ADVERTISEMENT

What you see happening in Washington DC now...

Wrong place for a discussion of this kind. However, if you are convinced, and evidence strongly suggests, that fraud occurred, how do you expect people to react? Did you object when Antifa and BLM burned and looted? Nothing occurs in a vacuum.

Last edited:
You can't possibly have earned a degree from Purdue University.

If somehow you did, I would suggest you go to Hovde Hall and return it as ill-gotten gains, but you obviously have problems with directions.
Hated English Comp in that building.

Anyhow I meant to start this thread in the General Discussion Forum.

Wrong place for a discussion of this kind. However, if you are convinced, and evidence strongly suggests, that fraud occurred, how do you expect people to react? Did you object when Antifa and BLM burned and looted? Nothing occurs in a vacuum.

Really lame. "and evidence strongly suggests that fraud occured" - You've had 2 months and how many recounts and investigations and lawsuits and not one shred of evidence.
No proof.
no truth.
Nothing but bullshit lies and "I heards".
Give it a rest

Really lame. "and evidence strongly suggests that fraud occured" - You've had 2 months and how many recounts and investigations and lawsuits and not one shred of evidence.
No proof.
no truth.
Give it a rest

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as this is America. This is the wrong forum as indicated in my post. However, in fairness it is true that courts ruled on procedural grounds and not upon the basis of facts as to whether there was fraudulent activity.

No proof.
no truth.
Give it a rest
Sounds similar to the "impeachment"?
Last election people voted in a 3rd party. Establishments on both sides didn't like what took place. Difference of opinions and will continue to be that.

No proof.
no truth.
Give it a rest
No proof.
no truth.
Give it a rest

Yes. we understand comrade. The voting machines' malfunctions were only glitches and shouldn't be investigated. The fact that they were hooked up to the Internet is pure coincidence. The hundreds of affidavits by whistleblowers shouldn't be given any credence, because these were signed by zealots that don't mind going to jail for perjury. And there is no sense in pointing out that illegal ballots were counted because they were recounted again. All this has done in taken away the citizen's faith that their vote counts. Hey, the Globalists own the media, the lobbyists and the DOJ; why shouldn't they be able to control the vote too?

We must listen to our leader, Joe Biden, and realize Communist China is our friend. Joe and our 4 previous Globalist Presidents have been able to use CCP's cheap labor and they have been so kind as to move our manufacturing over there so our Globalist Companies can increase profits. Their large population has also been beneficial as users of their products. It is a small price to pay to allow them to use our IP. It makes us feel proud that CCP has risen from a third world country and now they can take their rightful place a the Military and Economic Superpower. Long live Xi Jinping!

BTW, there is still poverty in CCP, so I am glad we will be sending them money for their poor. We must continue to call the Wuhan Flu Covid 10 because there is no evidence the virus was made there. It came from a street market and there was no sense in alarming anyone because it mainly kills old people and the world is overpopulated. CCP did us a favor by not telling anyone about it for over 2 months. And it is not their fault that the WHO and Fauci were gullible and did not think it was contagious. We must realize there is no evidence Hunter did anything wrong. It is perfectly acceptable that CCP pays him for all of his hard work on things he had no knowledge and there is no law that a son is not allowed to give his father money. Nevertheless, CCP unleashed the virus that killed hundreds of thousands of citizens and crippled our economy and it is only fair that they are rewarded.

No proof.
no truth.
Give it a rest
Incisive take on Painter's sets; really learned and informative.

I really liked the horns set out of the dribble weave that he would run where Eifert would end up with the ball a few feet off of the top of the key, Haarms would set a screen for Carsen, and then Carsen would rescreen for Haarms for a dunk. Worked like a charm at the end of the Sweet 16 game against Tennessee. Would like to see more of that play with Newman and Tre.

Don't you agree that it's a shame Nojel never developed more proficiency with his back to the basket? He met with some success when refusing the screen on the perimeter and posting up.

Yes. we understand comrade. The voting machines' malfunctions were only glitches and shouldn't be investigated. The fact that they were hooked up to the Internet is pure coincidence. The hundreds of affidavits by whistleblowers shouldn't be given any credence, because these were signed by zealots that don't mind going to jail for perjury. And there is no sense in pointing out that illegal ballots were counted because they were recounted again. All this has done in taken away the citizen's faith that their vote counts. Hey, the Globalists own the media, the lobbyists and the DOJ; why shouldn't they be able to control the vote too?

We must listen to our leader, Joe Biden, and realize Communist China is our friend. Joe and our 4 previous Globalist Presidents have been able to use CCP's cheap labor and they have been so kind as to move our manufacturing over there so our Globalist Companies can increase profits. Their large population has also been beneficial as users of their products. It is a small price to pay to allow them to use our IP. It makes us feel proud that CCP has risen from a third world country and now they can take their rightful place a the Military and Economic Superpower. Long live Xi Jinping!

BTW, there is still poverty in CCP, so I am glad we will be sending them money for their poor. We must continue to call the Wuhan Flu Covid 10 because there is no evidence the virus was made there. It came from a street market and there was no sense in alarming anyone because it mainly kills old people and the world is overpopulated. CCP did us a favor by not telling anyone about it for over 2 months. And it is not their fault that the WHO and Fauci were gullible and did not think it was contagious. We must realize there is no evidence Hunter did anything wrong. It is perfectly acceptable that CCP pays him for all of his hard work on things he had no knowledge and there is no law that a son is not allowed to give his father money. Nevertheless, CCP unleashed the virus that killed hundreds of thousands of citizens and crippled our economy and it is only fair that they are rewarded.
Um, wtf?

Incisive take on Painter's sets; really learned and informative.

I really liked the horns set out of the dribble weave that he would run where Eifert would end up with the ball a few feet off of the top of the key, Haarms would set a screen for Carsen, and then Carsen would rescreen for Haarms for a dunk. Worked like a charm at the end of the Sweet 16 game against Tennessee. Would like to see more of that play with Newman and Tre.

Don't you agree that it's a shame Nojel never developed more proficiency with his back to the basket? He met with some success when refusing the screen on the perimeter and posting up.

I will always love Eifert for that offensive rebound with about 17 seconds left against Virginia. Should have sealed the victory. Not that I'm still bitter about it or anything...

If you're going to complain about the USA gutting its manufacturing base for parts and profit and selling it off to China – you have to start with Nixon and Reagan. (Of course both parties continued it, because there's one actual party: the party of capital).

Yeah, I thought Hovde did not sound right. The English Comp class I remember was in the building east of the Chem Building. Heavilon sounds about right

If you're going to complain about the USA gutting its manufacturing base for parts and profit and selling it off to China – you have to start with Nixon and Reagan. (Of course both parties continued it, because there's one actual party: the party of capital).

The "USA" doesn't do that, people who are decisionmakers within companies do that.

There's one primary reason said decisionmakers do that: Politicians make it so onerous to do business here, OR, it's easier to do business overseas (two sides to the same coin).

It's no more difficult than that.

I am not a Monday AM QB, who says we should have done this or that. I am glad we are trading with International Countries because this helps the USA. I define a Globalist President or Corporation as one that cares more about them getting wealthy than putting America first. I have no problems with Corporations trading with China and making money, but not when it significantly hurts America. The bottom line though is that I want more things made in America.

And I have no problems with America First being administered to ALL countries. NATO has used us to defend them from attacks from Russia. We pay hundreds of millions for this privilege. President Trump told the European nations to pay their fair share and the UN Attorney General was astonished how the other nations started paying their fair share immediately. President Trump also used tariffs to hurt Russia's economy and make Russian a friendlier enemy. Ironically, Germany, which balks at paying their fair share for protection against Russia, has a pipeline to Russia where they pay Russia for their gas and oil. A friend of mine living in Europe tells me, Merkle, does not like Trump - gee I wonder why. At least she likes him more than Putin of Jinping.

Get this crap off the basketball board. Please pay more attention to what you post and where you post it. From the content I can tell that you are both cavalier and careless in you critical thinking.
Nice use of cavalier there. Don't see that word used much in a non-hoops way. Trying to remember if I first heard it in Hovde.

Reactions: mathboy
Nice use of cavalier there. Don't see that word used much in a non-hoops way. Trying to remember if I first heard it in Hovde.
I gotta say, every time I see your avatar, it makes me chuckle...keep up the good work!

Have you not heard of teh "Virginia Cavaliers " especially in a hoops sort of way???? ;)

I am not a Monday AM QB, who says we should have done this or that. I am glad we are trading with International Countries because this helps the USA. I define a Globalist President or Corporation as one that cares more about them getting wealthy than putting America first. I have no problems with Corporations trading with China and making money, but not when it significantly hurts America. The bottom line though is that I want more things made in America.

And I have no problems with America First being administered to ALL countries. NATO has used us to defend them from attacks from Russia. We pay hundreds of millions for this privilege. President Trump told the European nations to pay their fair share and the UN Attorney General was astonished how the other nations started paying their fair share immediately. President Trump also used tariffs to hurt Russia's economy and make Russian a friendlier enemy. Ironically, Germany, which balks at paying their fair share for protection against Russia, has a pipeline to Russia where they pay Russia for their gas and oil. A friend of mine living in Europe tells me, Merkle, does not like Trump - gee I wonder why. At least she likes him more than Putin of Jinping.
May I cordially invite you to the GD forum? I don't recall seeing your username there, but there are a number of GD 'comrades' who could benefit from your commentary - including one I now suspect is the brilliant Buford of btown under a different username. Boiler UP

It's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about. Mr. Global (Billy Clinton) is pretty much responsible for pushing forward aggressive trade with China. That, along with individual decisions made at the corporate level, created the mess we're in. The company I retired from started purchasing component materials made in China and developing vendors there in 2001.

"U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the U.S.-China Relations Act of 2000 in October, granting Beijing permanent normal trade relations with the United States and paving the way for China to join the World Trade Organization in 2001. Between 1980 and 2004, U.S.-China trade rises from $5 billion to $231 billion. In 2006, China surpasses Mexico as the United States’ second-biggest trade partner, after Canada."

It's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about. Mr. Global (Billy Clinton) is pretty much responsible for pushing forward aggressive trade with China. That, along with individual decisions made at the corporate level, created the mess we're in. The company I retired from started purchasing component materials made in China and developing vendors there in 2001.

"U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the U.S.-China Relations Act of 2000 in October, granting Beijing permanent normal trade relations with the United States and paving the way for China to join the World Trade Organization in 2001. Between 1980 and 2004, U.S.-China trade rises from $5 billion to $231 billion. In 2006, China surpasses Mexico as the United States’ second-biggest trade partner, after Canada."
let me just say that GM mandated product in China as they believe it is the future business for them...not the USA. In the last 20 years I've worked with thousands of products and many companies that moved to Mexico only to move to China later. China is a risk on many fronts since essentially all electronics comes from that region...precious materials were hoarded by China in the past as well. If you are going to use any form of electronic components to make "something" just how many printed circuit boards come elsewhere? GM is all in on China...

let me just say that GM mandated product in China as they believe it is the future business for them...not the USA. In the last 20 years I've worked with thousands of products and many companies that moved to Mexico only to move to China later. China is a risk on many fronts since essentially all electronics comes from that region...precious materials were hoarded by China in the past as well. If you are going to use any form of electronic components to make "something" just how many printed circuit boards come elsewhere? GM is all in on China...
And China is all in on the NBA as long as the league doesn't say anything critical about concentration camps and crushing Hong Kong and so forth.

And since Purdue has at least two recent alums on NBA rosters, that completes the circle of this thread and ends it on a non-cavalier basketball note, I hope.

Boiler UP, all

Anyone who cites evidence of fraud needs to be committed. Strait up. You are PATHETIC

Every judge in america that has touched these cases has cited NO EVIDENCE, including trump appointed judges. The lawyers in court have admitted they have no evidence and are arguing procedural issues only.

Some of you people are a ****ing disgrace to the human race

Reactions: Bill4411
Anyone who cites evidence of fraud needs to be committed. Strait up. You are PATHETIC

Every judge in america that has touched these cases has cited NO EVIDENCE, including trump appointed judges. The lawyers in court have admitted they have no evidence and are arguing procedural issues only.

Gonna go ahead and declare that you aren’t the kind of person I’d ever wanna hang out with.

im-joe-biden-and-i-approved-these-riots.jpg

Gonna go ahead and declare that you aren’t the kind of person I’d ever wanna hang out with.

Ya, sounds like you should stick to your made up fascist website lies that only you and the other looney tunes are smart enough to know are real. The whole rest of the world including every judge in every state are in on it. L m f a o

If it werent so ****ing pathetically degenerate, it would be sad

Reactions: Bill4411
Yeah, GM kinda made that a self-fulfilling prophecy by going "all-in" on one of the largest population centers in the world by assisting in the growth of their economic power. Gee, what a shocker...

Reactions: tjreese

Repeating an erroneous statement continually does not make it true. The suits were dismissed; you are correct there. However, they were tossed on procedural grounds (standing, etc.) without comment or investigation into the accuracy of the charges made in the suit.

Repeating an erroneous statement continually does not make it true. The suits were dismissed; you are correct there. However, they were tossed on procedural grounds (standing, etc.) without comment or investigation into the accuracy of the charges made in the suit.

This person knows what they are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT