ADVERTISEMENT

Voter Fraud happening?

No way will they let either republican senator win the run offs in GA. President* Harris will have carte blanche to destroy the country.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Time to Play Hard
Because he knows that’s where there are enough votes in those cities to swing those states. He knew he was going to get killed in those cities no matter what.

Ironically, i think Trump has actually out-performed vs Biden than he did against Hillary (% wise) in those cities (at least Philly), but the turnout was so high the raw # of votes are what got him.
No, because he was afraid of fraud. If there is no proof of fraud then I think he will (or at least he should) concede peacefully. I know that people want to believe that he's not willing to lose no matter what. But he's said all along that he doesn't want the election to be fraudulent.

No, because he was afraid of fraud. If there is no proof of fraud then I think he will (or at least he should) concede peacefully. I know that people want to believe that he's not willing to lose no matter what. But he's said all along that he doesn't want the election to be fraudulent.
He'd be totally fine if it was fraudulent if it favored him.

STOP THE COUNT (well, except in Arizona)!

You do realize they could PROVE fraud in BOTH Atlanta and Philadelphia... and just award those states to Trump... and Biden will still win. At this point, Trump needs to provide evidence in at least three states, two of which he will have lost by tens of thousands of votes. And yet, we've heard of no lawsuits mentioning anything other than "We wanna watch!" (they are) and something like 53 votes that were mishandled.

Someone insert a meme of a grown man tilting at windmills. Time for everyone to put on their big boy pants and take the L.

There is a material difference between they are not letting us in at all and they are letting us in but we think we are too far away (odd it is the same distance that was used in 2016 but not an issue when Trump won, but I digress . . . ). One suggests something nefarious and one is a procedural complaint. In the context of attacking a process that sets our country apart from much of the rest of the world and is part of what makes our country great, it is not a meaningless difference or semantics as you suggest. The fact that Trump and so many of his followers do not see the distinction or appreciate the damage making such claims without any actual evidence to substantiate claims of fraud is doing to America's standing in the world is Exhibit A why Trump needs to go. No American president has ever acted close to this recklessly in a contested or close election. Now is the time for all the members of the GOP who carry pocket constitutions and talk about their love for the document to prove that it is more than just a prop and they actually walk the walk.

Let's stop and think about this for a minute. Assuming for the sake of argument that Trump is right and there is unprecedented massive fraud there are a couple of issues. First, the raid to kill Bin Laden was close hold less than 100 people fully briefed and classified as TS/SCI but pretty much everything down to the name of the dog that went on the raid was leaked within 48 hours. Do you really think that a multi-state operation that would involved at minimum hundreds of individuals including in states where the governor and secretary of state are Republicans could remain secret? Come on. That does not pass the laugh test. I mean even the fearless reporting duo of Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman have not been able to drum up some loon to claim they were part of the scheme, and they were able to find someone who was "sexually assaulted" by Robert Muller on a date where there are multiple newspaper reports establishing that he was in an entirely different state. Odd, they cannot find one person who was "invovled" in this fraud. Second, if it is so easy to rig the process, why would the Dems not have done it on the front side. Putin and despots the world over know that you rig the process on the front side because it is far harder to inject ballots into the system after the fact than at the outset (see the 2016 election in Russia where there are multiple videos on YouTube of ballot boxes that were nearly full when the polls opened). Third, if there is this massive fraud why did the GOP massively over perform in congressional races and state races? Of course, the Dems only submitted ballots with a vote for president. Small problem, most states provide detailed accounting about omitted votes and there is zero evidence that there are hundreds of thousands of ballots with only a Biden vote for President and no other votes. Okay, so the Dems submitted a bunch of fake ballots with votes for Biden but otherwise straight party GOP votes on the down ballot races. Literally, that is what you are alleging that they would have had to do for them to perpetuate a fraud against the President but otherwise let the GOP massively over-perform in all the other races. Put differently, they actively subverted their chance of winning the house and senate to try and get the president. If you honestly believe that, I have a lovely bridge that I would be glad to sell to you. Fourth, the fraud would have to extend to the EU, because the election observers that the EU sent reported zero evidence of fraud or irregularities. So now, this is an international undertaking. Ah, but of course, this is clearly an operation of the the Illuminati or Bilderbergs.

If Trump and his enablers have actual evidence of voting fraud, it is time to put up or shut-up. You cannot attack the bedrock of American democracy and present as your evidence "look at the reports in the media" as the President has done so far. If you have not figured it out at this point, when Trump says "lots of people are saying", "just look what the media are reporting", "X occurred and the report I saw will be available to you shortly", etc. it should be translated to "I am completely making this sh*t up". If there is actual voter fraud, it should be reported and investigated and if found to be true the perpetrators should get a one way ticket to federal death row in Terra Haute. Frankly, I'd advocate a more rudimentary and immediate form of justice for such individuals if such a stunning lapse of due process was not exactly what concerns me about the current President. If this is nothing but the President's typical nonsense because his feelings are hurt that he lost the election, history is not going to look kindly on him or his enablers. The fact that Ric Grenell looked like he had a massive case of diarrhea and desperately needed a toilet based on how quickly he was trying to run away from reporters in Nevada yesterday when they asked him to provide just a single example of the fraud he was alleging occurred at his press conference is rather telling. How the party of Reagan that I joined when I was 18 and voted with for ~40 years has become an inept imitation of Soviet-style authoritarianism is something I will never understand. How people who are so worried about being able to say Merry Christmas or defending their Second Amendment rights cannot see that they are all in on a buffoon who loves this country about as much as he loves paying taxes terrifies me, because the other instances of such blind allegiance throughout world history do not turn out too well. But when most of your voters are non-college educated, it perhaps is not surprising why they do not have a sufficient historical understanding to appreciate such fact.
Sorry, I didn't read all of this. I wanted to respond to your first paragraph. First of all, most weren't saying they weren't being let in. They were saying they weren't being allowed close enough, which by law they are allowed to be. How do you know the distances are the same as 2016? Many reports have said that they are so far away that there is no way they could verify anything. Some reports up to 100 ft away. I think to simply dismiss that something isn't wrong is equally as bad as saying there is wrongdoing if none is really happening. BTW, if there wasn't anything wrong going on, then why have they already been able to get court orders to alleviate the problem?

Sorry, I didn't read all of this. I wanted to respond to your first paragraph. First of all, most weren't saying they weren't being let in. They were saying they weren't being allowed close enough, which by law they are allowed to be. How do you know the distances are the same as 2016? Many reports have said that they are so far away that there is no way they could verify anything. Some reports up to 100 ft away. I think to simply dismiss that something isn't wrong is equally as bad as saying there is wrongdoing if none is really happening. BTW, if there wasn't anything wrong going on, then why have they already been able to get court orders to alleviate the problem?

You did not "read" it because you recognize that your argument fails to hold water if you give it more than 2 seconds of thought or have any higher order reasoning skills unlike the majority of Trump's voters.

The distance fact has been noted in numerous media reports today, and I believe I read that the zoom call of the hearing is available online (but I may be confusing that with the Michigan hearing yesterday that Trump lost in rather spectacular fashion). As I specifically noted above, if there is actual evidence not just Donald throwing his toys out of the pram it is time for him to put up or shut-up so that such claims can be investigated and those responsible punished. As I said above, if there are real issues, those responsible should get a one way ticket to federal death row in Terra Haute if found guilty at a trial. However, because I believe in the rule of law and don't just pay lip service to it, I have this strange belief that allegations of that kind need to be supported with actual evidence not just the ranting and raving of someone who has been shown to have lied repeatedly over the last four years. As such, as I said clearly above, provide actual specific allegations and let them be investigated, which Trump and his enablers have wholly failed to do until this point.

You do understand that the only examples of so called fraud he has been able to come up with so far are (i) sharpiegate which has been debunked 7 ways to Sunday, (ii) the lady who claimed she was not allowed to vote because someone submitted an absentee ballot using her name, which oddly enough she suddenly was not so sure about when she was asked to submit an affidavit under penalty of perjury to that effect so an investigation could be opened, (iii) a pelican case of ballots in a wagon being "snuck in", which was definitively proven to be a camera guy for the local news station bringing camera equipment to a live shot that the station had inside the building, (iv) PA is counting ballots that arrived after election day, which (a) if it was accurate would be permitted under the USSC ruling (odd how Trump and his supporters gloss over the fact the USSC already ruled against him on this issue in relevant part but if I have learned nothing else over the last 4 years it is by no means let facts get in the way of a good story) that remanded the case back to the PA SC and (b) not even accurate as the PA SoS has said those ballots have been segregated away from all other ballots and have not been included in the vote totals and will not be until such time as the PA SC rules on the case following the remand from the USSC specifically to avoid the issue and (v) voter turnout percentages in certain districts in WI, which argument is laughably bad because it does not take in to account that (a) registered voters are allowed to update their addresses after the cut off date for non-election day new voter registrations which is when the eligible voter data the GOP is relying on to make such argument is accurate through and (b) WI has same day registration and roughly 500k register on election day each year; plus the percentage gain in voter turnout in counties that voted for Trump in WI was often substantially higher than that in the WOW counties that the GOP is claiming is evidence of fraud--hmm . . . kind of like it is totally appropriate to keep counting the votes in states where we need the votes but a travesty, a sham and a mockery to continue counting in states where Trump is ahead (guess there really aren't many of those left though . . .).

Because you seem to clearly get your news from OAN, NewMax, Breitbart, etc. you do not seem to be aware that the President has lost every legal proceeding he has brought since the election with the exception of the one issue in Philly about distance you are hung up regarding. The judge in Michigan chastised Trump's lawyers for wasting the court's time bringing a totally unsubstantiated claim that was based entirely upon hearsay stacked upon hearsay and dismissed the case with prejudice. The USSC has already declined two emergency cert petitions filed today with respect to claims made by the President with respect to Pennsylvania. Even republican election lawyers are saying he so far has not even come close to stating a claim upon which he could reasonably expect to obtain relief. So, excuse me if I find one ruling with respect to spacing to be an insufficient basis for attacking our democracy so the orange man can pretend he won. When the conservative senator from PA says that Trump needs to put up or shut up because he has provided zero evidence of any fraud in his state that is pretty damning evidence this is nothing more than Trump throwing a tantrum because his fragile ego has been bruised.

p.s. You do realize that had the poll watchers been allowed to be too close Trump would be screaming that they were sneaking in ballots for Biden because they were so close. He is just throwing cr*p at the wall and hoping something sticks.

p.s.s. Why do I get the feeling that you believe the Qanon theory that Trump had secret watermarks added to ballots so he could prove the Dems were printing ballots that was so crazy DHS came out today and called it crazy. A DHS that is run by Chad Wolf who is one of Trump's top sycophants. Sure seem to be a lot of rats in the water these days . . .

Last edited:
Don't the American people deserve a fair election? Don't be afraid. Nothing to hide, right?

100% they do. As such, why are you supporting seeking to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters who legally voted by mail? Seriously, you are so blinded by the total crap that the right wing media has fed you that you cannot even see how blatantly hypocritical your position is. Why are you afraid of your fellow citizens being able to exercise their franchise and vote? I believe the relevant colloquialism is if its good for the goose it is good for the gander.

Not that hypocrisy has ever even given Trump and his followers a moment of pause before, but the totally internally inconsistent garbage they have spewed over the last 48 hours is like a bad parody of Soviet agitprop.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Justice Alito Orders Any Ballots Received After 8pm on Election Day in Pennsylvania be Segregated and Secured – Counted Separately
Justice Alito ordered the opposing side to reply by 2 PM Saturday.

PA Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman and House Speaker Bryan Cutler earlier Friday held a news conference to discuss the process of certifying legal votes in Pennsylvania and preserving the integrity of results.

Jake Corman said under Pennsylvania law, the ballots must be in by 8 PM on election night in order to be counted.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court circumvented the state legislature and created a law out of thin air allowing the state to count ballots for three days after Election Day with no postmarks and no signature matches.

The corrupt Democrat machine in Pennsylvania is brazenly stealing the election from President Trump.

Pennsylvania officials have produced over 1 million ballots all in favor of Joe Biden since the morning after the election!

Trump was ahead of Biden on election night in Pennsylvania by nearly 700,000 votes but Democrats have chipped away at Trump’s lead with voter fraud.

GOP poll watchers are being barred from entering vote counting centers or they are being forced to observe the ballot counting from far away with binoculars

BREAKING: Justice Alito Orders Any Ballots Received After 8pm on Election Day in Pennsylvania be Segregated and Secured – Counted Separately
Justice Alito ordered the opposing side to reply by 2 PM Saturday.

PA Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman and House Speaker Bryan Cutler earlier Friday held a news conference to discuss the process of certifying legal votes in Pennsylvania and preserving the integrity of results.

Jake Corman said under Pennsylvania law, the ballots must be in by 8 PM on election night in order to be counted.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court circumvented the state legislature and created a law out of thin air allowing the state to count ballots for three days after Election Day with no postmarks and no signature matches.

The corrupt Democrat machine in Pennsylvania is brazenly stealing the election from President Trump.

Pennsylvania officials have produced over 1 million ballots all in favor of Joe Biden since the morning after the election!

Trump was ahead of Biden on election night in Pennsylvania by nearly 700,000 votes but Democrats have chipped away at Trump’s lead with voter fraud.

GOP poll watchers are being barred from entering vote counting centers or they are being forced to observe the ballot counting from far away with binoculars
Lol. They were already being segregated.

You did not "read" it because you recognize that your argument fails to hold water if you give it more than 2 seconds of thought or have any higher order reasoning skills unlike the majority of Trump's voters.

The distance fact has been noted in numerous media reports today, and I believe I read that the zoom call of the hearing is available online (but I may be confusing that with the Michigan hearing yesterday that Trump lost in rather spectacular fashion). As I specifically noted above, if there is actual evidence not just Donald throwing his toys out of the pram it is time for him to put up or shut-up so that such claims can be investigated and those responsible punished. As I said above, if there are real issues, those responsible should get a one way ticket to federal death row in Terra Haute if found guilty at a trial. However, because I believe in the rule of law and don't just pay lip service to it, I have this strange belief that allegations of that kind need to be supported with actual evidence not just the ranting and raving of someone who has been shown to have lied repeatedly over the last four years. As such, as I said clearly above, provide actual specific allegations and let them be investigated, which Trump and his enablers have wholly failed to do until this point.

You do understand that the only examples of so called fraud he has been able to come up with so far are (i) sharpiegate which has been debunked 7 ways to Sunday, (ii) the lady who claimed she was not allowed to vote because someone submitted an absentee ballot using her name, which oddly enough she suddenly was not so sure about when she was asked to submit an affidavit under penalty of perjury to that effect so an investigation could be opened, (iii) a pelican case of ballots in a wagon being "snuck in", which was definitively proven to be a camera guy for the local news station bringing camera equipment to a live shot that the station had inside the building, (iv) PA is counting ballots that arrived after election day, which (a) if it was accurate would be permitted under the USSC ruling (odd how Trump and his supporters gloss over the fact the USSC already ruled against him on this issue in relevant part but if I have learned nothing else over the last 4 years it is by no means let facts get in the way of a good story) that remanded the case back to the PA SC and (b) not even accurate as the PA SoS has said those ballots have been segregated away from all other ballots and have not been included in the vote totals and will not be until such time as the PA SC rules on the case following the remand from the USSC specifically to avoid the issue and (v) voter turnout percentages in certain districts in WI, which argument is laughably bad because it does not take in to account that (a) registered voters are allowed to update their addresses after the cut off date for non-election day new voter registrations which is when the eligible voter data the GOP is relying on to make such argument is accurate through and (b) WI has same day registration and roughly 500k register on election day each year; plus the percentage gain in voter turnout in counties that voted for Trump in WI was often substantially higher than that in the WOW counties that the GOP is claiming is evidence of fraud--hmm . . . kind of like it is totally appropriate to keep counting the votes in states where we need the votes but a travesty, a sham and a mockery to continue counting in states where Trump is ahead (guess there really aren't many of those left though . . .).

Because you seem to clearly get your news from OAN, NewMax, Breitbart, etc. you do not seem to be aware that the President has lost every legal proceeding he has brought since the election with the exception of the one issue in Philly about distance you are hung up regarding. The judge in Michigan chastised Trump's lawyers for wasting the court's time bringing a totally unsubstantiated claim that was based entirely upon hearsay stacked upon hearsay and dismissed the case with prejudice. The USSC has already declined two emergency cert petitions filed today with respect to claims made by the President with respect to Pennsylvania. Even republican election lawyers are saying he so far has not even come close to stating a claim upon which he could reasonably expect to obtain relief. So, excuse me if I find one ruling with respect to spacing to be an insufficient basis for attacking our democracy so the orange man can pretend he won. When the conservative senator from PA says that Trump needs to put up or shut up because he has provided zero evidence of any fraud in his state that is pretty damning evidence this is nothing more than Trump throwing a tantrum because his fragile ego has been bruised.

p.s. You do realize that had the poll watchers been allowed to be too close Trump would be screaming that they were sneaking in ballots for Biden because they were so close. He is just throwing cr*p at the wall and hoping something sticks.

p.s.s. Why do I get the feeling that you believe the Qanon theory that Trump had secret watermarks added to ballots so he could prove the Dems were printing ballots that was so crazy DHS came out today and called it crazy. A DHS that is run by Chad Wolf who is one of Trump's top sycophants. Sure seem to be a lot of rats in the water these days . . .
No, I did not read it because I didn't have time and I disagreed with the first part of what you wrote. Also, you raised sentiment about not being able to keep a secret on something this big. I would say to you, if it's that hard to keep a secret, how did secret societies survive for so long? Sure we know about them now, but there's still much about them that we don't know. It's not as hard to keep a secret as you think as long as you get the right people. Fortunately for us, we have a glimpse of what is going on out there (to what scale is unknown) with mail in ballots from this moron who decided to brag about what he was doing on his instagram.

Clearly I don't get my news from OAN (I've never watched it once), NewMax (never even heard of that one) and Breitbart. I have picked up things on occasion from Breitbart when it seemed correct, but I do not seek out any of those and I have never heard of the one.

Answer to your P.S.:
You don't know that one bit. This is you throwing shit at the wall because you believe something to be true. As far as Trump's current accusations, he can only "know" what people are telling him from all of these locations. He can't be everywhere at once. We will see what happens in court. Until then, I don't think I'm going to take a solid stance on what is and is not happening.

Answer to your P.S.S.:
Considering the fact that I have never heard of this "watermark" theory and you have says more about you than it does about me. I follow people that legit try to get stories right. That doesn't mean they are always right. But here's the kicker. When they're wrong. They admit it, out in the open. Unlike most "News" organizations that I know of.

None of this is proof positive of course, but someone please explain to me what is going on. Just watch this and look at the videos that they show. In one, it shows a legal team with a court order not being allowed in to watch the count as the order states. What do they have to hide? Why will they not allow them in even though a court ordered it?

In another, it shows people taking blank ballots, stamping them as received and then filling them in!

Then there's the one where a man (being a self proclaimed registered Democrat) saying that he is witnessing massive voter fraud in Philly.

None of this is proof positive of course, but someone please explain to me what is going on. Just watch this and look at the videos that they show. In one, it shows a legal team with a court order not being allowed in to watch the count as the order states. What do they have to hide? Why will they not allow them in even though a court ordered it?

In another, it shows people taking blank ballots, stamping them as received and then filling them in!

Then there's the one where a man (being a self proclaimed registered Democrat) saying that he is witnessing massive voter fraud in Philly.

First clip- the response is “we are complying” and we have no information either way. Except for this: https://www.inquirer.com/news/trump...a-ballot-philadelphia-president-20201105.html

Second clip- you don’t know it shows that, just that the Breitbart people say it shows that. And, if you’d bother to look into it, you’d find https://www.politifact.com/factchec...nsylvania-poll-workers-werent-caught-fraudul/

Third clip- just a random guy making accusations without presenting evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time to Play Hard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT