ADVERTISEMENT

$49,484 the cost of electing Ol Joe/K2 to my family budget.

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Well several bank statements now in in 24.....and extrapolating that out to the EOY.........Ol' Joe & K2 are an expensive bunch....when comparing to my most expensive year under Trump (2020).

YEAR EXPENSES
2020. $56,346. Trump's last year
2021 $57,569
2022. $66,649
2023. $78,890
2024 $71,760 (extrapolated))

Thus, Ol'Joe & K2 have cost me
$49,484 more in my family budget.

How much have these clown's price increases cost you???

Reactions: pboiler18
Well several bank statements now in in 24.....and extrapolating that out to the EOY.........Ol' Joe & K2 are an expensive bunch....when comparing to my most expensive year under Trump (2020).

YEAR EXPENSES
2021 $57,569
2022. $66,649
2023. $78,890

I love how this number just changes on a whim. It’s Friday? Well let’s just make that number $49k then. Lmaoo

YEAR EXPENSES
2021 $57,569
2022. $66,649
2023. $78,890

Be thankful it’s only money. Think of the people who were killed and lost family members due to this illegal immigration, fentanyl deaths, sex trafficking and crime. With inflation and everything else the true cost to the American people is immense.

Be thankful it’s only money. Think of the people who were killed and lost family members due to this illegal immigration, fentanyl deaths, sex trafficking and crime. With inflation and everything else the true cost to the American people is immense.
That no doubt makes it even funnier to 95.

Nice fear mongering.

It's really interesting and very telling that for month's now I've asked the Armageddon faction on this board for even one personal example of this, and have still not gotten anything other than narratives they learned on the pro-Trump internet.

Nice fear mongering.

It's really interesting and very telling that for month's now I've asked the Armageddon faction on this board for even one personal example of this, and have still not gotten anything other than narratives they learned on the pro-Trump internet.
It’s all good as long as it doesn’t happen to you and your family and friends. I happen to care about others outside of my family and friends. Get out of here with that fear mongering crap statement. Hopefully you’re a better person than that.

It’s a good thing none of these things were happening when Trump was in office. Animals weren’t being eaten because there were no immigrants here. Fentanyl didn’t exist. Sex trafficking didn’t start until Biden’s Inauguration Day. The word “crime” hadn’t been invented yet. By god those were great days alright.

Reactions: Katscratch
It’s all good as long as it doesn’t happen to you and your family and friends. I happen to care about others outside of my family and friends. Get out of here with that fear mongering crap statement. Hopefully you’re a better person than that.
None of this stuff is happening to your friends or family either. The only thing that’s happened is your utter detachment from reality.

Nice fear mongering.

There are thousands of personal examples of rapes, murders and other crimes against citizens by illegal migrants. More ignorance is bliss on your part. I am starting to wonder if you live on Martha's Vineyard.

In the category of “nice fear mongering” I believe I can show just how this mindset has infected MAGA cultists.

From Donnie J Trump’s speech yesterday:

“You cannot get into a hospital, by the way, because the migrants have all of the beds. You cannot get into a hospital. You cannot get your kids into a school because there are migrants there that don’t even speak the language, it’s unbelievable. They’re getting precedence over your children, who have been in that school.”

“These guys are walking in with guns that are more sophisticated than our military has. They have no money, they come in from different parts of the world, and they have better guns than we have. There’s something going on. But I’ll get to it very quickly. It’s going to end. It’s going to end unpleasantly for them. We will reclaim our sovereignty, and I will give you back your freedom, your life, and your country.”

So apparently our military and law enforcement have inferior weapons compared to those cat eaters in Springfield who work at the Amazon factory.

In the category of “nice fear mongering” I believe I can show just how this mindset has infected MAGA cultists.

From Donnie J Trump’s speech yesterday:

“You cannot get into a hospital, by the way, because the migrants have all of the beds. You cannot get into a hospital. You cannot get your kids into a school because there are migrants there that don’t even speak the language, it’s unbelievable. They’re getting precedence over your children, who have been in that school.”

“These guys are walking in with guns that are more sophisticated than our military has. They have no money, they come in from different parts of the world, and they have better guns than we have. There’s something going on. But I’ll get to it very quickly. It’s going to end. It’s going to end unpleasantly for them. We will reclaim our sovereignty, and I will give you back your freedom, your life, and your country.”

So apparently our military and law enforcement have inferior weapons compared to those cat eaters in Springfield who work at the Amazon factory.

That's called political fear mongering. Exaggerations or extreme positions to play on the fears of the base. It's been done for generations by politicians.

K2 doing the same......
"Trump not fit to be President...."
"Trump's going to pass a national abortion ban....."
"Trump is against IVF....."
"Trump is a threat to democracy...."

What is true for all families is the $49,484.....or whatever their total is. The $49,484 will be the reason Trump is President, IF he indeed is. As economics/better off than 4 years ago.... Is typically the #1 driver of voters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting
That's called political fear mongering. Exaggerations or extreme positions to play on the fears of the base. It's been done for generations by politicians.

K2 doing the same......
"Trump not fit to be President...."
"Trump's going to pass a national abortion ban....."
"Trump is against IVF....."
"Trump is a threat to democracy...."

What is true for all families is the $49,484.....or whatever their total is. The $49,484 will be the reason Trump is President, IF he indeed is. As economics/better off than 4 years ago.... Is typically the #1 driver of voters.
She’s going after her political opponent. He’s going after large groups of people and making them sound like unruly tyrants who are causing chaos in this country and that’s not true. He’s putting people in danger with that kind of rhetoric. That you can’t see the difference, while not surprising, is disturbing.

And lol at your random amount. At least you kept it the same vs yesterday.

• Haha
Had a family friend brutally kidnapped, raped and then murdered by an illegal immigrant that a liberal city refused to deport after being arrested for 3 previous crimes, 1 of them violent.

But yes, this stuff never happens.
Had scores of kids blown away at school by fellow white American citizens that republicans fail to do anything about.

You wanna play this game, buddy?

Had a family friend brutally kidnapped, raped and then murdered by an illegal immigrant that a liberal city refused to deport after being arrested for 3 previous crimes, 1 of them violent.

But yes, this stuff never happens.
95 thinks it is funny because it wasn't in his family. That's the spirit of Martha's Vineyard that dem libs like 95 and katjm23hofan believe in.

It is a game to you as long as you are not directly impacted, right Martha?
I think it’s funny because I don’t believe him. And because he refuses to acknowledge that republicans haven’t done crap for the border either.

So yeah I think it’s funny. I think all the things you maga clowns say is funny because you guys come up with some truly fantastical mental contortions.

Sad you find this shit funny
Who’s laughing?

Yes-people get killed.
Yes-it is tragic when that happens.

For you to lie about a tragic situation “happening to a family friend” when it happened to a stranger a thousand miles away is pathetic.

Just because migrants have been demonized for political purposes and you fall for it doesn’t make murder okay, but it does make you pathetic.

I think it’s funny because I don’t believe him. And because he refuses to acknowledge that republicans haven’t done crap for the border either.

So yeah I think it’s funny. I think all the things you maga clowns say is funny because you guys come up with some truly fantastical mental contortions.
Trump established the remain-in-Mexico policy, which reduced entries substantially. Biden/Harris ended that policy, with predictable consequences.

Can you understand the difference, Martha?

Trump established the remain-in-Mexico policy, which reduced entries substantially. Biden/Harris ended that policy, with predictable consequences.

Can you understand the difference, Martha?
I thought Trump was going to fix it entirely. Looks like he didn’t. Another unkept promise.

Who’s laughing?

Yes-people get killed.
Yes-it is tragic when that happens.

For you to lie about a tragic situation “happening to a family friend” when it happened to a stranger a thousand miles away is pathetic.

Just because migrants have been demonized for political purposes and you fall for it doesn’t make murder okay, but it does make you pathetic.
These are some truly gross people.

What made you think he said he was going to fix it "entirely"?

Have a quote - or are you just making things up again?
Here’s a Trump quote. From yesterday:

Ummm you posted that above.
Post in this thread .... https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/th...oe-k2-to-my-family-budget.250299/post-3812953

We all know what’s happening here, right? Trump is obviously saying it all out loud, saying exactly what he’s going to do. He’s surrounding himself with younger carbon copies of him. He’s a rambling old demented fool, and the folks he’s surrounding himself know that.

So if he gets elected, someone will invoke the 25th, push him out, and all the crazies around him will be in full control.

I’m not a conspiracy believer by any means, but this is not an implausible scenario, especially based on how much Trump has clearly declined the last couple of years.

MAGA is evil and maga supporters are evil and dumb (just look at the ones on this board) but the maga around Trump are evil and smart, and that’s dangerous AF.

I hope you are citing this as a reason you have decided to vote for Trump, Martha.

We all know what’s happening here, right? Trump is obviously saying it all out loud, saying exactly what he’s going to do. He’s surrounding himself with younger carbon copies of him. He’s a rambling old demented fool, and the folks he’s surrounding himself know that.

So if he gets elected, someone will invoke the 25th, push him out, and all the crazies around him will be in full control.

I’m not a conspiracy believer by any means, but this is not an implausible scenario, especially based on how much Trump has clearly declined the last couple of years.

MAGA is evil and maga supporters are evil and dumb (just look at the ones on this board) but the maga around Trump are evil and smart, and that’s dangerous AF.
You forgot to add that the border has not been open the last 3.5 years, Martha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT