ADVERTISEMENT

2026 Recruits

2026 with the # of recruits & level of talent of those leaving makes this a class that has to be a great one.

I have faith in CMP that it will be just that.
History shows it.
Good point but these will be kids coming onto a team with juniors Harris, Cox, Burgess, Benter and Jacobsen. Assuming none leave - should be a solid rotation for young talented kids to come in and be impact players.

Not rebuilding - reloading.

SR3 is the next Jaden Ivey IMO! Kid plays with his head up and just makes things happen. Has 3 sisters on Purdue's women's team now. I have watched his games for two years. His family is grounded and so is he. You won't hear him bragging about anything (Except for his sisters). He just goes out and scores 25 per lets his game do the talking. In short, he simply fits the Purdue mentality Painter is always looking for. My favorite recruit no matter the class.

BEEF IS BACK, YALL

I hear people were starting to wonder.....

beef.gif

SR3 is the next Jaden Ivey IMO! Kid plays with his head up and just makes things happen. Has 3 sisters on Purdue's women's team now. I have watched his games for two years. His family is grounded and so is he. You won't hear him bragging about anything (Except for his sisters). He just goes out and scores 25 per lets his game do the talking. In short, he simply fits the Purdue mentality Painter is always looking for. My favorite recruit no matter the class.
Reynolds looks like the type of kid we need to start an NIL piggy bank for. Match any offers.

One could hope. I was confused on him at first because the post was from Grayson (Atlanta) but his profile said Alabama. Think he transferred to play basketball or moved.

Pictures of him - looks like a grown man already.
Yah just did some searching and he’s a recent transfer to Grayson so unlikely he played with Gicarri. I also don’t see an offer from Purdue listed yet or any reference to it from him. Maybe too soon 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Yah just did some searching and he’s a recent transfer to Grayson so unlikely he played with Gicarri. I also don’t see an offer from Purdue listed yet or any reference to it from him. Maybe too soon 🤷🏼‍♂️
If Paint and staff like what they saw…it’s on its way 😃

I haven’t seen it yet but doesn’t mean it isn’t in the works….

Perhaps it is like football letters of intent - offers have to be sent via fax 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT