ADVERTISEMENT

2 more coming???

I just love "Coach Brady Brohm"! I wish all Purdue fans were as positive and enthusiastic as he is. What a fun life he must be living.

Does he or does he not have a pulse?! Got to get him addicted to Purdue football and keep Jeff here forever. I love this kids enthusiasm. He is going to be fiery just like Jeff. I think Brady will be crucial to Jeff staying is West Lafayette. Some things mean more than money to coach and I love it. Have to keep the whole family happy.

Sounds like Kpaka as a lock for the next Boiler commit.

Reactions: boiler800
Allen announced today. We expect Kpaka to announce tomorrow. Who is the expected third verbal?

24/7 reflects him as a WR. So depending …….. maybe he could end up as a WR or TE.

I like the versatility of the players brohm is recruiting.

Coach Brohm and staff sure do know how to close on these kids. I've never seen anything like it over the decades in following the Boilermakers. What a great feeling of optimism in such a short time.

Coach Brohm and staff sure do know how to close on these kids. I've never seen anything like it over the decades in following the Boilermakers. What a great feeling of optimism in such a short time.
The early signing period is driving the voluminous early commits. Im interested in how it all shakes out during the season and ultimately who signs and who doesn't...

Question - he has a great rankings but no other big offers. Is there any reason that tends to happen?

possibly because he plays multiple positions and schools are unsure what his best position is ? maybe his higher rating is based on him wanting to be a WR, and he wants to play linebacker?

I've also noticed those players listed as "athletes' on 24/7 typically have higher ratings than those listed for only one of their two positions.

I just love "Coach Brady Brohm"! I wish all Purdue fans were as positive and enthusiastic as he is. What a fun life he must be living.
Like I said before, kid will inevitably be a recruiting advantage for us and even more so as he gets older and in to high school. He’ll make a great program coordinator or recruiting coordinator one day. I’ll likely bet he ends up working as an analyst while in college for his dad!

40 YARD DASH
SHUTTLE
VERTICAL
30.5"
POWERBALL
32'
BENCH
185LB BENCH PRESS (REPS)
400 METER DASH
SQUAT (LBS)
DEADLIFT (LBS)
CLEAN (LBS)

Those are some damn good numbers overall. He’ll likely develop in to a very nice speed edge rusher...maybe in the mold of Ayodele?

Im most impressed with his lower body strength as a 505 deadlift is pretty massive for a high school kid.

How old is he?

QUOTE="JohnnyDoeBoiler, post: 1787485, member: 7108"]Like I said before, kid will inevitably be a recruiting advantage for us and even more so as he gets older and in to high school. He’ll make a great program coordinator or recruiting coordinator one day. I’ll likely bet he ends up working as an analyst while in college for his dad![/QUOTE]

40 YARD DASH
SHUTTLE
VERTICAL
30.5"
POWERBALL
32'
BENCH
185LB BENCH PRESS (REPS)
400 METER DASH
SQUAT (LBS)
DEADLIFT (LBS)
CLEAN (LBS)

Those are some damn good numbers overall. He’ll likely develop in to a very nice speed edge rusher...maybe in the mold of Ayodele?

Im most impressed with his lower body strength as a 505 deadlift is pretty massive for a high school kid.

Yes, his lower body strength is impressive. I wonder why his bench is so much weaker in comparison.

24/7 reflects him as a WR. So depending …….. maybe he could end up as a WR or TE.

I like the versatility of the players brohm is recruiting.

LB all the way. As you said, Brohm is about adding athletes. Last season Jaylan Alexander also played WR however he’s also an LB.

I know some of his teachers he had last year and they say he is a very fine young man with a ton of passion and excitement for Purdue as a whole. This is one reason I think Brohm stays longer than most people think: his family has really taken to the community and the community has really taken to the entire Brohm family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT