ADVERTISEMENT

2026 National Championship

"Many Purdue fans" are telling you this? What percentage of the fans?
69%
heh GIF

Because we over signed in 2024.
Tons of talent in 2025 recruiting class.
And things have a way of working themselves out (Catchings leaving).
Agree that it will likely work itself out. I understand your point but aside from holding off on offering Mullins (not sure if that would have made a difference), I don't know that oversigning in 2024 will impact 2025 recruiting.

I'm not sure that there's 'tons of talent' in the state of Indiana for 2025. Seems that Harrelson was always a non-starter and Purdue has been in on Sisley from the start. Maybe there is nationally?

2007-2008…wait…2011-2012…no…2012-2013…wait…2018-2019…wasn’t it 2022-2023…wait…ah I got it..2024-2025! This has to be the year!
I know IU claims to only care about NC's, but they haven't won the Big Ten since 2015-2016 and have only finished higher than 6th once during that period (they've finished 9th or 10th five times). Just competing for a conference championship and a decent NCAAT seeding would be a win.

• Wow
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Agree that it will likely work itself out. I understand your point but aside from holding off on offering Mullins (not sure if that would have made a difference), I don't know that oversigning in 2024 will impact 2025 recruiting.

I'm not sure that there's 'tons of talent' in the state of Indiana for 2025. Seems that Harrelson was always a non-starter and Purdue has been in on Sisley from the start. Maybe there is nationally?
2025 Purdue Basketball Offer List:

2025 Purdue Basketball Offer List:

I'm not following your point. Moreno and Harralson have been off the table for a while because they're looking for the type of NIL deal that Purdue doesn't offer. Reibe's offer likely dried up when Purdue signed DJ. Sisley and Mullins have been on the board forever and there are a number of relatively new offers. How does that relate to the 2024 recruiting class?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT