ADVERTISEMENT

2025 EJ Walker Committing Friday!

Furst is not and never was a 4. They tried to make it work because he had a certain someone in front of him till his Sr year. Didn't work that well as witnessed by last season.
He'll play center and probably start unless Jacobson can play D too.
Furst may guard the 5 but TKR will be our main low post scorer unless berg or DJ somehow emerge as better (I don’t suspect that to be the case).

I don’t think it matters who the 4 or 5 is, as they will be interchangeable with those 4 mentioned.

Furst is not and never was a 4. They tried to make it work because he had a certain someone in front of him till his Sr year. Didn't work that well as witnessed by last season.
He'll play center and probably start unless Jacobson can play D too.
Well…he’s more of a 4 than TKR is in my opinion. If he’s competing for minutes it appears to be more open for him at the 4 then the 5 with TKR, Jacobsen and Berg there along with possibly Burgess (likely redshirt). He did pretty well at the 4 his freshman season and occasionally his Sophomore season. Like I mentioned in a previous post, it’s all just fans speculation at this point 😁

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Well…he’s more of a 4 than TKR is in my opinion. If he’s competing for minutes it appears to be more open for him at the 4 then the 5 with TKR, Jacobsen and Berg there along with possibly Burgess (likely redshirt). He did pretty well at the 4 his freshman season and occasionally his Sophomore season. Like I mentioned in a previous post, it’s all just fans speculation at this point 😁
ya think?
Edit: I'm a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, so I tend to express myself as I hope, nay, expect it to happen. With a decent dose of hoops knowledge
But it's my vision.
I don't really think I'm right any more than any other "logical" poster here, regardless of how I express my thoughts. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heads up BOILER
ya think?
Edit: I'm a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, so I tend to express myself as I hope, nay, expect it to happen. With a decent dose of hoops knowledge
But it's my vision.
I don't really think I'm right any more than any other "logical" poster here, regardless of how I express my thoughts. ;)
What do you mean? We're ALL right!!!

Well, with one exception. Maybe 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT