ADVERTISEMENT

WVU offense was Balanced and Dynamic under Harrell

boileralum07

Senior
Jan 18, 2009
2700 yds passing
2000 yds rushing!

They spread the ball out to a lot of different players.

They didn't have a Chuck Sizzle to command 90% of the targets.

QB didn't throw 50 times while rushing 20 times.

Ran the ball out of different spread formations in shotgun and pistol.

It's going to be fun watching his offense at Purdue.

2700 yds passing
2000 yds rushing!

They spread the ball out to a lot of different players.

They didn't have a Chuck Sizzle to command 90% of the targets.

QB didn't throw 50 times while rushing 20 times.

Ran the ball out of different spread formations in shotgun and pistol.

It's going to be fun watching his offense at Purdue.

Damnit. I was hoping we would automatically throw from 1st and goal inside the 5...

It's easy to like the X's and O's of this early staff......now need to get a LOT more Jimmy and Joe's. Brohm left the cupboard pretty bare.

Reactions: Boiler8285
Something v that wasn’t said. The people in WV were not exactly thrilled v with his performance as their OC and neither were USC fans. Wv started out great and then kind of fizzled as the year progressed.

And before you guys say how negative I am , I’m sharing what was said by the WV website when they were saying good bye. They were not overly positive about him.

But there is a however.

WV started out the year looking awesome and it was a pass happy offense. And then boom!!!!! Massive injuries hit the team. So he had to adjust his offense and do the best he could with the healthy players he had. And this is kind of a positive thing.

I believe the offense he intends to use will be a pass happy offense rather than a balanced offense. But I also believe he will develop his offense based on the talent he has to work with.

Something v that wasn’t said. The people in WV were not exactly thrilled v with his performance as their OC and neither were USC fans. Wv started out great and then kind of fizzled as the year progressed.

And before you guys say how negative I am , I’m sharing what was said by the WV website when they were saying good bye. They were not overly positive about him.

But there is a however.

WV started out the year looking awesome and it was a pass happy offense. And then boom!!!!! Massive injuries hit the team. So he had to adjust his offense and do the best he could with the healthy players he had. And this is kind of a positive thing.

I believe the offense he intends to use will be a pass happy offense rather than a balanced offense. But I also believe he will develop his offense based on the talent he has to work with.
I prefer balance. Pass first but i want to be able run when we need to.

• Love
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT