of electing Ol Joe/K2 to my family budget.

You don't want the nation to reclaim the sovereignty it has lost from the Biden/Harris open border policy?

You don't want violent gangs to be rounded up and deported or jailed?

None of this is a concern to you, Martha?
Okay Mr. Dystopian Nightmare.

Did a migrant take every hospital bed and every schoolhouse chair in your town too?

Btw .. Trump is saying this is what has happened in Aurora, Colorado. How incredibly stupid does someone have to be to believe him?

More likely? If he can infuriate idiots that are naive enough and wired to believe his nonsense he can get votes and sell overpriced gold painted gym shoes that are made in China.

Okay Mr. Dystopian Nightmare.

Did a migrant take every hospital bed and every schoolhouse chair in your town too?

Btw .. Trump is saying this is what has happened in Aurora, Colorado. How incredibly stupid does someone have to be to believe him?

More likely? If he can infuriate idiots that are naive enough and wired to believe his nonsense he can get votes and sell overpriced gold painted gym shoes that are made in China.
Riveting is apparently incredibly stupid enough to believe him, as are the rest of his maga buddies on here. Let’s not forget, these are the same folks who now think the government can now control hurricanes.

Riveting is apparently incredibly stupid enough to believe him, as are the rest of his maga buddies on here. These are the same folks who now think the government can control hurricanes, let’s not forget.
None of us think that about controlling hurricanes, and Trump never said it, but a long-time dem congressman believed Guam could tip over from the weight of a new military base.

None of us think that about controlling hurricanes, and Trump never said it, but a long-time dem congressman believed Guam could tip over from the weight of a new military base.
I guarantee one of you maga folks on here does (I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with 03 since he snorts that stuff right up). MTG believes it, so whatever point you think you’re making with the Guam comment goes right out the window as long as folks like her are in office. Keep digging.

In the category of “nice fear mongering” I believe I can show just how this mindset has infected MAGA cultists.

From Donnie J Trump’s speech yesterday:

“You cannot get into a hospital, by the way, because the migrants have all of the beds. You cannot get into a hospital. You cannot get your kids into a school because there are migrants there that don’t even speak the language, it’s unbelievable. They’re getting precedence over your children, who have been in that school.”

“These guys are walking in with guns that are more sophisticated than our military has. They have no money, they come in from different parts of the world, and they have better guns than we have. There’s something going on. But I’ll get to it very quickly. It’s going to end. It’s going to end unpleasantly for them. We will reclaim our sovereignty, and I will give you back your freedom, your life, and your country.”

So apparently our military and law enforcement have inferior weapons compared to those cat eaters in Springfield who work at the Amazon factory.
5 lies in 2 paragraphs. All designed to cause more hate and fear of migrants.

That's called political fear mongering. Exaggerations or extreme positions to play on the fears of the base. It's been done for generations by politicians.

K2 doing the same......
"Trump not fit to be President...."
"Trump's going to pass a national abortion ban....."
"Trump is against IVF....."
"Trump is a threat to democracy...."

What is true for all families is the $49,484.....or whatever their total is. The $49,484 will be the reason Trump is President, IF he indeed is. As economics/better off than 4 years ago.... Is typically the #1 driver of voters.
What is not true is all inflation was cause by the Biden admin. Covid wasn't trump's fault but all the resulting inflation was Biden's fault seems to be the logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT