ADVERTISEMENT

Two incidents of domestic terrorism in two weeks...

lbodel

All-American
Jul 15, 2006
1. A homemade IED was thrown into a window and exploded at a Mosque in Minnesota.

2. A car plows through a crowd of counter-protesters at in Charlottesville, killing at least one person. This was after a rally last night of "white pride" carrying torches marched through UVA's campus chating "blood and soil" - a Nazi slogan - and surrounded counter protesters and chanted "you will not replace us" (us being "white people"). Today, people were marching around with Nazi flags.

Video:

Of course, our President didn't say a single word about the first incident and with the second incident, it was simply hatred on "many, many sides".

So he can't condemn a bomb going off in a house or worship or white supremacists, but can attack Mitch McConnell no problem.

MARCH-art2.jpg

Just marching for "Southern pride" of course!

These are all Republicans by the way that have the balls to call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
I here the problem is they were discriminated against and didn't a good nights rest thanks to Airbnb. I get the impression there a few on this board who would have enjoyed housing some these idiots.

No, people filled with nothing but hate, like you, are the problem. Fade away, there is no place for you here.

Edit: But, yes you got me, I typed here instead of hear. It proves something I've never argued, but yet you still don't understand the definition/meaning of many words. I would rather stay dyslexic unable to type than not understand words.

Last edited:
Even the Detroit Red Wings have done a better job at condemning this than the President.

It is completely appropriate for Americans to waive a Nazi flag.

vf6nkew3adfz.jpg

Even the Detroit Red Wings have done a better job at condemning this than the President.

Good grief if my dad were still around I would be getting hourly phone calls. The one thing you don't **** with is Hockey Town.

Do you have any idea why the Red Wings are being used? I am at a loss here and I consider myself pretty meme-educated.

1. A homemade IED was thrown into a window and exploded at a Mosque in Minnesota.

2. A car plows through a crowd of counter-protesters at in Charlottesville, killing at least one person. This was after a rally last night of "white pride" carrying torches marched through UVA's campus chating "blood and soil" - a Nazi slogan - and surrounded counter protesters and chanted "you will not replace us" (us being "white people"). Today, people were marching around with Nazi flags.

Video:

Of course, our President didn't say a single word about the first incident and with the second incident, it was simply hatred on "many, many sides".

So he can't condemn a bomb going off in a house or worship or white supremacists, but can attack Mitch McConnell no problem.

MARCH-art2.jpg

Roll Tide!

Video:

MARCH-art2.jpg

In short here is where politics, political parties, and supporting/not supporting a politician's actions/statements gets one into trouble. Turns one into a hypocrite.

Obama was very slow to label much of anything terrorism, and not sure to this day he ever called terror acts in the name of Allah radical Islam. Liberals, Democratic politicians, and to a lesser extent Democrats defended him on this. There was no reason to call out radical Islamist for (insert made up reason here). Of course Republicans and many Independents did not like this about him and attacked him for it.

Now people from those same aforementioned groups from the left want Trump to single out the KKK/White Supremacists or whatever groups were responsible for/sponsored the demonstration. Sudden change in their way of thinking. Of course the exact opposite is true as well. Many Republicans while wanting Obama to specifically call out radical jihad/Islam are fine with the general statement made by Trump condemning violence.

Lesson here: Do not be part of the sheeple.

No, people filled with nothing but hate, like you, are the problem. Fade away, there is no place for you here.
kescwi, you are unable to understand that there were two hate groups at the rally in VA. If there were only one hate group in Charlottesville yesterday, there wouldn't have been any violence at all. Why did the counter-demonstrators show up?

Take a look at the print edition of today's Indy Star. The write-up on this rally is accompanied by six photos. Four of the pictures (posted below) show white supremacists who have been assaulted by counter-demonstrators. Another photo shows a white supremacist and counter-demonstrator punching each other. The other photo was non-violent.

Here's a quote from the article:

"Heimbach’s ideologies collided forcefully Saturday on the streets of Charlottesville with those of groups that proudly proclaimed their diversity. First, it was the peaceful songs and prayers of clergy from across the faith and racial spectrum who arrived linked arm in arm. Later, as the morning wore on, they were followed by more militant groups — dressed in their own combat gear — chanting slogans such as “Kill All Nazis” and urging white supremacists and nationalists to die off quickly."

636381474875940260-UniteTheRight-003.JPG

A member of a white nationalist group recovers after being hit with pepper spray from a counterprotester on the grounds of Emancipation Park, formerly known as Lee Park, during a "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday, Aug. 12, 2017.

636381474945361150-UniteTheRight-007.JPG

White natuionalist attacked by counterprotesters.

636381479212327854-UniteTheRight-010.JPG

Counterprotester throws newspaper rack at white nationalists.

636381489242320442-UniteTheRight-022.JPG

White nationalist knocked unconscious by counterprotester.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSLBoiler
It just appears that when the right assemble and protest the left come out, violence starts and the left beat up the right protesters. I'm not there so maybe that's not how it happens. The perception I get in reading about it is this is the case. If this is true, why are the left protesters so violent?

It just appears that when the right assemble and protest the left come out, violence starts and the left beat up the right protesters. I'm not there so maybe that's not how it happens. The perception I get in reading about it is this is the case. If this is true, why are the left protesters so violent?
Case in point, you can go to the IndyStar article online and watch the slide show of the rally in VA. Of the 29 slides, which include narratives, eleven show or describe counterprotesters attacking white nationalists, seven describe white nationalist doing nothing more than "holding ground" and there are none at all showing white nationalists attacking counterprotesters.

Check it out for yourself....

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ly-charlottesville-erupts-violence/562095001/

Last edited:
Some of you dopes have no shame. To defend or rationalize this abominable shit from the so called "alt-right", aka white supremacists, takes an appalling level of mental gymnastics.

I found Boris on his soapbox:

This is the question I am asking about Beeazlebub. I don't like what has happened in Virginia one bit, but when the left attacks the right for protests it's OK. You have taken that road, calling names and making fun of someone you disagree with. Why?

This is the question I am asking about Beeazlebub. I don't like what has happened in Virginia one bit, but when the left attacks the right for protests it's OK. You have taken that road, calling names and making fun of someone you disagree with. Why?

Because Boris deserves nothing less than complete mockery?

I try to see the nuance in just about every issue, but there is no justification for white supremacy (the alt-right). Zero. Zip. Nada. Once it's reached the stage of Boris, there is no reasonable treatment beyond ridicule.

I don't see this as left vs. right, it is white supremacists. Unless white supremacists are the right, it is not a Trump issue. It is the white nationalists.

I don't see this as left vs. right, it is white supremacists. Unless white supremacists are the right, it is not a Trump issue. It is the white nationalists.

I don't agree with white supremacists marching.
I don't agree with black supremacists marching.
The white supremacists haven't attacked the black supremacists.
Therein lies the difference.

In short here is where politics, political parties, and supporting/not supporting a politician's actions/statements gets one into trouble. Turns one into a hypocrite.

Obama was very slow to label much of anything terrorism, and not sure to this day he ever called terror acts in the name of Allah radical Islam. Liberals, Democratic politicians, and to a lesser extent Democrats defended him on this. There was no reason to call out radical Islamist for (insert made up reason here). Of course Republicans and many Independents did not like this about him and attacked him for it.

Now people from those same aforementioned groups from the left want Trump to single out the KKK/White Supremacists or whatever groups were responsible for/sponsored the demonstration. Sudden change in their way of thinking. Of course the exact opposite is true as well. Many Republicans while wanting Obama to specifically call out radical jihad/Islam are fine with the general statement made by Trump condemning violence.

Lesson here: Do not be part of the sheeple.

Trump condemned the violence. He didn't support the March.
Obama on the other hand invites Black lives matter to the White house for dinner and cocktails. And their chants 'Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon, We want dead cops, how do we want em now.
It would be equivocal if Trump now invites the KKK to the WhiteHouse for dinner and cocktails.
Obama and his actions really divided this country.
And the Left calls Trump racist for wanting to keep out illegals and for wanting to send those back after committing a second crime. He's just enforcing the existing laws.

Reactions: Purdue97
Some of you dopes have no shame. To defend or rationalize this abominable shit from the so called "alt-right", aka white supremacists, takes an appalling level of mental gymnastics.
In America, I defend anyone's right to assemble, including those with whom I do not agree. I condemn any group that resorts to violence as a form of protest.

So Beeazlebub,

I try to see the nuance in just about every issue, but there is no justification for white supremacy (the alt-right). Zero. Zip. Nada. Once it's reached the stage of Boris, there is no reasonable treatment beyond ridicule.
Beebub, I have posted nothing that defends or justifies white supremacy. You are flat-out lying. In fact if you re-read my posts, I stated that there were two hate groups at that rally in VA.

Do I defend the First Amendment rights of these white nationalists? Yep. Same goes for other hate groups such as Black Lives Matter and the moslems. Unlike you, I also condemn all of the violence. You have not posted one word of criticism about the counterprostesters who attacked, beat and injured the white nationalists. It appears that you feel this violence is justified if it supports your position.

Let's be honest here. Anyone who went to Charlottesville this weekend, either side, was looking for trouble. I condemn both sides. You seem to believe that the riot tactics of the counterprotest mob was justified and therefore just hunky-dorey.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
What a bizarre and unfocused rant.

Ain't no reasoning with shit like this.
I understand. You have been completely bitch-slapped out of the debate and you are incapable of formulating a reasoned, rational response. But you still have your name-calling and personal attacks. That's pretty much been the gist of the lefty diatribes in this thread.

Last edited:
I don't agree with white supremacists marching.
I don't agree with black supremacists marching.
The white supremacists haven't attacked the black supremacists.
Therein lies the difference.
Well, there was the dude that drove his Dodge Charger into a crowd and killed another guy. But nah, the white guys are definitely without blame.

Otherwise, your BLM to KKK comparison is a false equivalence.

Well, there was the dude that drove his Dodge Charger into a crowd and killed another guy. But nah, the white guys are definitely without blame.

Challenger not Charger, prob the only chance I'll ever get to correct gr8 lol. I'm just playing, for the people saying right vs left that is ridiculous. This was a white extremest group(not right). Defend away

Reactions: gr8indoorsman

Who said that the white guys are not the blame?

Anyone taking sides on this is just stupid, period. Fortunately free speech goes for everyone in this country and that means everyone. Hatred and violence are wrong regardless of anyone's politics. I am sure the vast majority of Americans deplore the hate on both sides. Anyone who defends either side needs to get their head out of the sand. After reviewing the articles on the major networks I give Kudos to the Star for showing the whole story.

Reactions: Purdue97

Anyone taking sides on this is just stupid, period. Fortunately free speech goes for everyone in this country and that means everyone. Hatred and violence are wrong regardless of anyone's politics. I am sure the vast majority of Americans deplore the hate on both sides. Anyone who defends either side needs to get their head out of the sand. After reviewing the articles on the major networks I give Kudos to the Star for showing the whole story.
Nah brah, I'll take sides against the white supremacists who think they're being oppressed. And also against the dude that killed someone and injured 19 others with his f&@$ing car.

There aren't two "sides" to this Charlottesville crap, unless you count "right" and "wrong".

Haha, yes the whole story. I could only get through the first 30 or so photos, those poor besieged white "nationalist," sounds better than supremacist I guess, surely no bias in the captions being shown here by The Star, just the full, true, story.

http://www.indystar.com/picture-gal...rally-counterprotest-turns-violent/104528070/

I here the problem is they were discriminated against and didn't a good nights rest thanks to Airbnb. I get the impression there a few on this board who would have enjoyed housing some these idiots.

I hope this isn't directed at me. Because that would be a gross mis-understanding of the issue I was trying to discuss.

Nah brah, I'll take sides against the white supremacists who think they're being oppressed. And also against the dude that killed someone and injured 19 others with his f&@$ing car.

There aren't two "sides" to this Charlottesville crap, unless you count "right" and "wrong".
There are two sides to this story and both are equally wrong. The white nationalists were perfectly within their constitutional rights to hold the rally and their message is indeed hateful. The counterprotesters were perfectly within their rights to counterprotest and it's pretty obvious they were the first to resort to violence.

A few months ago we had a KKK rally here in my home town of Madison, Indiana. Our mayor wisely asked the townspeople to completely ignore it. He didn't condemn the KKK, rather he asked that we just conduct ourselves as though the rally didn't exist.

I didn't go to it but the mayor's recommendation was spot on. The newspaper said that about two dozen townspeople showed up, really low life gawkers who neither cheered nor booed.

Unfortunately, the students of Hanover College got involved and chartered three buses to carry them from the campus to the KKK rally....three miles! They chartered buses to go three miles from Hanover College to a public park in downtown Madison! Once they got there, their antics somehow managed to make themselves look just as foolish as the klansmen.

In both Madison and Charlottesville, just imagine how much more effective it would have been if no one showed up to protest or even dignify the event with their presence. These white supremists would be up on a stage making fools of themselves talking to trees and empty park benches.

Last edited:

Good point. Most every issue has another side, but sometimes you need to call a spade a spade.

Sad thing is, shit like this sets conservatives back soooo much. There are plenty of legitimate conservative viewpoints but its hard to argue when stuff like this drowns everything out.

These are not conservatives....these are bigots.

Good point. Most every issue has another side, but sometimes you need to call a spade a spade.

Sad thing is, shit like this sets conservatives back soooo much. There are plenty of legitimate conservative viewpoints but its hard to argue when stuff like this drowns everything out.

The leftys sit at their keyboards with fingers atwitchin' to play the race card and the hate card. They have no understanding of the resentment of those who have been the victims of decades of discrimination in the name of Affirmative Action, diversity and of course, multiculturalism.

Their mindset is clear: If you don't agree with their agenda, you are deplorable.

It's like talking to a zombie.

I hope this isn't directed at me. Because that would be a gross mis-understanding of the issue I was trying to discuss.
No, at the equivalency nonsense I read last week re BLM and airbnb. Similar to the equivalency posts in this thread. It's a tactic the same group uses time and time again.

You were talking about cakes.

You don't consider the counter protesters who showed up in riot gear planning on a fight on the same terms as the other bigots? That says it all brah! SMH

Reactions: SKYDOG

No one provoked the BLM group to violence. No excuse for what the guy did by killing someone but who started the violence?

Wonder if he was one of the ones chanting "Heil Trump".

The leftys sit at their keyboards with fingers atwitchin' to play the race card and the hate card. They have no understanding of the resentment of those who have been the victims of decades of discrimination in the name of Affirmative Action, diversity and of course, multiculturalism.

Their mindset is clear: If you don't agree with their agenda, you are deplorable.

You cream your pants when there's a terrorist attack so you can run on here and yell about Muslims.

Reactions: TheCainer
No one provoked the BLM group to violence. No excuse for what the guy did by killing someone but who started the violence?

You realize that where this guy floored his car - ran into a bunch of people on their own, not confronting people. There was nothing "violent" happening where this man rammed his car into a crowd and killed a completely innocent woman.

But yes, let's point out there were people pissed off about Nazis roaming the streets and deflect the absurd racism and disgusting behavior. Am I big into violence? No, but these weren't innocents being attacked - they didn't run away, they fought right back. The KKK used to wear hoods - now they feel good enough to show their faces. Be proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT