ADVERTISEMENT

Zone...?

We've won 17 straight and you're talkin bout playing zone?

But seriously, our defense is ranked top 10 on kenpom. Why would you want to change it? The IU game was close because we missed a lot of open 3s we had been making recently.
...and htey hit a lot of last second guarded 3 balls ...well Johnson...not they

Haas has matured to a point where his only flaw is that agility which you just can’t overcome at 7’2” 290. I am happy to have him and love watching him when he dominates the blocks. Maybe we see that hard hedge come back in future years when we are more agile at the 5. I still worry that it’s gone though due to the perimeter defensive rules.
Stacey made sure to focus on that point in her piece on the Maryland game on the front page. CMP wants the bigs to be more flat instead of that hard hedge to force the ball handler out more to allow for recovery.

Stacey made sure to focus on that point in her piece on the Maryland game on the front page. CMP wants the bigs to be more flat instead of that hard hedge to force the ball handler out more to allow for recovery.
By that do you mean forcing the ball handler to move horizontally?
Yes, that will help a bunch. In the first half IU was getting way too north and south with the ball and we do not do well when that happens.

By that do you mean forcing the ball handler to move horizontally?
Yes, that will help a bunch. In the first half IU was getting way too north and south with the ball and we do not do well when that happens.

Yes....east/west is better.....and allows Carsen & Company to get more disruptive in the passing lanes, IMO. From what I've heard Coach Painter say, his disappointment was more the execution and energy....he acknowledged Indiana did some good things....and they did.....Morgan and Johnson played really well.

The last 34 minutes, Purdue outscored Indiana 70-53.....the Boilers dug an early hole and credit Indiana for taking it to them (on both ends of the floor) during that stretch.

Another good challenge tonight.....no let up....no game for the weak. All hands on deck......how many clichés can I throw in here?

Yes....east/west is better.....and allows Carsen & Company to get more disruptive in the passing lanes, IMO. From what I've heard Coach Painter say, his disappointment was more the execution and energy....he acknowledged Indiana did some good things....and they did.....Morgan and Johnson played really well.

The last 34 minutes, Purdue outscored Indiana 70-53.....the Boilers dug an early hole and credit Indiana for taking it to them (on both ends of the floor) during that stretch.

Another good challenge tonight.....no let up....no game for the weak. All hands on deck......how many clichés can I throw in here?
edwards, edwards, cline and thompson went 2 for 13 from 3. We had low energy early and they got some layups but we got better, but even if we just shoot average this is a whipping.

Reactions: tjreese

I knew Purdue had a bad start, but 53 points in 34 minutes was pretty good considering teh $hit shots as teh clock was running down by Johnson makes that 53 points something!!

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT