ADVERTISEMENT

your democratic candidates

There exists no one...at all.....that is ANYTHING like Trump...

Thank God
I think that most Trump supporters are actually good people, who want the best for their families and the country. They have, for the most part, validly arguable conservative views of which they are very protective, and there is certainly nothing inappropriate with having such a view.
To me, the problem that arises is that the President actually has few, if any, true core beliefs, and is inherently a performer who is extraordinarily adept at recognizing that for which audiences thirst, and has no inhibitions at promising that he has the capacity to, and is in fact currently delivering the same. His audacity at asserting he is delivering such, without regard for the truth of such is unparalleled in American political history.
He has the absolutely uncanny ability to read segments of the American public and use the ability for his benefit.
Where I feel the situation runs terribly askew, is that supporters so want his assertions to be accurate, honest and correct that they tend to simply accept them to be accurate, honest and correct, often despite actual indications to the contrary simply because he asserts that not only true, honest and correct but that they are so solely because of his input.
I really don't view the supporters as either bad people, for the most part, nor as enemies, but merely so focused on their world view as to how things should, in their opinion, ultimately be, that they generally decline to objectively examine their acceptance of him.
They aren't at all stupid, naive or resistant to good, rather they are so focused on the correctness (and they may be correct in many, many things) of their view and hopeful that the nation and world can achieve the goodness and prosperity they seek that they eschew the evidence that, at best, he is incompetent as President, and at worst, that he is a narcissistic grifter.
It seems to me to be a political reiteration of the televangelist Jim Bakker. Believers want to believe, not review alternative evidence.

Last edited:
I think that most Trump supporters are actually good people, who want the best for their families and the country. They have, for the most part, validly arguable conservative views of which they are very protective, and there is certainly nothing inappropriate with having such a view.
To me, the problem that arises is that the President actually has few, if any, true core beliefs, and is inherently a performer who is extraordinarily adept at recognizing that for which audiences thirst, and has no inhibitions at promising that he has the capacity to, and is in fact currently delivering the same. His audacity at asserting he is delivering such, without regard for the truth of such is unparalleled in American political history.
He has the absolutely uncanny ability to read segments of the American public and use the ability for his benefit.
Where I feel the situation runs terribly askew, is that supporters so want his assertions to be accurate, honest and correct that they tend to simply accept them to be accurate, honest and correct, often despite actual indications to the contrary simply because he asserts that not only true, honest and correct but that they are so solely because of his input.
I really don't view the supporters as either bad people, for the most part, nor as enemies, but merely so focused on their world view as to how things should, in their opinion, ultimately be, that they generally decline to objectively examine their acceptance of him.
They aren't at all stupid, naive or resistant to good, rather they are so focused on the correctness (and they may be correct in many, many things) of their view and hopeful that the nation and world can achieve the goodness and prosperity they seek that they eschew the evidence that, at best, he is incompetent as President, and at worst, that he is a narcissistic grifter.
It seems to me to be a political reiteration of the televangelist Jim Bakker. Believers want to believe, not review alternative evidence.
Okay let's talk about Trump supporters...or this one who has become a supporter

• I wasn't a Trump supporter early on. Supported Rick Perry for what he did to lead the economic growth in Texas, and would have loved for Condaleeza Rice to have been the Repub nominee.
  • When Trump got the nomination, I was still sceptical, but I've always said we needed someone different. And he's not a politician.
  • He's no Bill, Hillary, or Obama...thank GOD for that.
  • I like the fact that he's a businessman, and successful at what he's done.
  • I like the fact that he's willing to take charge..example how he jumped in and fixed the skating ring in Central Park. (Small example)
  • I want a President that's not afraid to piss someone off t0 get things done. None of our recent President's have had that character trait
  • I like what he's doing with the military
  • I like what he's doing with dumping NAFTA for a better deal
  • I like what he's doing with making other countries pay at least a portion of what they should
  • I really like what he's doing with China and Korea with the sanctions. Both countries are on the verge of financial collapse.
  • I have always wanted a wall after hearing the horror stories from a cousin who worked in Arizona for the BP about illegals trafficking young girls so they can become 9 year old prosittutes in OUR country. Or how young kids are dying in the desert where they're left to find their own way.
  • I love what has happened with the economy under a businessman's leadership. And please...no one should ever try to say Obama had anything to do with this economy today. We're lucky he didn't screw it up any more than he did.
  • I do not in any way believe he's a racist nor a supporter of any....ANY...terrorist group whether that be Antifa or the KKK.
  • The one thing I dislike is that he's on twitter...I'm not and there's a reason I'm not. I know he uses it, and probably does it well to get the libs to feel pressure and to screw up as a result...but I wish he was more controlled with it.
  • Did I say I believe we need a businessman to run this country LIKE a business because that's what it's become.
  • I think he's a great father. Every child speaks highly in many ways about him.
  • I can only hope for a second term with control of the Senate and House so he can get the swamp totally drained.
  • I'm not afraid that he's going to push that red button, nor do I believe he wants any kind of war. I'm anxious to see how he handles Iran going forward.
  • And if he's good enough to keep melting snowflakes, and upsetting what has happened over the past few years...great job.

• I wasn't a Trump supporter early on. Supported Rick Perry for what he did to lead the economic growth in Texas, and would have loved for Condaleeza Rice to have been the Repub nominee.
  • When Trump got the nomination, I was still sceptical, but I've always said we needed someone different. And he's not a politician.
  • I like the fact that he's willing to take charge..example how he jumped in and fixed the skating ring in Central Park. (Small example)
  • I want a President that's not afraid to piss someone off t0 get things done. None of our recent President's have had that character trait
  • I like what he's doing with making other countries pay at least a portion of what they should
  • I really like what he's doing with China and Korea with the sanctions. Both countries are on the verge of financial collapse.
  • I have always wanted a wall after hearing the horror stories from a cousin who worked in Arizona for the BP about illegals trafficking young girls so they can become 9 year old prosittutes in OUR country. Or how young kids are dying in the desert where they're left to find their own way.
  • I love what has happened with the economy under a businessman's leadership. And please...no one should ever try to say Obama had anything to do with this economy today. We're lucky he didn't screw it up any more than he did.
  • I do not in any way believe he's a racist nor a supporter of any....ANY...terrorist group whether that be Antifa or the KKK.
  • The one thing I dislike is that he's on twitter...I'm not and there's a reason I'm not. I know he uses it, and probably does it well to get the libs to feel pressure and to screw up as a result...but I wish he was more controlled with it.
  • Did I say I believe we need a businessman to run this country LIKE a business because that's what it's become.
  • I think he's a great father. Every child speaks highly in many ways about him.
  • I can only hope for a second term with control of the Senate and House so he can get the swamp totally drained.
  • I'm not afraid that he's going to push that red button, nor do I believe he wants any kind of war. I'm anxious to see how he handles Iran going forward.
  • And if he's good enough to keep melting snowflakes, and upsetting what has happened over the past few years...great job.

Just a few of our favorites:

1) EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY NEGATIVE economic indicator of the past 10 1/2 years = Obama
EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY POSITIVE economic indicator of the last 2 1/2 years = Trump
Sure.

2) (because of DJT) " China is on the brink of collapse"
fool. beyond stupid......

3 " fixed the skating rink in Central Park "
And then there's all the years he helped the " Central Park 5 " with their quest for justice . Oh, wait......

4) " Not afraid to piss someone off"
Like Gold Star families
Like the heads of state of our most treasured allies
Like the family of John McCain
(1,000 others, give or take...)

5) " Drain the Swamp"
The absolute PINNACLE of absurdity

6) " A great father.....each child speaks highly of him "
Well, haven't heard much from Barron, lately. Nor Tiffany.
Anybody care to imagine the outcome of Don, Jr., Eric, or Ivanka speaking "lowly" of him ??? Just askin'.

We'll look forward to you placing DJT's name in nomination next summer for his re-election!!
Any chance that that 1st carving/2nd Mt. Rushmore proposal is gaining any momentum, Twin ?
You'd be PERFECT to head up the effort !!!!

Just a few of our favorites:

1) EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY NEGATIVE economic indicator of the past 10 1/2 years = Obama
EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY POSITIVE economic indicator of the last 2 1/2 years = Trump
Sure.

2) (because of DJT) " China is on the brink of collapse"
fool. beyond stupid......

3 " fixed the skating rink in Central Park "
And then there's all the years he helped the " Central Park 5 " with their quest for justice . Oh, wait......

4) " Not afraid to piss someone off"
Like Gold Star families
Like the heads of state of our most treasured allies
Like the family of John McCain
(1,000 others, give or take...)

5) " Drain the Swamp"
The absolute PINNACLE of absurdity

6) " A great father.....each child speaks highly of him "
Well, haven't heard much from Barron, lately. Nor Tiffany.
Anybody care to imagine the outcome of Don, Jr., Eric, or Ivanka speaking "lowly" of him ??? Just askin'.

We'll look forward to you placing DJT's name in nomination next summer for his re-election!!
Any chance that that 1st carving/2nd Mt. Rushmore proposal is gaining any momentum, Twin ?
You'd be PERFECT to head up the effort !!!!

Your last bullet point should clearly be:

• I like what it's like to live in denial

Reactions: kescwi and indy35
IDK. Trump has called himself a nationalist.......and he's white........so.

My point was, and still is, I don't think Trump is a white supremacist. I think he's racist, he may be a white nationalist.

Definitions of these terms can vary and they can crossover to one another.
White nationalists tend to want to maintain a white identity, a white state, survival of the race etc.
White supremacists believe the white race is superior....all other races inferior......and white people should rule over them.
While they certainly overlap,the three terms are not interchangeable in my book. I don't care how much I loathe the man, I'm not gonna be like the Trumpers and overstate what happens or is said for maximum effect and damage.

I have no problem with those that truly think he is a white supremacist.....aslong as they know what it really means.

As I said, I don't really think he PERSONALLY is into half the stuff he spews about. He cares about himself and what gets him ahead.

For example, the origins of building a wall had nothing to do with Trump's actual beliefs or ideas.

Two political consultants were trying to figure out a way to keep him on message....because he couldn't. So Roger Stone (yes, conspiracy Roger Stone) went to Steve Bannon with the idea of the wall to make sure he would remember to talk about immigration. Trump's initial reaction to the idea was "meh".

He then used it at a rally after being pushed - and the crowd went nuts and then he started to embrace it because of the crowd's reaction and his "ability to build things".

That is how his CORE campaign strategy came about. They needed to find something kitschy for Trump to remember to talk about immigration.

He has no core beliefs other than what makes him look good or feel popular. He's terribly insecure. His administration blocked the release of a report about the threat of white supremacy violence...cause they thought it would make him look bad. They blatantly don't talk to him about election security and the threat of Russia....because he's insecure about his own election.

And he's willing to do anything, including getting involved with right wing scum like Alex Jones, to get ahead.

Reactions: kescwi and indy35
As I said, I don't really think he PERSONALLY is into half the stuff he spews about. He cares about himself and what gets him ahead.

For example, the origins of building a wall had nothing to do with Trump's actual beliefs or ideas.

Two political consultants were trying to figure out a way to keep him on message....because he couldn't. So Roger Stone (yes, conspiracy Roger Stone) went to Steve Bannon with the idea of the wall to make sure he would remember to talk about immigration. Trump's initial reaction to the idea was "meh".

He then used it at a rally after being pushed - and the crowd went nuts and then he started to embrace it because of the crowd's reaction and his "ability to build things".

That is how his CORE campaign strategy came about. They needed to find something kitschy for Trump to remember to talk about immigration.

He has no core beliefs other than what makes him look good or feel popular. He's terribly insecure. His administration blocked the release of a report about the threat of white supremacy violence...cause they thought it would make him look bad. They blatantly don't talk to him about election security and the threat of Russia....because he's insecure about his own election.

And he's willing to do anything, including getting involved with right wing scum like Alex Jones, to get ahead.
Sounds like Obama and "God Damn America"

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Don't waste your time. Dude is yet another troll whose only political philosophy is to own libs.

These folks have fallen hook, line, and sinker for 30+ years of "anti-left" propaganda that has no real underlying philosophy aside from 1) constructing a caricature of a liberal bogeyman and then 2) being righteously outraged by this caricature.
I'm sorry and what is the libs point? Oh that's right the left is always right about everything because they think so. Too funny

I'm sorry, Roadblock, can you clear up the confusion, here?
Joe Biden came up with a gaffe, tonight, in Iowa.
Were you of the opinion that Mr. Biden is a racist ??
Because he's not.
In case you were confused.
I always forget if a Dem says it is just a gaffe and we should just forget about it. You know forTrump is a racist and for sure Biden is. Wow you do a lot of mind reading as long as it fits your agenda

Reactions: SKYDOG
I'm sorry, what?

The night before someone was killed by a white supremacist, there was a parade of hundreds and hundreds of white supremacists through a public university's campus with a bunch of tiki torches chanting "blood and
No, that has become you liberal's mantra. TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT.
Obama was yours, how much respect did you show him?

Sounds like Obama and "God Damn America"

Huh ?? For the record, Obama regularly visited a South Side church in Chicago PRE-2005, where he soaked up sermon messages from a minister named Reverend Wright. He THEN moved to the Washington D.C. area, Twin, because he was elected to the US Senate in Nov. , 2004. Follow me ?? OK, now get this: since he lived in Washington, he no longer regularly went to the S. Side Chi. church. Some time between early 2005 and the Obama presidential campaign in 2008, ol' Rev. Wright became a hardcore opponent of the perceived racism in the US, from his pulpit. Became notorious for the utterance: " God Bless America ? No, God damn America. "

Fast forward to drooling anti-Obama media and operatives trying to join those two at the hip. Obama had, of course, completely disassociated himself from the Rev. physically, and from his message, but why let facts get in the way of a right-wing generated campaign issue ?

Same with dem. precinct guy Bill Ayres, who imbecilic Veep candidate S. Palin considered Obama's " pal ".

If you'd like to go 12 rounds on this snippet of history, again...
Ready when you are......

Reactions: indy35
I always forget if a Dem says it is just a gaffe and we should just forget about it. You know forTrump is a racist and for sure Biden is. Wow you do a lot of mind reading as long as it fits your agenda

Short & sweet, SquirrelGuy:

1) Trying to make a case that Biden's a racist ? On the 10-pt. dumb scale ? 12
2)Trump has been known to not exactly discourage people from believing that he's sympathetic to principles of White Nationalism

Can you just get back to the Gomer Pyle Marathon on your tv, now ??

Short & sweet, SquirrelGuy:

1) Trying to make a case that Biden's a racist ? On the 10-pt. dumb scale ? 12
2)Trump has been known to not exactly discourage people from believing that he's sympathetic to principles of White Nationalism

Can you just get back to the Gomer Pyle Marathon on your tv, now ??
Once again a liberal that thinks everything he '' thinks'' is true because he had a few buddies on a message board that all agree with his stupid posts. You do realize Obama and Michelle are racists right? Do you see everything in the world that happens as racist? If Trump had made a '' gaffe'' as you say about Biden you would have posted 20 times about what a horrible racist he is. You only see what you choose to see and believe it to be the gospel truth because you and Lefties believe it. The left is promoting all the racial tension because it's the only thing they can think of to do. Why don't you ever talk about Biden's son? His total creepiness to young women even girls ? Never seen Gomer Pyle but apparently you have watched a lot.

Last edited:
Huh ?? For the record, Obama regularly visited a South Side church in Chicago PRE-2005, where he soaked up sermon messages from a minister named Reverend Wright. He THEN moved to the Washington D.C. area, Twin, because he was elected to the US Senate in Nov. , 2004. Follow me ?? OK, now get this: since he lived in Washington, he no longer regularly went to the S. Side Chi. church. Some time between early 2005 and the Obama presidential campaign in 2008, ol' Rev. Wright became a hardcore opponent of the perceived racism in the US, from his pulpit. Became notorious for the utterance: " God Bless America ? No, God damn America. "

Fast forward to drooling anti-Obama media and operatives trying to join those two at the hip. Obama had, of course, completely disassociated himself from the Rev. physically, and from his message, but why let facts get in the way of a right-wing generated campaign issue ?

Same with dem. precinct guy Bill Ayres, who imbecilic Veep candidate S. Palin considered Obama's " pal ".

If you'd like to go 12 rounds on this snippet of history, again...
Ready when you are......
Do you ever actually do anything but post on a message board so you can try and feel superior to everyone? Seems like you have some real issues

He's corrected the record multiple times. Trump hasn't once apologized for anything he's said.

I believe respect is earned. I gave him as much as he earned.

Yes, because Obama was spewing lies every day, had soooo many scandals as President, was profiting off the Office of the President, etc.

Trump is much more admirable, you're right.

Reactions: indy35
Once again a liberal that thinks everything he '' thinks'' is true because he had a few buddies on a message board that all agree with his stupid posts. You do realize Obama and Michelle are racists right? Do you see everything in the world that happens as racist? If Trump had made a '' gaffe'' as you say about Biden you would have posted 20 times about what a horrible racist he is. You only see what you choose to see and believe it to be the gospel truth because you and Lefties believe it. The left is promoting all the racial tension because it's the only thing they can think of to do. Why don't you ever talk about Biden's son? His total creepiness to young women even girls ? Never seen Gomer Pyle but apparently you have watched a lot.

Is there something you forgot to take, or took too much of today?

He's corrected the record multiple times. Trump hasn't once apologized for anything he's said.
That is the whole point, how many multiple times is Biden going to keep correcting the record for stupid crap he says? Liberals are so immersed in their own world and their hate they are blinded by it

That is the whole point, how many multiple times is Biden going to keep correcting the record for stupid crap he says? Liberals are so immersed in their own world and their hate they are blinded by it
So Biden correcting the record is worse than Trump never correcting the record? Trump's gaffe's outweigh Biden's ten-fold. Trump's lies outweigh Biden's 100-fold. Your complete defense of Trump makes your criticism of Biden utterly meaningless. That's the problem with supporting Trump, you have absolutely no moral or factual leg to stand on.

Do you ever actually do anything but post on a message board so you can try and feel superior to everyone? Seems like you have some real issues

Couldn't possibly feel superior to anyone on ANY board...
Except you. And only you.

Y'see, SquirrelGuy, everyone who comes to this board has, at least some grasp, however tenuous, on reality. Except you. You're like some 6-yr. old, blindfolded with a baseball bat, just wildly swinging in every direction trying to hit the piñata. Hoping to hit it eventually.

But you never hit anything. Never make a thoughtworthy statement. Never offer up any insight deserving of a reply.

Which is why everyone on this board has decided to chip in and pay your membership to the Tippecanoe County Ladies' Lawn & Garden Club. They've got a message board where you can hone your discussion skills, such as they are, before you come back here, someday, with your newfound abilities !!

Good luck !!

Y'see, SquirrelGuy, everyone who comes to this board has, at least some grasp, however tenuous, on reality. Except you. You're like some 6-yr. old, blindfolded with a baseball bat, just wildly swinging in every direction trying to hit the piñata. Hoping to hit it eventually.

But you never hit anything. Never make a thoughtworthy statement. Never offer up any insight deserving of a reply.

Which is why everyone on this board has decided to chip in and pay your membership to the Tippecanoe County Ladies' Lawn & Garden Club. They've got a message board where you can hone your discussion skills, such as they are, before you come back here, someday, with your newfound abilities !!

Good luck !!

You can always count on Libs to quickly start calling people names, stomping their feet, sucking their thumbs, etc once they use up their standard left wing talking points regardless of the topic. Read this too Indy

You can always count on Libs to quickly start calling people names, stomping their feet, sucking their thumbs, etc once they use up their standard left wing talking points regardless of the topic. Read this too Indy

Bruce1: do you post as another username, glidresquirrel ?? If not, it's not clear to me what ,exactly, you feel is your obligation to respond to a post that was CLEARLY MEANT FOR THAT PERSON - AND THAT PERSON ONLY.

We'll call on you when, and only when, we want to hear from someone with something so inconsequential to say that we all realize we can afford to miss it.

While I agree to most libs do act like spoiled children when they hear something they don't like or agree with, the typical response is to just scream "RACIST", regardless of what the actual topic is.

Bruce1: do you post as another username, glidresquirrel ?? If not, it's not clear to me what ,exactly, you feel is your obligation to respond to a post that was CLEARLY MEANT FOR THAT PERSON - AND THAT PERSON ONLY.

We'll call on you when, and only when, we want to hear from someone with something so inconsequential to say that we all realize we can afford to miss it.
Do you own this forum? WTF is your problem? The world DOES NOT revolve around you bud . If you actually ever ventured out from behind your keyboard into the real world you ass will get beat bad by someone.

Do you own this forum? WTF is your problem? The world DOES NOT revolve around you bud . If you actually ever ventured out from behind your keyboard into the real world you ass will get beat bad by someone.
It's not really a problem I have , SqirrelGuy. Last time I checked , this stuff is just conversation on a message board. It's just kill-time. Nothing whatsoever RESULTS from these messages, so the concept of THE WORLD REVOLVING around me is about as mindless as the other goofy stuff you feel compelled to offer up, here. Your suggestion that " you [sic] ass will get beat bad by someone" just reinforces the impression that I have of you of being a little short of the maturity level that almost all on this board possess.. As I have mentioned before to you, it would seem good advice to concentrate on actually making thoughtful comments, on here, rather than constantly involving yourself in insult confrontations.

Last edited:

Good luck !!
Obviously once again proving what a prick you are . F**k you and good luck in life. All you and 35 do is spout venom on this board. If you want to have private conversations with people do them in private. Then you get all huffy like some peacock telling people what to do . I really don't care but you are too fun to put on ignore. I have obviously gotten so far in your head its laughable. I love it ....Do carry on and show us all what an ass you are

Is "come uppins" related in any way to comeuppance ??
Have you started unloading that semi trailer yet? I know it takes time , is it a full size, tandem break up or more than likely a small toy? I am waiting to hear from you. People have died around the Clintons that is a fact , what part they played if you are a stupid person might be hard to tell but for the rest of the sane world it is pretty obvious. Do tell W where are all these files you have? Maybe I should call the FBI and have them get in touch with you? Why didn't you offer them up for the Mueller investigation? C'mon W lets see some of this? Where is this stuff stored at? Please enlighten us .

Obviously once again proving what a prick you are . F**k you and good luck in life. All you and 35 do is spout venom on this board. If you want to have private conversations with people do them in private. Then you get all huffy like some peacock telling people what to do . I really don't care but you are too fun to put on ignore. I have obviously gotten so far in your head its laughable. I love it ....Do carry on and show us all what an ass you are

To the loyal, dedicated souls that comprise the lifeblood of GBI's Free Board: General Discussion Forum :

Does anyone know some of the symptoms of bipolar disorder, and others that manifest themselves in the form of dissociative episodes ?? I think our boy glidresqirrel, here, might be on the verge of some kind of breakdown, if you ask me. Any help you might be able to give would surely be appreciated.

Sincerely, doubleyous

To the loyal, dedicated souls that comprise the lifeblood of GBI's Free Board: General Discussion Forum :

Does anyone know some of the symptoms of bipolar disorder, and others that manifest themselves in the form of dissociative episodes ?? I think our boy glidresqirrel, here, might be on the verge of some kind of breakdown, if you ask me. Any help you might be able to give would surely be appreciated.

Sincerely, doubleyous
See you never cease to prove my point, I don't like someone and they say things I don't like they have a mental disorder. Dude you are so much fun. Hey where is that truck ? I am waiting.

See you never cease to prove my point, I don't like someone and they say things I don't like they have a mental disorder. Dude you are so much fun. Hey where is that truck ? I am waiting.

1) SquirrelGuy...you would have to HAVE a point, first, before you could consider its provability.
2)You don't have one.
3)What you DO have, of course, is a juvenile level of written expression seldom seen outside of Mrs. McGillicutty's 6th grade writing class
4) Your mental illness symptoms are no laughing matter…..make an appointment...thanks to The Affordable Care Act, since you're 26 or under, your mental health treatment is covered under your folks insurance !!
See !! Yay Obama !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT