ADVERTISEMENT

2024 National Championship Purdue vs. UConn: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

At this point, I'd be happy getting it down under 10 at the end.

No shame. This is the best basketball team I've seen, well, possibly ever.

Reactions: bonefish1 and BBG
Well, I guess we had a feeling our guards couldn't compete against top guard play. We needed Fletch, Smith and Jones to get double digits.
Man this sucks.

Frustrated with just throwing it to Edey every time down when he hasnt made a jumper in like 20 minutes of game action but i feel like its the only thing they can do. Im not sure we can get a shot off any other way at this point. Oh well it was a good season.

This is over. UCONN has no weakness. Almost unfair how good they are.
Best team I've ever seen. Defense is elite, rebounding, shooting, passing all elite. Elite players off the bench. I think the only way to hang is to have multiple elite backcourt players who can shoot and score and some bigs to rebound.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Can’t get three point shots off over their big guards. Edey mostly not doubled, so no usual open looks. They are willing to let Edey go for 30plus with only maybe 2 or 3 threes . Their backcourt out scoring Purdue by about 15.
Spencer has had his way, but Triston has penetrated as Purdue was trailing by going over on him too

Not looking good for Purdue - but there is over 11 minutes left......they need a huge spark though and some help from Connecticut.

Airball from Edey on the free throw. Now a travel. The big from UCONN has give him problems as i feared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT