ADVERTISEMENT

What's the deal with Lamina Cooper, is she still on the team? Didn't play against Iowa not on bench

The write up was very unspecific. What was the nature of the injury and is it long term, which for a team as thin as this one is is critical.

Reactions: PurdueTim16
The write up was very unspecific. What was the nature of the injury and is it long term, which for a team as thin as this one is is critical.
Exactly, that's my point. There is nothing in the game summary about any specifics

Exactly, that's my point. There is nothing in the game summary about any specifics

That's as specific as I know.

She appeared to be hurt in the Rutgers game, but re-entered. Then didn't play vs. Iowa. Will follow up in media availability this week, unless I can find out sooner.

Last edited:
If that was your point, why did you ask if it was grades or a transfer?
Because of all of the drama surrounding this program. Who ever knows what the real truth is with this team. She didn't appear to be on the bench at Iowa. With SV's record lately anything's possible. No details, it "appeared" to be an injury? And players are leaving this program left and right? They have 7 abled bodies at Iowa City? #Goodgrief

Reactions: ChuckJr
Because of all of the drama surrounding this program. Who ever knows what the real truth is with this team. She didn't appear to be on the bench at Iowa. With SV's record lately anything's possible. No details, it "appeared" to be an injury? And players are leaving this program left and right? They have 7 abled bodies at Iowa City? #Goodgrief

I can only tell you what I know.

It's probably some grand conspiracy to fool you. They are leaking incorrect info to Kyle and he's passing it along to try to cover up the real reason.

Might want to get your tin foil hat double-checked.

thx we cannot afford to lose her or any other of the 5 starters of course. Will see who is on the bench for NW. That Coach V has said nothing hopefully means this was just a one game glitch.

thx we cannot afford to lose her or any other of the 5 starters of course. Will see who is on the bench for NW. That Coach V has said nothing hopefully means this was just a one game glitch.

We'll know more before Thursday.

It's probably some grand conspiracy to fool you. They are leaking incorrect info to Kyle and he's passing it along to try to cover up the real reason.

So you're ok with 7 players being available to play at a major university basketball program that a few short years ago was NCAA champion? - #noted.

I could care less what it is to be honest, I just see a once storied, proud program being reduced to 7 available players for a major university athletic program that at one time was a major factor in the NCAA championship picture.

I could care less what it is to be honest, I just see a once storied, proud program being reduced to 7 available players for a major university athletic program that at one time was a major factor in the NCAA championship picture.

Blah blah blah. You want to bitch. Which is fine with me except for one thing. You were never here when the teams were better. Your uneducated opinion of this program means nothing to anyone. If you want to discuss it, be my guest. But you will get called out when you falsely project problems into a situation where there are none.......and you were told there were none if you had actually read the coverage at all.

So you're ok with 7 players being available to play at a major university basketball program that a few short years ago was NCAA champion? - #noted.

That has nothing to do with Cooper being sick, that being reported, and you trying to be a smart ass about it while not having read the coverage of the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT