ADVERTISEMENT

2024 National Championship Purdue vs. UConn: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Jones hasn't even attempted a shot since that 3 point play at the beginning of the game

Never thought this team would get routed like this....

Uconn is better than I thought and Purdue is beating themselves. Not a good combo

Reactions: seminolesboilers
UConn isn’t just good, we’re playing awful. I just didn’t want this to embarrassing and they aren’t going to do it
I mean part of why we are playing awful is because of how good they are.

Their guards are quicker, stronger and taller than our guards. And to be honest, probably more talented.

No clean looks. I haven't seen a single clean look for our guards the entire game. They just don't make mistakes and they punish you for every single mistake you make.

Let’s finish strong, yeah Uconn is loaded, Zak missed a lot, but he’s got us here Other guys can’t fill the void, we are very good team , UConn is just too great(but coach still a douche)

Reactions: BBG
Jones hasn't even attempted a shot since that 3 point play at the beginning of the game

Foul trouble and Connecticut's defense really limited Jones. They just keep putting pressure on teams until they crack - not easy to do that, but they have the make-up and talent. Got to tip your hat to that.

I think at this point, I'd put out next year's team, sit Edey and let them get some experience playing at this level of play.

Every time a foul is called the coach and the whole team jumps up and down and cries like a bunch of babies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT