ADVERTISEMENT

3.5 Point Favorite vs Northwestern

Hazell = bad feeling
Brohm = good feeling

Purdue jumps out quick, stalls, pulls away late...
Hope you're right but although Fitzgerald is no Brohm, he is a solid coach. I worry about our pass rush and linebacker depth. NU hardly graduated anyone from a team that won their last 8 games last year.

The spread is 1.5. I got a bad feeling about this game. Northwestern returns a lot and we have a ton of holes to fill.
Down 2 points in less than 2 hours...they're looking for more Purdue money...
Hopefully it's because too many bettors are ill-advised and accept that the Boilers have lost too much from last year, and are wrong.

Down 2 points in less than 2 hours...they're looking for more Purdue money...
Hopefully it's because too many bettors are ill-advised and accept that the Boilers have lost too much from last year, and are wrong.
I saw 1 point today. The money is moving against us for sure. Of course NW fans think we never cover the spread so now I’m just hoping for a tie.

don't be a d*ck. I've never defended Hazell, dumb@ss.

you can live in the past, or the future. Me? I'm looking toward the future.

You? You can live like the jilted lover. You know . . . the one who can't move on in life.

You're not a loser. Stop sounding like one. Unless, of course, I'm wrong about that.
I love you 85. You're good here. But just have some fun. Sometimes we are just giving you a hard time. Life is too short to get hung up on this place.

Hope you're right but although Fitzgerald is no Brohm, he is a solid coach. I worry about our pass rush and linebacker depth. NU hardly graduated anyone from a team that won their last 8 games last year.

This is the one game all year where depth should not be an issue. Wait til week 10 when we’re down 7 starters

don't be a d*ck. I've never defended Hazell, dumb@ss.

you can live in the past, or the future. Me? I'm looking toward the future.

You? You can live like the jilted lover. You know . . . the one who can't move on in life.

You're not a loser. Stop sounding like one. Unless, of course, I'm wrong about that.

Lighten up dude! Just having some fun!

With all the "against the spread" capital some NU fans have in this forum, they better HOPE it doesn't flip.

Barring any major announcement, the spread shouldn't move much.

Like, I don’t know, official confirmation that a certain first-round QB prospect will be playing for the visitors?

I saw 1 point today. The money is moving against us for sure. Of course NW fans think we never cover the spread so now I’m just hoping for a tie.

Vegas lost a ton of money last year on Purdue.... or should say against Purdue....game after game after game. I’m sure they are trying to protect against that this year.

Vegas lost a ton of money last year on Purdue.... or should say against Purdue....game after game after game. I’m sure they are trying to protect against that this year.

Each team covered 69.2% last year. Over last 2 years NU has advantage. I think this spread (1.5 to 1.0 Purdue) reflects insurance against Thorson’s participation or non-participation. If his status was known, it would swing to Purdue -5 or Northwestern -5 or so depending on in or out.

Also, Vegas always wins. It sets the spread to invite participation at balance.

Each team covered 69.2% last year. Over last 2 years NU has advantage. I think this spread (1.5 to 1.0 Purdue) reflects insurance against Thorson’s participation or non-participation. If his status was known, it would swing to Purdue -5 or Northwestern -5 or so depending on in or out.

Also, Vegas always wins. It sets the spread to invite participation at balance.
All betting on the Boilers are losers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT