ADVERTISEMENT

Will the FBI Investigate Joe Biden's Rape Accusation?

I think most investigators in law-enforcement typically like to have their accusers tell the same story. I think it’s usually a dead giveaway you’re lying when your account changes every time you say it. But will let any law-enforcement investigators chime in on that.

Let me ask, what woman do you call a liar Tara or Marianne?
I won’t call anybody a liar until I know entire stories with a hell of a lot more information.

While she kept her employment records from the time working for Biden, she didn't keep a copy of the complaint she filed. Makes no sense.

Going to have to better than that.

Don’t look now Ms. Reade is on story number 4. Think this is the correct version yet?
Wouldn’t be surprised if all of her stories are false. The story here is the Democrat Party press and the Democrat Party’s blatant hypocrisy. I said basically the same thing in my last post but guess I need to make it more clear.

Again, I’ve never said once that I believe her. I’m simply old enough to remember that we were told and lectured by Democratic leadership to believe all women during the Kavanaugh deal. That’s all.

And this is the party that covered up for Chappaquiddick Ted so it’s not like any of this behavior is new.

Last edited:
OK I’ll bite, what pray tell is my obsession?
What happened? No answer?
giphy.gif

A whole lot of energy could have been saved if Democrats ("journalists") would have just fessed up and apoligized to BK for his treatment and establishing an impossible to meet hurdle with regard to these accusations.

Instead, they went the gaslight route and it is biting them in the ass.

With the new accusations, Biden now has a "pattern". Remember when the "journalists" described that as the new sin? A "pattern" of abuse.

Even Mika admitted that Democrats/"journalists" ****ed up by going with the impossible standard with regard to BK.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real," said Biden during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who faced accusations that as a teenager he had assaulted a woman at a party.

In his interview with Mika he said women are to be believed until their accusations have been proven false. The accusation against him has not been proven to be false.
Pretty damn close.

Backtracking on her supposed filed complaint was the end of the story for me.

If you want to be believed, every cop will tell you a changing story is a really good indicator of a false accusation.

Pretty damn close.

Backtracking on her supposed filed complaint was the end of the story for me.

You want to be believed every cop will tell you a changing story is a really good indicator of a false accusation.
So why was the left so willing to believe Ms. Ford?

Either way I don’t recall Biden attacking the judge. So it’s not really about anyone but him.

Are you prepared to do this assault accusation every election form now to eternity? The Roy Moore offense. Of course he was kind of a douche even without the accusations.

Jessica Leeds and Kristin Anderson and Jill Harth and Lisa Boyne and Mariah Billado and Victoria Hughes and Temple Taggart and Cathy Heller and Karen Virginia and Tasha Dixon and Bridget Sullivan and Melinda McGillivray and Natasha Stoynoff and Jennifer Murphy and Juliet Huddy and Rachel Crooks and Samantha Holvey and Jessica Drake and Ninni Laaksonen and Summer Zervos and Cassandra Searles and Karen Johnson, etc.

Either way I don’t recall Biden attacking the judge. So it’s not really about anyone but him.

Are you prepared to do this assault accusation every election form now to eternity? The Roy Moore offense. Of course he was kind of a douche even without the accusations.
You don’t think this was an attack on Kavanaugh:

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real," said Biden during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who faced accusations that as a teenager he had assaulted a woman at a party.

I have no issue with his statement.

I would agree even as it pertains to Ms. Reade, until she didn’t tell the same story each time she tells it and keeps changing her facts. Remember when she filed a complaint until she realized she didn’t?

Lol. Did he say anything about Kavanaugh, call him a name?
This is an attack.

And this is too. Both in the last two days.

I would agree even as it pertains to Ms. Reade, until she didn’t tell the same story each time she tells it and keeps changing her facts. Remember when she filed a complaint until she realized she didn’t?
this is incorrect. she says she filed a complaint, just didn't use the term sexual harassment. so we'll see...

When did you stop believing Ford?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT