ADVERTISEMENT

Women probably need to win today to get in the tourney...

JohnnyDoeBoiler

All-American
Sep 23, 2013
West Lafayette
Can't believe Purdue is left out of the latest women's bracetology while placing ahead of MSU in conference standings and beating them twice.....while MSU is a 9 seed. I would think if Purdue can get a win against IU and put up a good showing against conference winner OSU....Purdue would probably slide in as a last four in as a 10 seed.

Hopefully Sharon can get the program back on track because there is no reason Purdue should be this bad.

Can't believe Purdue is left out of the latest women's bracetology while placing ahead of MSU in conference standings and beating them twice.....while MSU is a 9 seed. I would think if Purdue can get a win against IU and put up a good showing against conference winner OSU....Purdue would probably slide in as a last four in as a 10 seed.

Hopefully Sharon can get the program back on track because there is no reason Purdue should be this bad.

Purdue needs to get to Sunday, at least, to even get into consideration for the NCAA, I think.

Its best win, in terms of RPI right now, is Central Michigan. Add in the bad losses at the beginning of the season and Purdue has a lot of ground to make up.

I think we would have to win the BTT to get in but I don't think today alone would do it.

I think we would have to win the BTT to get in but I don't think today alone would do it.

I agree.

I think getting to Sunday at least gets Purdue in the conversation, but probably it needs to win to get in.

As of right now, Purdue isn't even on the board, let alone in the convo.

Sure seems that finishing strong doesn't much matter, Hard to believe they can beat OSU. Prob NIT which I have thought all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT