ADVERTISEMENT

Portal thoughts:

Yes…if one’s a basketball and Purdue fan how can you not watch at least a little? I watch the women if they’re on whenever I can, for me it’s not easy, the women’s game is hard to watch. I love hoops though, I love Purdue, so I’ll watch. I know this, it’s brutal this year, I hope it turns around for them, my guess is it won’t, time for a different set of players, this group isn’t getting it done.
SOSDY.

Same Old Shit Different Year.

Purdue men playing their antiquated style once again loses to a mediocre team (OSU) that could exploit Purdue's slow mediocre guards. Same thing will happen again when's in the NCAAs game as the last 40 years with a couple of rare runs to the Elite 8. The cheaters will win the NCAA title yet again and Purdue will once again be the biggest embarrassment in the NCAA tourney. In 39 years of the 64 team tournament, Purdue has been upset as a single seed by a double digit seed about 9 times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Russ Ford
This post was so predictable…just waiting (apparently wanting) for the men’s team to lose, so you could show up again on this thread and spread your self-proclaimed “intellect” about the men’s basketball team. You’ll likely pop your head out of the sand on any future loss as well. Quite boorish and childish behavior for someone who doesn’t watch the men’s basketball team. Regardless what happens from here on out, there has been a ton to like and enjoy about this team. It’s unfortunate you don’t give any recognition to any of the positives. I suggest you consider trying to manage your overwhelming urge to post on something that you don’t follow closely and stick with the women’s team analysis. This thread is not a good look for you.

• Haha
Reactions: MichaelRR
This post was so predictable…just waiting (apparently wanting) for the men’s team to lose, so you could show up again on this thread and spread your self-proclaimed “intellect” about the men’s basketball team. You’ll likely pop your head out of the sand on any future loss as well. Quite boorish and childish behavior for someone who doesn’t watch the men’s basketball team. Regardless what happens from here on out, there has been a ton to like and enjoy about this team. It’s unfortunate you don’t give any recognition to any of the positives. I suggest you consider trying to manage your overwhelming urge to post on something that you don’t follow closely and stick with the women’s team analysis. This thread is not a good look for you.
IF you and PurdueDavie did not continuously call me out on this thread, I would not blow it back in your face when you are shown to be talking out your 4th point of contact. I would love for the men to win it all, but realistically, it will be one of the teams with a 6 to 8 million dollar roster that will win it all and Purdue will once again choke the first weekend. You took it as an insult that I don't like men's basketball anymore, and kept picking at it thinking you had all the cards, and now you are whining like a 10 year old when you get it served back to you.

I'll make it REAL simple, leave my name out of your mouth about the men's team and I won't comment on them again.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Up Time
IF you and PurdueDavie did not continuously call me out on this thread, I would not blow it back in your face when you are shown to be talking out your 4th point of contact. I would love for the men to win it all, but realistically, it will be one of the teams with a 6 to 8 million dollar roster that will win it all and Purdue will once again choke the first weekend. You took it as an insult that I don't like men's basketball anymore, and kept picking at it thinking you had all the cards, and now you are whining like a 10 year old when you get it served back to you.

I'll make it REAL simple, leave my name out of your mouth about the men's team and I won't comment on them again.
How do I call you out? I disagree with your assessment on some of your thoughts on players. Look, they’re your opinion, however, the reason I called you out on one is because for some reason she’s the only one that you never say anything negative about. I have said time and time again she’s a serviceable player, one that can’t be replaced hardly, that’s all. As for this post, Purdue lost, likely will lose another game or possibly two before the tournament, would much rather watch them than continue to read your daily women thoughts, for the most part they’re silly and off target. I’ve said this before, kudos to you for liking bad/below the rim basketball, glad someone does. I’m a diehard Purdue fan as well as graduate, I follow the women because they’re Purdue, I know enough about the game to realize not one is irreplaceable on this years addition, a few of the younger girls show promise, that’s a good sign. It’s funny, you call out a team of a school you went to (I guess) when they’re 23-3, yet you won’t say boo when your favorite player has a 1 point 5 turnover outing, whatever floats your boat I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT