ADVERTISEMENT

White House TikTok Video

Democrats can't stop embarrassing this country.

Lol. This lands on your "embarrassing" meter?

But since you care about the embarassment of our country, then I'm sure you'll enjoy these.

Personally, I thought the "you will need ID to buy groceries" clip would have been ranked much higher -- or the "Wall in Colorado" clip. Crazy those don't even make the Top 50.

Lol. This lands on your "embarrassing" meter?

But since you care about the embarassment of our country, then I'm sure you'll enjoy these.

Personally, I thought the "you will need ID to buy groceries" clip would have been ranked much higher -- or the "Wall in Colorado" clip. Crazy those don't even make the Top 50.
Lol. A feminine little gay boy hopping around the White House with his nails painted and a purse wearing that outfit isn't embarrassing to you? China and Russia are laughing at us. This video you posted isn't even of embarrassing moments. These things land on your "embarrassing" meter? Did you watch it before you posted it? No, you snowflake libs default to searching for "Trump embarrassing" on the internet when you see any video of Democrats embarrassing the country. You don't handle your dear leaders being mocked very well and it always circles back to Trump.

95) Skirting Nepotism Laws (ask the current administration about nepotism)
91) Media 'Enemy of the People' (they are)
90) Walking off 60 Minutes (did you watch the uncut behind the scenes footage)
82) Ordering Mueller to be Fired (crooked)
76) Handshake Games (not embarrassing)

No interest in watching the rest since they aren't embarrassing moments.

Freedom/Louisville kid finds anything different from him scary. It's actually a strong indicator of low brain function.
An even stronger indicator of low brain function is saying that somebody else found something scary when nothing was mentioned about something being scary. Do you wake up this confused and ready to dance for Democrats every day?

Lol. Just laugh off what's happening to this country. So much decency and norm restoring. The adults are back in charge!!!!!! Just watch the TikTok video.

I watched the TikTok video.

My conclusion hasn't changed. Your definition of embarrassment and what registers on it is special. You're special.

I watched the TikTok video.

My conclusion hasn't changed. Your definition of embarrassment and what registers on it is special. You're special.
Did it give you the feeling that the adults are back in charge and that norms are being restored?

Did it give you the feeling that the adults are back in charge and that norms are being restored?

Was that the goal of that video? Didn't look like it had anything to do with anything except a video where an influencer was creating entertainment content for his viewers that follow him.

The painted nail guy gave me no feelings. Though it sounds like you may have a thing for him. You sound like a little kindergartner who can't help but tease the classmate they have a crush on. Embrace it, be yourself. You're special.

You're our resident homophobe. What do you think about this?

You make this comment but must have quoted the wrong person.

Lol. A feminine little gay boy hopping around the White House with his nails painted and a purse wearing that outfit isn't embarrassing to you?

Here's the homophobic comment you must have been referring to.

I know it's hard to call out one of your own, but I'm glad I could help you out.

Was that the goal of that video? Didn't look like it had anything to do with anything except a video where an influencer was creating entertainment content for his viewers that follow him.

The painted nail guy gave me no feelings. Though it sounds like you may have a thing for him. You sound like a little kindergartner who can't help but tease the classmate they have a crush on. Embrace it, be yourself. You're special.
I don't know what the goal of the video was but the result was making this country look like a bunch of Democrat snowflakes. It sounds like I may have a thing for him? I have issues with what Democrats are doing to this country and that's something I'll never embrace. Keep repeating yourself by telling me that I'm special. You're special.

You make this comment but must have quoted the wrong person.

Here's the homophobic comment you must have been referring to.

I know it's hard to call out one of your own, but I'm glad I could help you out.
He's a little gay boy. There's nothing homophobic about that but Democrats have told you that everything is offensive so of course it's offensive. Are you another Democrat pussy?

He's a little gay boy. There's nothing homophobic about that but Democrats have told you that everything is offensive so of course it's offensive. Are you another Democrat pussy?

Lol. You're still so special.

Your statement had two parts.

Part 1 :: The observation.

"A feminine little gay boy hopping around the White House with his nails painted and a purse wearing that outfit"

Part 2 :: The conclusion

"embarrassing"

The fact that you made the observation isn't what made your statement homophobic. The fact that you made a conclusion that the observation was embarrassing is what made your statement homophobic.

I'm sure the influencer would also observe that he's a gay boy who was hopping around the white house with his nails painted and a purse and wearing an outfit. I made the same observation.

Where the difference is in our conclusions.

You've concluded that his being gay and having painted nails with a purse is embarassing.

I've concluded that you're special.

Last edited:

I'm sure that video convinced the TRUMPERS and CONSERVATIVES, who are being accused of not taking the vaccine, to change their mind!

I'm sure that video convinced the TRUMPERS and CONSERVATIVES, who are being accused of not taking the vaccine, to change their mind!

Nothing can convince the TRUMPERS. They've done their Facebook research. Then realized that Facebook is evil big tech, and so they decided to try researching on Parlor instead. But that couldn't stay online so they instead went back to Trump's mailing list and ordered their "Offical" Trump Card for a bargain price so they can be sure to get all of the "Offical" information from the guy with the best words and who knows more about everything than anybody. He's already told the Trumpers how much he knows.

Nothing can convince the TRUMPERS. They've done their Facebook research. Then realized that Facebook is evil big tech, and so they decided to try researching on Parlor instead. But that couldn't stay online so they instead went back to Trump's mailing list and ordered their "Offical" Trump Card for a bargain price so they can be sure to get all of the "Offical" information from the guy with the best words and who knows more about everything than anybody. He's already told the Trumpers how much he knows.

Taking out life's frustrations on TRUMPERS and linking articles from 2019. Relevant. You're special.

Taking out life's frustrations on TRUMPERS and linking articles from 2019. Relevant. You're special.

You're still here?

I thought you would be embarrassed by your own posting prowess on this thread by now.

But I forgot just how special you are. This board needs special posters like you. It keeps the board full of amazing threads.

You're still here?

I thought you would be embarrassed by your own posting prowess on this thread by now.

But I forgot just how special you are. This board needs special posters like you. It keeps the board full of amazing threads.
Where would I have gone? I'd be embarrassed if I were a Biden voter. There's no reason for me to be embarrassed about my own posting prowess. This board does need more posters like me who see what the Democrats are doing to this country. It's ok though, the adults will be back in charge in 2022 and 2024. Democrats can't govern and the citizens are realizing that.

Where would I have gone? I'd be embarrassed if I were a Biden voter. There's no reason for me to be embarrassed about my own posting prowess. This board does need more posters like me who see what the Democrats are doing to this country. It's ok though, the adults will be back in charge in 2022 and 2024. Democrats can't govern and the citizens are realizing that.

Glad to hear about the "adults" being back in charge. Looking forward to more non-embarrassing videos like this one...

giphy.gif

In the meantime, I look forward to your threads about the 2022/2024 election and how the polls are looking for the "adults"

giphy.gif

Glad to hear about the "adults" being back in charge. Looking forward to more non-embarrassing videos like this one...

giphy.gif

In the meantime, I look forward to your threads about the 2022/2024 election and how the polls are looking for the "adults"

giphy.gif
Looking forward to you jumping into discussions that have nothing to do with Trump and making them about Trump. Democrats getting mocked? Let’s talk Trump. Have you been as damaged by him as the Builder Bob guy has?

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Is this more embarrassing or gross?

Oh what an interesting game you're trying to play. This should be fun.

An article from 2019 and the Billy Bush tape. You are as damaged as the others. You can get your brain back if you try. Don't let scary Trump own it. He's not around anymore and those of us who live in the present know that, not the crazies who still post old articles and videos about him. How embarrassing!

An article from 2019 and the Billy Bush tape. You are as damaged as the others. You can get your brain back if you try. Don't let scary Trump own it. He's not around anymore and those of us who live in the present know that, not the crazies who still post old articles and videos about him. How embarrassing!

Heres another video from 2018. I suggest you set this one on repeat.

You're still here? I thought you would be embarrassed after looking so foolish bringing up Trump in a discussion not about Trump. You can't help it though. It's what unhinged people do.

Actually, you brought up the 2022/2024 elections and I thought a specially educated voter like yourself would know that the "adult" that is the current front-runner for that election is Trump.

Or did you miss yesterday's statement by the current RNC chair?

“When you see the amount of people that show up to the rallies for President Trump, and his $102 million fundraising haul, I think that voters in America, Republicans in America, would absolutely say the [former] president’s the most popular Republican and still leads the party,” said Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel

Source :: The Conservative Leaning, NY Post :: https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/trump-still-leader-of-republican-party-rnc-chair-ronna-mcdaniel/

Seems like you should be more tapped into who the "adults" who lead your party TODAY are.

I would love nothing more for Trump to be in the past. Would you tell the rest of the current GOP to move on, please? That's the only way the rest of us can do so -- otherwise, we all regrettably have to keep talking about him.

You're our resident homophobe. What do you think about this?
If it gets more vaccines in arms I don't care who or what the video is.

You calling me the resident homophobe when you have guidelinesa2 and Freedom/kid around is laughable. But hearing it from the resident racist is making me double over in laughter.

If it gets more vaccines in arms I don't care who or what the video is.

You calling me the resident homophobe when you have guidelinesa2 and Freedom/kid around is laughable. But hearing it from the resident racist is making me double over in laughter.
I didn't watch the video. Just heard it was a guy white guy wearing makeup, long nails and a purse dancing and singing about getting vaxed.
Now, it were a gay black guy, then we're getting somewhere.

You're still here?

Wow, Bleed. For a time I thought you were posting some really intelligent well thought out points. Then I see these and wonder if someone else has stolen your identity. I don’t believe for a moment that you had no problems with that video.

Wow, Bleed. For a time I thought you were posting some really intelligent well thought out points. Then I see these and wonder if someone else has stolen your identity. I don’t believe for a moment that you had no problems with that video.

I know. I'm not perfect :)

I do try to ignore these types of threads, and not engage too much with these types of posters, however, @FreedomWins is just special and I couldn't resist.

Please feel free to jump in on the countless threads started by @FreedomWins @guidelinesa2 and try to add some substance to them for me. I'd much rather talk about something with substance, but those threads are few and far between and usually get spammed off the first and second pages rather quickly with amazing OPs like this one of silly TikTok videos, YouTube videos, or tweets from random people.

I'll try to do better.

I know. I'm not perfect :)

I do try to ignore these types of threads, and not engage too much with these types of posters, however, @FreedomWins is just special and I couldn't resist.

Please feel free to jump in on the countless threads started by @FreedomWins @guidelinesa2 and try to add some substance to them for me. I'd much rather talk about something with substance, but those threads are few and far between and usually get spammed off the first and second pages rather quickly with amazing OPs like this one of silly TikTok videos, YouTube videos, or tweets from random people.

I'll try to do better.
It is really amazing how quickly posts get hijacked by people who have no desire to discuss topics.

Reactions: BleedinGold
The first things that come to mind are teenagers. In the fall, TikTok was already considered almost the leading app for young people. The service is explicitly aimed at a young audience, evidenced by the extensive set of stickers, filters, beauty effects, etc. Video content is viral among young audiences. In general, YouTube is now the No. 1 platform among young people aged 13 to 17. So it's not surprising that TikTok, with its videos and filters, "shot out," but I think that soon, TikTok will be the leading platform. So try to gain an audience in it, and if you can not, buy subscribers at www.socialfollowersfree.com.

Last edited:
Politics can sometimes lead to cringe-worthy moments, not just in the US but in other countries too. It's just one of those things that can make you go, "Oh no, why did that happen?" That's why I hate TikTok and love Instagram. can you buy views on instagram? Of course, you can, but those will still be natural views. Can you buy views on TikTok? Yes, you can, but I'm not sure they will be natural.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT