ADVERTISEMENT

Vote counts don’t matter. Send in the tanks.

And Fox is a legitimate news outlet? Hahahaha. F'ing ridiculous.
Says the guy, who's heard a lot about FOX News, but has never watched it. I used to watch CNN for years, until they went off the rails. When FOX became available, I watched it and found that although there was spin, there was far less than on CNN, MSNBC or the MSM outlets.

It's easy being a Liberal, because you hear the same indoctrination from all the MSM & Social Media sources. When you hear the same thing often enough, it has the ring of truth to it. They could tell you that pigs fly and when you hear it over and over, you may start entertaining the idea that perhaps it was possible.

Then, if you watch FOX and they tell you things contrary to your programming, the initial instinct is to denounce it as a lie. I'd suggest doing a bit more homework to determine who is lying to you.

Remember that the MSM & Social Media all supported the Trump Russian Collusion story and they all dismissed the NYPost story about Hunter Biden's laptop as Russian disinformation. They ALL lied to you, but FOX didn't. I'm not saying that FOX is perfect, by any means. They're just more credible than what you normally hear from the MSM or Social Media. More often than not, Social Media runs rampant with anti-Republican stories and stifles anti-Democrat stories. I want to hear the good & the bad about both sides and try to make a reasonably objective decision.

• Haha
Reactions: indy35 and SKYDOG
We don't need to wait until next Tuesday. Educated people see the GOP filth every day on this website :).
Everything you've written in this thread tells me that you're not educated, but you are well indoctrinated. Keep barking at the moon...

FBI statistics show that political violence is firmly on the right wing. Just the facts.
Which side is the FBI putting BLM & Antifa on? What about the other rioters in MN, OR & WI?

The FBI currently seems to be Politically conflicted on which laws to enforce and which to ignore. Is it possible that the same bias may come into play, when they report these stats? Numbers can be massaged to push almost any narrative.

Which side is the FBI putting BLM & Antifa on? What about the other rioters in MN, OR & WI?

The FBI currently seems to be Politically conflicted on which laws to enforce and which to ignore. Is it possible that the same bias may come into play, when they report these stats? Numbers can be massaged to push almost any narrative.
And there we go, the classic right wing response to the facts not lining up with what you want to believe. It must just be a conspiracy that the FBI is part of.

And there we go, the classic right wing response to the facts not lining up with what you want to believe. It must just be a conspiracy that the FBI is part of.
Do you deny that the DoJ & FBI have been politicized?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT