ADVERTISEMENT

2024 National Championship Purdue vs. UConn: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Disaster last 2 mins. Edey had a point blank look, he has to make that or get fouled.

Mason, Jones, Loyer, Cam, and Colvin gave you nothing on offense

Losing the 50/50 balls

Only down 6 is positive

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
down 30-36....not terrible for Purdue.....getting beat on the 50/50 balls and need another third man offensive spark. Ok on the turnovers but a couple of costly mistakes. Connecticut's defense is stout.

Keep it a one or two possession game and then sprint to the finish?

down 30-36....not terrible for Purdue.....getting beat on the 50/50 balls and need another third man offensive spark. Ok on the turnovers but a couple of costly mistakes. Connecticut's defense is stout.

Keep it a one or two possession game and then sprint to the finish?
We’ll either be closer than 6 or down 12 after the first few mins of this half, at least we’ll know soon

They just dominate physically. This team would win ten championships in a row if they didn't age.

Purdue hanging to their credit but Edey and Smith aren't enough. Rest of the team is just overwhelmed on offense.

I think I like Kaufman_Renn over Gillis in this game...provides more height. UConn perimeter defense is stellar...2 3-point attempts...Gillis' attempt was blocked.

Anyone going to call a travel on Spencer in this game? Dude is taking 3 steps before every shot. Didnt play bad but still down 6. Going to need somebody else to step it up in the 2nd half or else its going to be impossible to win.
All their guards travel, I feel like if you say you “play fast” you’re allowed to walk

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
TKR needs to get touches multiple times in the 2nd half with Zach sealing Clingon. TKR can bully his way in but wont matter if Clingon comes to help. This is a tough one boys. Got to have Loyer and Jones get going and also get in transition some.

Reactions: drewjin
I keep thinking someone needs to make a three but I don’t think anyone other than smith has had one I would have taken. Gillis was forced due to late in the clock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT