ADVERTISEMENT

Was hoping you guys would pull out the W at OSU...

AEgley

Sophomore
Dec 20, 2002
and press the EASY button for post season play... well, you have another opportunity to do so against MSU... and to put additional pressure on the Hoosiers if they lose to Iowa... take care of business and sit back an watch other teams squirm... don't make it come down to a must win v/s Illinois... especially if they beat Nebraska... Good Luck...

Originally posted by AEgley:
and press the EASY button for post season play... well, you have another opportunity to do so against MSU... and to put additional pressure on the Hoosiers if they lose to Iowa... take care of business and sit back an watch other teams squirm... don't make it come down to a must win v/s Illinois... especially if they beat Nebraska... Good Luck...
AE, are you one of the Hoosier crowd rooting for IU to lose out in hopes of getting a new coach?

Crean is in charge of his own destiny....

I never root for IU to lose.... likewise, I never root for Purdue to lose, except when they play IU.... Crean put himself in an awkward situation by losing Fischer... It blew my mind when he didn't play him but 10 minutes a game as a freshman... so I don't blame the kid... but to try and find a replacement has become seemingly impossible between the middle of last season and the beginning of next season... Congrats to Purdue for dropping, keeping and picking up the guys you needed to... good show... I have been hoping Crean adjusted his style of coaching to adapt to his remaining personnel... but to no avail... since he has not shown growth in his coaching style (especially focusing on anything resembling defense and getting rid of 3/4 guard lineups), yes a change would not bring a tear to my eye, but should the powers that be choose to keep him, I will continue to hope (and maybe pray a little harder) for his development as a coach...

p.s. careful... haas only averages 14 minutes this season... hope you get to keep AJ and Haas for next season... add a couple more to replace Octeus and your future looks quite bright... Once again... Good Luck at MSU... don't count on the refs as being very friendly there... especially towards your two bigs... in fact you might want to have them wear some type of shielding on their forearms.... otherwise the bruises will show up a couple of days later....

Likewise to you. I will dig around in the rag box and see if I can find my Iu t-shirt so I can wear it for your msu game next week. :) I threw it away when they stopped playing uk-it was a must have for those games.

It's Senior Day at MSU, our best chance to win one of the road games was last night and we blew it in the second half. Life on the road is tough in the B1G but beating MSU, in Breslin, with Izzo whining at the top of his game, and Dawson getting to do everything but knife an opponent, is well nigh impossible to accomplish. Still, we can hope for the best.

Sparty has not looked too good down the stretch, but tomorrow worries me. Their backs are against the wall having dropped 2 in a row. We blew the game against OSu and I'm afraid we may have a hangover from that. Hope I'm wrong.

WOW... hope you didn't watch the IU game tonight... LOL... that was funny..

Anyways... You guys beat Sparty tomorrow and they'll be really desparate for a win against IU... Good Luck... I think you'll need plenty of it tomorrow... IOWA played a solid game... did everything right... Next year could be really hard to watch if nothing changes with the program between now and then, but I'll stock up on ginger pills just in case.... it's good for nauseated stomachs....

Re: WOW... hope you didn't watch the IU game tonight... LOL... that was funny..

Anyways... You guys beat Sparty tomorrow and they'll be really desparate for a win against IU... Good Luck... I think you'll need plenty of it tomorrow... IOWA played a solid game... did everything right... Next year could be really hard to watch if nothing changes with the program between now and then, but I'll stock up on ginger pills just in case.... it's good for nauseated stomachs....
AE, I like your posts and I think you're over-looking the importance of how poorly IU played tonight. They looked totally lost which helped Iowa play and look better. Iowa did do most of the game right, they were unusually patient, and when you guys made that little short lived mini run, they didn't panic. Iowa really is an enigma this year. I almost feel bad for IU fans, but I think I'll send the Voo Doo Lady another bonus for where Purdue is right now and to help against MSU.

As for the ginger pills you mentioned, if anyone you know is going through radiation/chemo, ginger root capsules does keep the nausea down.

Re: WOW... hope you didn't watch the IU game tonight... LOL... that was funny..

Originally posted by TwinDegrees2:

AE, I like your posts and I think you're over-looking the importance of how poorly IU played tonight. They looked totally lost which helped Iowa play and look better. Iowa did do most of the game right, they were unusually patient, and when you guys made that little short lived mini run, they didn't panic. Iowa really is an enigma this year. I almost feel bad for IU fans, but I think I'll send the Voo Doo Lady another bonus for where Purdue is right now and to help against MSU.

As for the ginger pills you mentioned, if anyone you know is going through radiation/chemo, ginger root capsules does keep the nausea down.
Not very well. My brother went through chemo 3 times, his doctor told him to get some pot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT