ADVERTISEMENT

2026 Purdue QB Commit

I am not the one that threw a tantrum and said you were cancelling your season tickets.
No tantrum just preserving my sanity. No tickets this year.
I made a post saying that I think G Harrell will fix the offense this season where you gave your lazy G Harrell sucks post. And Hudson Card is trash post.
I have NEVER said Card is trash. Misused YES! Trash not at all. Card should be allowed to run but those reigns are not loosened often (HARRELL). I do think Harrell sucks and the last three games against bottom feeders do NOT prove that he has help the offense improve. I want Purdue to do well. I miss the days under Tiller when we could compete with anybody.
If you have anything specific about the offense then I would not mind your post. All I have heard from you is this team sucks.
Not true, just today I posted about the 7 straight runs over the LG at the goal line. All seven with the same result.
Here is a question for you, if you can answer with specifics. In the 2023 season has the Purdue offense improved from the 1st three games (Fresno State, Virginia Tech, Syracuse) to the last three games (Minnesota, Northwestern, Indiana). Go rewatch the games if you must. If you still think Harrell’s offense stunk in the last there games of the season, then I do not know what to tell you.
I think that the running game improved against inferior talent. I do not think that the offense showed the kind of growth to compete with anybody above the halfway point in the league.

I have NEVER said Card is trash. Misused YES! Trash not at all. Card should be allowed to run but those reigns are not loosened often (HARRELL). I do think Harrell sucks and the last three games against bottom feeders do NOT prove that he has help the offense improve. I want Purdue to do well. I miss the days under Tiller when we could compete with anybody.

Not true, just today I posted about the 7 straight runs over the LG at the goal line. All seven with the same result.

I think that the running game improved against inferior talent. I do not think that the offense showed the kind of growth to compete with anybody above the halfway point in the league.

Regarding Card. I believe your exact words were that Card did not know how to set his feet. To which I replied , try to set your feet against the Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio St front 7 behind our line, you would not be setting your feet either.

You state that the last three teams (Minnesota, Northwestern, Indiana) are bottom feeders. And you state that the team did not improve from the Fresno State, VT, Syracuse game. Let me ask the question this way, if the 2023 team played Fresno State, VT, Syracuse as their last three games of the season, would the result have been different? My answer is yes. The 2023 team would have beaten, Fresno State, VT and Syracuse the last three games of the season, assuming Card was healthy for all three games. VT would be an interesting game because they improved toward the end of the season.

You glossed over my point about the OL injuries. So let me phrase it as a question.
Do you think we did not fully see the G Harrell Air Raid offense because of lack of depth and injuries to our OL. That Card was not able to make the passes needed because he kept getting blind sided by the opposing DT or LB and because our line could not hold? Can you really put this on G Harrell because of the injuries and lack of depth at OL? With the issues we had at line, no scheme or play calling would have made the difference.

My answer is yes, we got to see glimpse of the G Harrell Air Raid offense. We only saw a glimpse because of the OL line issues and not having the right personnel. We addressed those areas and I expect to see G Harrell offense the way it was supposed to be run this 2024 season.

Final point. You talk about the Tiller days. Yeah I remember those days.

If you like Tiller you should be 100% supportive of what CRW and G Harrell is doing.
Why? Because Tiller was innovative, he brought Basketball On Grass to the B1G. He realized if he used the same scheme as other B1G teams he would not be successful.

Other than the 2023 Purdue and Wisconsin, no one in the B1G ran the Air Raid offense. Both Purdue and Wisconsin had struggles last year running their offense because of repetition and personnel. CRW is bringing an innovative defense that no one in the B1G used other than at Illinois.

CRW had the #1 defense with the 2022 Illinois team. But we only got to see a glimpse of what this defense could be in 2023 Purdue team. Dillon Thienemen, KJ, Nic.

If you are a fan of the Purdue team as you say you are, you can afford to hold judgement on the coaches until we see them run their scheme with the personnel they developed and brought in this season.

Last edited:
What you call facts is merely your opinion to justify your position. When you say you are not trolling, you are. You made an unnecessary opinion to downplay Rios’ commitment without any insider information or fact.

You can justify what you said anyway you want, at the end of the day you are being a jerk to Rios, Purdue and its fans.
Well 18 you have graduated from having no facts relating to CRW schemes and play calling ro being a bully of one particular player. That poor Rios kid.
Facts are tricky to navigate even when they are in plain view....

Good points, but this now makes you a Troll and a hater of all things Purdue.
Take your hurtful and unsolicited options somewhere else....... TIC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT