ADVERTISEMENT

You can’t make this up

What did I miss? Are we back to arguing crowd size? Were there more people somewhere in Oklahoma or something? Should they say nothing ever about Iran? Should they have lavished praise on Coburn... what? What has you worked up about this?

What did I miss? Are we back to arguing crowd size? Were there more people somewhere in Oklahoma or something? Should they say nothing ever about Iran? Should they have lavished praise on Coburn... what? What has you worked up about this?
The ay - tee - el doesn't exactly set a high bar for the news impact of his threadstarters.....
This one, believe it or not, is a relative blockbuster compared to most of 'em.....

There’s nothing at all odd to you about the Times having a nicer headline about a terrorist than a Republican Congressman? Are you that un-American?

Reactions: ecouch
And people take the New York Times seriously. Whose side are they on?

2O1DAVm.gif

Reactions: indy35
There’s nothing at all odd to you about the Times having a nicer headline about a terrorist than a Republican Congressman? Are you that un-American?

Um, Trump invites the "OAN" to Presidential briefings. And praised a reporter for her (soft) question.

Turns out, OANN's White House correspondent had also reported that Coronavirus was produced by Dr. Fauci in a North Carolina lab to destroy the Trump economy.

But don't see you upset about that. You can't be ok with giving access and prominence to some whack job "news" organization that peddles conspiracy theories.....but then get upset about comparing the nice-levels of headlines.

Um, Trump invites the "OAN" to Presidential briefings. And praised a reporter for her (soft) question.

Turns out, OANN's White House correspondent had also reported that Coronavirus was produced by Dr. Fauci in a North Carolina lab to destroy the Trump economy.

But don't see you upset about that. You can't be ok with giving access and prominence to some whack job "news" organization that peddles conspiracy theories.....but then get upset about comparing the nice-levels of headlines.
Reported? Did Media Matters fool you again?

“Access and prominence” to “whack job news organizations that peddle conspiracy theories” is given every day. Have you not noticed NBC, CNN, New York Times and Washington Post “journalists” in the press corps every day?

You know, the networks/publications who peddled completely false “conspiracy theories” on Russia for three years? And got it all wrong?

Reported? Did Media Matters fool you again?

“Access and prominence” to “whack job news organizations that peddle conspiracy theories” is given every day. Have you not noticed NBC, CNN, New York Times and Washington Post “journalists” in the press corps every day?

You know, the networks/publications who peddled completely false “conspiracy theories” on Russia for three years? And got it all wrong?

This shows exactly what I need to know about you, thanks.

You're perfectly fine with it. Carry on with the conspiracy theories! When do you think Trump will call Alex Jones next?

You're perfectly fine with it. Carry on with the conspiracy theories! When do you think Trump will call Alex Jones next?
Don’t worry about accurately stating facts. Atlboiler is a cautionary tale for what too much right wing media does to someone.

Didn’t know I was auditioning for what you needed to know about me but you’re welcome?

I’m not perfectly fine with any wacky conspiracy theories by the way. I still can’t find where OAN “reported” what you said but if they certainly did “report” that, that’s complete nonsense from them.

And I still can’t find where NBC, CNN, New York Times and the Washington Post were correct about the Russian conspiracy theories they peddled for years.

And did you know that CNN and MSDNC aren’t even airing the daily Trump press conferences in whole anymore? Guess they’re not that serious but serious enough to kick OAN out of them?

What? Who had that reaction? I assume you’re another liberal who hates this country?

Sweet PsyPost thread by the way. That one really took off. Wasn’t much to “unpack” there I guess.

I guess you don't get the concept of a global newspaper. Very strange original post. There is nothing there.

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed the article. It really sheds light on the psyche of the Trump supporters. I'll go ahead and bump it for you.
There's some great stuff on social dominance orientation that also shows why Trump supporters are hung up on race, religion, females, and class equality. I'll post that later.

"Men of quality don't fear equality"

Haha “cautionary tale.” Really ramping up the liberal hysteria this morning.

And don’t worry about Indy. Its programmers fooled it into thinking that Lev Parnas was to be taken seriously and that a Bernie presidency would be “1000 times better than Trump.”

I know it’s tough for a bot to hate America but it’s possible. See Indy’s 8,000+ posts.

I guess you don't get the concept of a global newspaper. Very strange original post. There is nothing there.

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed the article. It really sheds light on the psyche of the Trump supporters. I'll go ahead and bump it for you.
There's some great stuff on social dominance orientation that also shows why Trump supporters are hung up on race, religion, females, and class equality. I'll post that later.

Oh, it’s a “global newspaper” so it’s fine to remember a terrorist fondly. Got it, thanks.

Oh, it’s a “global newspaper” so it’s fine to remember a terrorist fondly. Got it, thanks.

There's a whole world just outside your parents' front porch.

Reactions: kescwi
Haha “cautionary tale.” Really ramping up the liberal hysteria this morning.

And don’t worry about Indy. Its programmers fooled it into thinking that Lev Parnas was to be taken seriously and that a Bernie presidency would be “1000 times better than Trump.”

I know it’s tough for a bot to hate America but it’s possible. See Indy’s 8,000+ posts.
The hysteria of every thread you start, that kind of hysteria?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT