ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Reason Joe needs to go...

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
  • Angry
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Not because he is mentally inept, can't communicate, the border, or his jacked up foreign policy.....but his Green Energy Scam that has raised prices on everything......

PRICES are the #1 DEM caused problem and has screwed everyone from Maine to California.....10 days food costs this family $444.....over $16K a year just for food.

The border is it for me. The sex trafficking, fentanyl deaths, and giving the illegal migrants free everything for just stepping over the line. The free everything will continue on forever and contribute to the inflation you speak of.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Democrat policies lead to…

U.S. consumers are spending roughly 26% more on food than they did prior to the pandemic in 2020, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Food costs have outpaced overall consumer-price growth, at an aggregate 19%, over that period.

Yet China is allowed to burn as much coal as they want. What 300MM people do is a drop in the bucket to what 2+B people.

U.S. consumers are spending roughly 26% more on food than they did prior to the pandemic in 2020, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Food costs have outpaced overall consumer-price growth, at an aggregate 19%, over that period.

Yet China is allowed to burn as much coal as they want. What 300MM people do is a drop in the bucket to what 2+B people.

For the Green crew here in USA it's all about "feeling good". As they are making as much difference as clearing all the beaches of the world, one sand pebble at a time.

Meanwhile, prices skyrocket because of there green energy scam.

Reactions: SKYDOG
The border is it for me. The sex trafficking, fentanyl deaths, and giving the illegal migrants free everything for just stepping over the line. The free everything will continue on forever and contribute to the inflation you speak of.

So much bad policy to pick from with these DEMS who are NOT the party of the middle and poor class anymore.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So much bad policy to pick from with these DEMS who are NOT the party of the middle and poor class anymore.
I know several policemen in our area. In our county sex trafficking is extremely bad. It doesn’t get out in the news so very few know anything about it. Don’t report it to the people then it doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
  • Angry

I don't believe climate change is man made, but if it were, unless China and India get on board, nothing the US does will have an impact.
There's actually a really good senate hearing where a green energy guy gets absolutely roasted because he can't tell the committee what impact the green policies will have on the climate or anything else.

I don't believe climate change is man made, but if it were, unless China and India get on board, nothing the US does will have an impact.
There's actually a really good senate hearing where a green energy guy gets absolutely roasted because he can't tell the committee what impact the green policies will have on the climate or anything else.
I believe that there “may” be a human related component to climate change…BUT.:. No one will give up their cars, dishwashers, washers and dryers, phones, TVs, and manufacturing industries to stop climate change..

If anything, I think we should be using energy to rebuild the glaciers that are melting…aka, make more snow at the South and North poles, so when they get hot in the winter/summer…they shed ice and stay cold. (We can make snow on ski slopes…well, make lots of snow on Greenland, Antarctica, etc. Then push that snow into the ocean to make it colder and create more reflective snow at the poles to reduce heat absorption)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT