ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, Wazzou whips Wisky

may have a good shot against them this year
I won't say it for sure and just my opinion, but Wisky may finally be running into the "Nebraska Problem", meaning they can no longer produce the amount of road grader O-linemen in state to run the ground game efficiently. Then again that isn't the pro game either, so at some point you have to start playing what the players want to operate in to better chances at the next level.

Per the game, that was definitely an "in your face" for being left out in the cold game. They had maybe the President? of WS on the sidelines talking about what they would be doing next, and he was ear to ear smiles on his team performance against "The Bad Guys".

I'm glad to see this, a team in the middle of nowhere rejected in conference expansions. Exactly zero hype. Perhaps we have the wrong team beginning with W now in the Big10.

Reactions: SKYDOG and rgarlitz
I won't say it for sure and just my opinion, but Wisky may finally be running into the "Nebraska Problem", meaning they can no longer produce the amount of road grader O-linemen in state to run the ground game efficiently. Then again that isn't the pro game either, so at some point you have to start playing what the players want to operate in to better chances at the next level.

Per the game, that was definitely an "in your face" for being left out in the cold game. They had maybe the President? of WS on the sidelines talking about what they would be doing next, and he was ear to ear smiles on his team performance against "The Bad Guys".
supposedly they changed their O w/ the acquisition of the OC from UNC

Reactions: pboiler18

saw that play while changing channels, may have been their AD but what was so cool about the play was how the ball bounced right up to the other DE after making a spin move

Hopefully, it will be to Purdue's advantage to play Wisconsin early for a change. Wisconsin often looks beatable in September but picks up steam as the year goes on. We face them in the B1G opener this year rather than late Oct or Nov as has been the norm in recent years.

I agree the Syracuse game next week will be big for building momentum.

We said the same thing last year.

and the year before that....and the year before that...... and......haha. End the curse of Bucky.

ywMode.gif

The thing we have going for us, is that we have some serious beef on the DL. On paper, it should be hard to run on Purdue, at least between the tackles. I guess that means Wisky will just attack the edges and try to get around the corner.

and the year before that....and the year before that...... and......haha. End the curse of Bucky.

ywMode.gif
Yeah, but we weren't saying that during the Hazell years, so at least we're talking about it again. But I agree. This is getting ridiculous. Purdue has found some very creative ways to lose this game in recent years.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT