ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Randolph Just Got Arrested in CA

I read that as both speculative and declarative. Are you saying you do know for a fact what Ryan did or did not partake in that night? If true that it was only 100% marijuana, that remains illegal in the state anyway.
Sorry. This is America. You don't get away with stating that someone was illegally taking pills when you can present absolutely no evidence that he was. Rumor-mongering. What next? Because he was charged with pot possession, we can assume he robbed an orphanage, too, because no one has proved he didn't?

Sorry. This is America. You don't get away with stating that someone was illegally taking pills when you can present absolutely no evidence that he was. Rumor-mongering. What next? Because he was charged with pot possession, we can assume he robbed an orphanage, too, because no one has proved he didn't?
Prove that he didn't take pills... I'm not sure how familiar you are with weed, but it doesn't make you unresponsive to the point where someone has to break your car window and give you a sternum rub.

Reactions: Hoogolf

Ok? Thats a fine story. My inquiry was about poster Mathboy's response.

He stated what Ryan did or did not use which would end speculation. However, he also added that it was "probably more grass."

So was this truly definitive information say directly from family, friends, or toxicology reports? Or was this merely continued speculation of its own?

He stated what Ryan did or did not use which would end speculation. However, he also added that it was "probably more grass."

So was this truly definitive information say directly from family, friends, or toxicology reports? Or was this merely continued speculation of its own?
There were no pills and is just like mathboy said. Now stop with the fake rumor spewing:

http://www.jconline.com/story/sport...1/purdue-suspends-ryan-cline-opener/93139596/

"Probably more grass" was how the green fibrous substance in the pill bottle was described. It was not "pills". No pills involved. Got it?

Reactions: BoiledSteel
"Probably more grass" was how the green fibrous substance in the pill bottle was described. It was not "pills". No pills involved. Got it?
Not too mention it is in the court records as well. Google can find so many things if people just look.

There were no pills and is just like mathboy said. Now stop with the fake rumor spewing:

http://www.jconline.com/story/sport...1/purdue-suspends-ryan-cline-opener/93139596/

I already got it. I am not a poster claiming anything about pills. I have read no police report or publication mentioning pills, only a bottle. Please refrain from false, or fake, accusations and confusing posts.

I was seeking confirmation from the poster that seemed to know for fact it was purely plain marijuana. Reports I have read mention marijuana smell and charges, but did not clarify the greeny substance as "just some weed." That is what I thought the poster was confirming, from first hand knowledge. Apparently not.

Rather than having an internet argument over semantics, this should be a PSA for our Purdue kids and the danger of using illegal drugs. Why would anyone want to detract from that? Thankfully the officer was there to help him that morning from such a scary situation.

I already got it. I am not a poster claiming anything about pills. I have read no police report or publication mentioning pills, only a bottle. Please refrain from false, or fake, accusations and confusing posts.

I was seeking confirmation from the poster that seemed to know for fact it was purely plain marijuana. Reports I have read mention marijuana smell and charges, but did not clarify the greeny substance as "just some weed." That is what I thought the poster was confirming, from first hand knowledge. Apparently not.

Rather than having an internet argument over semantics, this should be a PSA for our Purdue kids and the danger of using illegal drugs. Thankfully the officer was there to help him that morning from such a scary situation.
And I retract my harshness towards you as text on the internet is very hard to decipher when it comes to a person's intend or tone, usually.

It is a great PSA as you stated and Cline is very fortunate to say the least and I hope he has learned his lesson.

And I retract my harshness towards you as text on the internet is very hard to decipher when it comes to a person's intend or tone, usually.

It is a great PSA as you stated and Cline is very fortunate to say the least and I hope he has learned his lesson.

Thanks. You as well.
I believe Ryan will contribute to what will be a great team this year.

Reactions: BoiledSteel
Prove that he didn't take pills... I'm not sure how familiar you are with weed, but it doesn't make you unresponsive to the point where someone has to break your car window and give you a sternum rub.
"Prove that he didn't take pills"?

What country do you live in? I'm not sure how familiar you are with America. Just making up a story because you don't like the reported news makes you look small and ignorant.

"Prove that he didn't take pills"?

What country do you live in? I'm not sure how familiar you are with America. Just making up a story because you don't like the reported news makes you look small and ignorant.
Not understanding that weed doesn't give you those symptoms makes you "ignorant".

Reactions: Statey
Not understanding that weed doesn't give you those symptoms makes you "ignorant".
I'll admit I'm not the pot expert that you pretend to be. I've been around a while, and if, in your vast experience, you are telling us that it affects everyone the same way, and that some people don't pass out from smoking, then you make yourself look worse than ignorant. But making accusations that a kid took pills with absolutely no evidence already proved that.

Share more of your expertise, please. It's fun to read.

I'll admit I'm not the pot expert that you pretend to be. I've been around a while, and if, in your vast experience, you are telling us that it affects everyone the same way, and that some people don't pass out from smoking, then you make yourself look worse than ignorant. But making accusations that a kid took pills with absolutely no evidence already proved that.

Share more of your expertise, please. It's fun to read.
The new nybrids are much more potent than those of the 70's to 2010. Some of them have in excess of 40% the where the average years ago was less than 10%. To assume you can't smoke some of the new hybrids and not pass out shows a lack of knowledge to those on the market today.

The new nybrids are much more potent than those of the 70's to 2010. Some of them have in excess of 40% the where the average years ago was less than 10%. To assume you can't smoke some of the new hybrids and not pass out shows a lack of knowledge to those on the market today.
Agreed. My "formative years" growing up were the 70's and even though the pot was less potent, I knew people who passed out just from smoking. The same weed will affect different people in different ways.

It's one thing for someone to not have experience, knowledge, or whatever, but for tynd10 to accuse a Purdue player of popping pills without anything to point to except his own "experience" with pot is irresponsible and stupid.

Reactions: mathboy
So this thread started about the recent arrest of an NBA player and past MSU player, and morphed into a rehash of some old news about a Purdue player's trouble. Why? Because someone decided that since we live in a sort-of-glass-house, we should cut this multi-millionaire NBA idiot some slack. To me, the two situations do not compare even a little bit. Let's either bend this thread back to Randolph, or let it die. I am tired of discussing what form of weed Cline, or anyone else, smoked back when.

Reactions: Inspector100
Agreed. My "formative years" growing up were the 70's and even though the pot was less potent, I knew people who passed out just from smoking. The same weed will affect different people in different ways.

It's one thing for someone to not have experience, knowledge, or whatever, but for tynd10 to accuse a Purdue player of popping pills without anything to point to except his own "experience" with pot is irresponsible and stupid.
I wasn't being critical of you or your position. I've met Zach at one of Bonzi's summer blowouts years ago. He seemed nice. As to players smoking pot, I would guess that at least half the Boilers toke up. No one was much of a burner more than Brad Miller. Thing about Miller is he used it like having a few beers. His team mate was always toking.

Reactions: Mr.Hoop
We don't need PU fans to become trolls, stooping to the level of shitting on every player from MSU or IU. I'm glad we have a program where a very small amount of these incidents occur. But that doesn't mean it's a good idea to uncharitable rant about other school's former players.

It's a fact that Randolph got caught with weed. That was a poor decision. It doesn't mean he's lazy or a failure.

He is and always will be a product of his own doing......

The ZR I knew and watched was lazy and relied on his talent and getting a degree and using his head were the last things on his list......

Karma will be a bitch for him.......unless he decides to actually do something positive in his life and start with putting others first, get an education and get on the path to being humble....

Randolph Is a failure...ok? Aren't you the one who can't pony up 10 bucks a month to get off the free board? Look in the mirror bro.

Reactions: tynd10
I wasn't being critical of you or your position. I've met Zach at one of Bonzi's summer blowouts years ago. He seemed nice. As to players smoking pot, I would guess that at least half the Boilers toke up. No one was much of a burner more than Brad Miller. Thing about Miller is he used it like having a few beers. His team mate was always toking.
Oh, no, I didn't take it that way. I agreed wholeheartedly with what you wrote, and then added a little bit of my own semi-ancient historical perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT