ADVERTISEMENT

39 Days.... A "Stepbrothers" interview for the people.....

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
About 5 weeks and the Dems are going finally to come out to talk in a taped edited interview. But I heard on radio - even doing that it's a clown show. Bringing Walz with Kamalot where she can't stand on her own. Btw....any policies on her website yet? Lol

It's like the scene in Stepbrothers movie. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
BASH: Do you still want to ban fracking?

HARRIS: No, and I made that clear on the debate stage in 2020, that I would not ban fracking. As vice president, I did not ban fracking.

🤔Hmm...is that something a VP would do anyway? Maybe in this admin, where the Pres is comatose...lol.

🤔Hmm..... didn't their administration ban fracking on Federal lands in the first month for a short time while they studied it??

🤔Hmm.... In 2020 she did say Biden would not ban fracking on the debate stage. She never said anything about her views on fracking.

Last edited:

HARRIS: No, and I made that clear on the debate stage in 2020, that I would not ban fracking. As vice president, I did not ban fracking.

🤔Hmm...is that something a VP would do anyway? Maybe in this admin, where the Pres is comatose...lol.

🤔Hmm..... didn't their administration ban fracking on Federal lands in the first month for a short time while they studied it??

🤔Hmm.... In 2020 she did say Biden would not ban fracking on the debate stage. She never said anything about her views on fracking.
I guess not everyone can be as eloquent as this random string of diarrhea…..

So, she said they didn't ban fracking and, in fact, they didn't ban fracking? Are you having some sort of problem with her telling the truth here? Or are you unable to distinguish between "temporarily banning fracking on federal lands only" (which they didn't actually even do) with "banning fracking?"

We know 5 things for sure.....
1. Her liberal values have not changed....her words
2. She has governed as a far left extremist person. We have her liberal track record on the border, on green energy scam, on inflationary policies, on massive spending.
3. No policies on her web site to this day. This is the first candidate for President that has no policies on their web site this close to the election.
4. No one has asked WHY the change on her 8 flip flops. In reality -We know why....she can't say her real policy, so she is running to the center. If elected, she will revert back to her real extreme liberal self.
5. The few policies she has articulated....taxes, price "Gaging" are train wrecks and not good for the middle class & their is no doubt Trump's are better for the MC.

Last edited:
We know 5 things for sure.....
1. Her liberal values have not changed....her words
2. She has governed as a far left extremist person. We have her liberal track record on the border, on green energy scam, on inflationary policies, on massive spending.
3. No policies on her web site to this day. This is the first candidate for President that has no policies on their web site this close to the election.
4. No one has asked WHY the change on her 8 flip flops. In reality -We know why....she can't say her real policy, so she is running to the center. If elected, she will revert back to her real extreme liberal self.
5. The few policies she has articulated....taxes, price "Gaging" are train wrecks and not good for the middle class & their is no doubt Trump's are better for the MC.
I want someone to ask her that if she has all these great policy ideas and changes she would make on day 1 as POTUS, why doesn't she and Biden go ahead and implement them today?
What's stopping her?

I want someone to ask her that if she has all these great policy ideas and changes she would make on day 1 as POTUS, why doesn't she and Biden go ahead and implement them today?
What's stopping her?
Because if the Vice President could overrule the President, then Donald J Trump would have been in jail at the order of Mike Pence. ;)

What's stopping her?

Yep. She is in office now.

One thing I agreed with her in last night.....
We are "ready for a NEW WAY FORWARD"......
yes & it's TRUMP WAY

Last edited:
Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Because if the Vice President could overrule the President, then Donald J Trump would have been in jail at the order of Mike Pence. ;)
Good answer.
But for real, why aren't she and Joe working on making those changes now? Do you think she and Biden don't agree on those issues?
Why didn't those questions get asked during the interview?
Does it bother you that her family were prominent slave owners?

1. Good answer.
2. But for real, why aren't she and Joe working on making those changes now?

3. Do you think she and Biden don't agree on those issues?
4. Why didn't those questions get asked during the interview?
5. Does it bother you that her family were prominent slave owners?
  1. Thanks
  2. Because these are largely legislative proposals. Presidential candidates from every perspective pledge them and then find out they are non-starters.
  3. They probably generally do.
  4. From The Hill: Harris defends her policy shifts: Harris has one obvious vulnerability — her propensity to change her position, and the way that trait has fueled broader doubts about her authenticity. She sought to punch back in Thursday’s interview, telling Bash, “My values have not changed.” To support that point, she emphasized her fundamental belief that climate change is a real and present danger. She also emphasized the more hawkish elements of her past record on immigration, hearkening back to her time as attorney general of California when she prosecuted gang members accused of human trafficking.

But when Bash prodded more firmly on the specifics, Harris had some of her least impressive moments of the interview.
    Asked by Bash whether she still wanted to ban fracking, as she had in the past, Harris replied, “No, and I made that clear on the debate stage in 2020, that I would not ban fracking.” Bash, naturally, then read for a second time a 2019 quote where Harris said there was “no question” that she would ban fracking. “In 2020, I made very clear where I stand,” Harris responded. “We are in 2024, and I’ve not changed that position.”
    The explanation only drew further attention to the underlying inconsistency.

Likewise, asked about whether she still believed, as she indicated during the 2020 primary, that unauthorized border crossings should be decriminalized, Harris replied, “I believe there should be consequences.”

5. No. People should be held accountable for their misdeeds, but not the misdeeds of their relatives. You'll never see me disparaging Ivanka or Barron Trump, unless they personally do something inappropriate.

I thought the administration was Biden’s direction (so Biden didn’t ban fracking) just like Harris couldn’t do anything about the border and now is willing to build a wall (even though Biden stopped building the wall the day he arrived).

Harris is only claiming “the good” from Biden (which isn’t much other than they are lowering inflation from their own inflation induced policies)🤦‍♂️

I guess not everyone can be as eloquent as this random string of diarrhea…..

Well, yes, there can be some “diarrhea” when a person does not read off of a teleprompter or only “records” interviews.

Why was the interview on CNN recorded? Did “they” have to make sure that everything that was said was correct?

Imagine not fielding a live question for 40 days!

Well, yes, there can be some “diarrhea” when a person does not read off of a teleprompter or only “records” interviews.

Why was the interview on CNN recorded? Did “they” have to make sure that everything that was said was correct?

She was only asked four policy questions last night. The rest were essentially gotcha questions that were hardly relevant. If that’s what you think we need more of, then I don’t know what to tell you, but I don’t blame her for not doing more interviews with MSM if that’s how they’re going to approach it.

I’m really hoping questions of substance will be asked at the debate, but I’m not banking on that either.

It absolutely was recorded so that she could correct answers if needed. She's becoming quite the liar...but then, going back to Willie and their partnership, she always has been a liar.

She was only asked four policy questions last night. The rest were essentially gotcha questions that were hardly relevant. If that’s what you think we need more of, then I don’t know what to tell you, but I don’t blame her for not doing more interviews with MSM if that’s how they’re going to approach it.

I’m really hoping questions of substance will be asked at the debate, but I’m not banking on that either.
I think you misunderstood my post. Harris needs to sit down and do live interviews and take questions from an open press

I think you misunderstood my post. Harris needs to sit down and do live interviews and take questions from an open press
Oh I’m okay with this. But they need to be substantative questions about policy, not questions about stupid shit Trump says about her. And hold her feet to the fire.

And on the flip side, so should he. Not just in front of Fox where they feed him pudding and let him say whatever with no follow up. Make him actually talk about policy and keep him on task so he doesn’t veer off into talking about things like sharks and batteries and bacon.

Oh I’m okay with this. But they need to be substantative questions about policy, not questions about stupid shit Trump says about her. And hold her feet to the fire.

And on the flip side, so should he. Not just in front of Fox where they feed him pudding and let him say whatever with no follow up. Make him actually talk about policy and keep him on task so he doesn’t veer off into talking about things like sharks and batteries and bacon.
Trump went to the NABJ, I wouldn’t consider them “Fox News” and they didn’t “feed him pudding” but keep pontificating. You know Harris is avoiding the press and Trump is an open mic.

The more I think about it, you’re pudding feeding comment is applicable to the Democrat candidates since the summer of 2020.

Let me know when one of the Democrats leaves their safe space and eats something besides pudding or fields anything more than pre-canned softballs.

What’s even more laughable is their were protests by the left because Trump showed up at the NABJ convention. 🤔

I’ll await your countering facts but they don’t exist.

Trump went to the NABJ, I wouldn’t consider them “Fox News” and they didn’t “feed him pudding” but keep pontificating. You know Harris is avoiding the press and Trump is an open mic.

The more I think about it, you’re pudding feeding comment is applicable to the Democrat candidates since the summer of 2020.

Let me know when one of the Democrats leaves their safe space and eats something besides pudding or fields anything more than pre-canned softballs.

What’s even more laughable is their were protests by the left because Trump showed up at the NABJ convention. 🤔

I’ll await your countering facts but they don’t exist.

He went to the NABJ and made an absolute fool of himself and then got mad and left early.

I mean I agree with you, gunner. Just hold them to the same standards. Your little tantrum was unnecessary.

He went to the NABJ and made an absolute fool of himself and then got mad and left early.

I mean I agree with you, gunner. Just hold them to the same standards. Your little tantrum was unnecessary.
You’re the one who was talking about feeding “pudding.” The “pudding” eaters are Harris by all measures today. And Biden for the past 4 yrs.

Just state it. Democrats presidents and nominees are afraid of real questions because they struggle with the truth, at least when their press corp isn’t around to re-state their political machine driven narratives.

I know it’s hard to admit the truth.

I’ll also be waiting on a clarification on how Harris was for fracking in 2019 contrary to her statement that her “values have not changed.” So which is it. Did she lie when she was against fracking in 2019 or is she lying now? Inquiring minds want to know.

And now Harris is for building a wall on the Mexico border. Did she change that value?

She has more waffles than a Waffle House.

Didn’t the Biden administration stop building the wall day 1. I am surprised her values didn’t argue that with Biden. Especially given her role on the border. 🤦‍♂️

What’s next? Does Harris dump Walz and ask JD Vance to be her running mate? She doing a nice job of adapting Trumps agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG

You don't seem to remember the "debate" ran by ultra-liberal so-called journalists where they more than held Trump's feet to the fire you speak of.

You’re the one who was talking about feeding “pudding.” The “pudding” eaters are Harris by all measures today. And Biden for the past 4 yrs.

Just state it. Democrats presidents and nominees are afraid of real questions because they struggle with the truth, at least when their press corp isn’t around to re-state their political machine driven narratives.

I know it’s hard to admit the truth.

I’ll also be waiting on a clarification on how Harris was for fracking in 2019 contrary to her statement that her “values have not changed.” So which is it. Did she lie when she was against fracking in 2019 or is she lying now? Inquiring minds want to know.

And now Harris is for building a wall on the Mexico border. Did she change that value?

She has more waffles than a Waffle House.

Didn’t the Biden administration stop building the wall day 1. I am surprised her values didn’t argue that with Biden. Especially given her role on the border. 🤦‍♂️

What’s next? Does Harris dump Walz and ask JD Vance to be her running mate? She doing a nice job of adapting Trumps agenda.

I already said I wanted questions of substance. But I want them asked of both candidates. Not sure why you’re blathering on so much when I agree with you but by all means, keep screaming into the void.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT