ADVERTISEMENT

UConn women

PurdueFan1

All-American
May 29, 2001
To no one's surprise, they are rolling in this final four game.

Is anyone else as tired of them winning it pretty much every year as I am? I cannot imagine it's a good thing for the sport, I don't care what Geno says.

Don't get me wrong, congrats to them and to ND for being in the final again, but seriously, what a snooze overall.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So long as they smack ND around in the championship Im good with them. For all of NDs recent success they still have the same number of titles we do.

This is Notre Dame's fifth straight Final Four appearance. Muffet has appeared in more Final Fours than any coach but Geno and Pat. This year is particularly impressive due to three starters graduating - two being All-Americans. Their roster is extremely young and UConn will likely win the championship game easily. Next year Notre Dame will likely be the favorite to win it all, as they do not lose anyone to graduation and have three McDonald All-Americans enrolling.

Originally posted by ProudToBeND:

This is Notre Dame's fifth straight Final Four appearance. Muffet has appeared in more Final Fours than any coach but Geno and Pat. This year is particularly impressive due to three starters graduating - two being All-Americans. Their roster is extremely young and UConn will likely win the championship game easily. Next year Notre Dame will likely be the favorite to win it all, as they do not lose anyone to graduation and have three McDonald All-Americans enrolling.
Five straight Final Fours may have some glitter but in the long run the way it will show up on Wikipedia is "ND is the only team in history to go to 5 straight Final Fours without a championship."

But thanks for coming here and giving us a history lesson. I fell Monday enlightened now.

I actually want you to win this year. I don't like either team but you are the lesser of two evils. UConn is ruining the women's game imo and Geno is so creepy arrogant I can't stomach him. I don't like McCraw either but again, lesser of two evils.

UConn has made it uninteresting for me to watch unless my team is playing.

Thanks again for the visit.

Like Tom Izzo she has made of habit of getting there but not winning it but once (due to the gift foul shots for Riley when she was not fouled). I wouldnt be betting on them to win it next year. Geno will put together a great team and likely be rolling come tournament time.

Anyway why are you here? We dont even.play eachother anymore in hardly any sports. Go enjoy the banter with your ACC rivals lol.

Well done,Finally someone points out the phantom foul on Riley, what a joke that was.

Also isn't the ACC, ND's 4th conference? Which conference do they jump to next?

Not losing anyone to graduation but apparently Loyd values that ND degree so much she's running to the WNBA where the average rookie salary in 2014 was under $40,000.

That's really too bad.

Loyd leaves for WNBA

Now that's funny. I am jealous that Purdue is flopping around the cellar of the Big 10 while ND is playing for national championships. I wish Purdue could get a coach to make this program elite again like it once was.

That foul (and others that were not called) has bothered me for the last 14 years. She got away with murder and Camille Cooper couldn't breathe near her. And yes, I am still pissed!

Reactions: Boilermakerdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT