ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in appeals court today arguing he has complete immunity

Why MUST you people LIE about what those who disagree with you say? WHY? Did you not understand what I said, did you forget, or do you just not gaf about misrepresenting it?

I’ve never said the border wasn’t a problem. I’ve said Biden has done a poor job managing it. WHAT I POSTED was a question to your argument that the border problem is destroying our democracy.

It seems trump has conditioned his supporters to lie, just like he does. Two days ago he said “Gasoline prices are now 5, 6, 7 and even 8 dollars a gallon,”. If he really doesn’t know the truth he’s completely out of touch with conditions in the country he wants to be in charge of. I guess that’s possible considering a few months ago he said you need an ID to buy a loaf of bread.

But the more probable reason for the gas price lie is……..he simply doesn’t care about lying. It’s all about keeping up the constant barrage of attacks. He knows YOU don’t care about his lies. He knows people like 03 will find SOME WAY to excuse them or find a whataboutism to throw out. Mostly trump knows he CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS TO SAY, even outrageous lies that are obvious to his supporters. No fact check needed on this one. You guys don’t drive electric cars right?

He has zero reason to tell the truth. Who’s going to hold him accountable, you? He certainly knows his lies won’t affect your vote. He knows if he becomes president again you will believe our country will magically be saved……and he will be responsible. And BTW, if it doesn’t, it will be Biden’s fault. You KNOW that’s what he will say……and you have no problem putting a person like that in charge.

He lies, you lie. Not even a thing anymore.
Not really sure why you thought I was talking about you and the border after your earlier response.. I said some people don’t think the border is a problem. It must not be to them as it’s still wide open. Others aren’t aware of all the crime it attracts, drugs, sex trafficking and so on. You made your point and it’s clear. Got it

HypocriticalBob at it again in rare form

Do you not GAF when Biden lies constantly or are you just that stupid? He lies constantly. Yesterday he told us he started the civil rights moment.

@BuilderBob6 you seriously should seek some counseling for your anger issues although it is fun to read. You have put a demented old fool with obvious dementia in office thinking he is going to be able to handle the job?

Keep being you Bob always good for a laugh!
It's TDS. Plain and simple.

Reactions: herrli
Ok, if the Court of appeals overturns a lower courts ruling, a ruling of guilty than what is the overturned ruling called?
Habeas corpus look it up!
It depends if they remand or not. In any event, the one thing that is certain is that no one in the history of the American criminal justice system has ever been "found innocent."

Where do you F’ing live that you don’t think the issues with the border are creating the destruction of our country. Tell me what city? I bet you don’t have them sleeping in your police station? There are 1500 single working age men housed a few blocks from our Federal F’ing office and they issue a safety alert as there was a stabbing in front of the building and a large amount of criminal activity. Can you image a secure federal building with armed officers telling people it’s not safe? Have you lost your park district? Your soccer field? Your community center? Does your kid go to school with hundreds of unvetted people w/o vaccination records? Had your city cut services? Are there single men from foreign countries just hanging around your playgrounds?

Have you ever been to the border in a federal capacity? I have. You got contacts in Federal law enforcement and Homeland Security? I do. 30k Chinese men came in (that we know of) in 2023. Yeah. These conversations freak me out cuz I ain’t some dumbass wokester in the protected burbs. I know reality. And if people knew more they would really freak out.

People’s lives have been ruined by what is happening at the border. Be a human and don’t de-legitimize their suffering.
Soooo many problems above and beyond the following:

PHOENIX—The FBI logged more than 47,000 attempts by illegal aliens to purchase firearms at gun shops over the past 25 years, according to a group that monitors border security policy.

On Jan. 2, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) reported the FBI currently has almost 14 million records of firearms applications that failed a national background check.

Of these “unique prohibiting events,” the FBI index included 47,930 denied purchases of firearms by illegal aliens in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) between November 1998 and November 2023.

“While the 13.9 million unique prohibiting events cataloged in the FBI database represent events—not individual illegal aliens—the data point to large numbers of migrants in the market for firearms. Whatever the total may be, one is one too many,” FAIR wrote.

The organization added that “the dangers posed by largely unvetted illegal aliens possessing firearms has been vastly exacerbated over the past three years, as the Biden administration has presided over record numbers of new illegal aliens entering our country.

“At the same time, federal policies and the proliferation of sanctuary jurisdictions that prohibit the sharing of critical law enforcement information will inevitably result in more Americans falling prey to criminal aliens.”

History shows that we were right and you are wrong.

You're too focused on what you make vs what you can buy with that money. You might have brought in more money, but per dollar you can buy much less than you could under Trump. That's just a fact. Money isn't stagnant. It loses value over time. Biden accelerated that by a shit ton.

Ramifications of deporting millions of people? You mean the ramifications of upholding the laws of our nation? How can you be this stupid?

We spend hundreds of billions of dollars a year on illegal immigrants. Close the border and put that money toward something we actually need.
History shows you were right? Lol. What does history have to do with the future? “Would the country be better off under trump” is future tense.

You don’t have any idea of my personal finances. How can you know what I’m focused on. But to your speculation, last year was better regardless. And getting better all the time. Wages are outpacing inflation.

Do you know the immigration laws? Do you know the asylum laws? The federal government is breaking the law? Where’s the lawsuit?

I don’t agree with your hundreds of billions of dollars number but it doesn’t matter. Advocacy groups on both sides inflate the numbers in their favor, and arriving at a true number is impossible.

But one thing is for sure. When trump deports ten million illegals it’s going to come at a high price, and not just because your lawn maintenance cost will go up.

I can’t wait to see the national guard or…….maybe the military?……..breaking down doors and dragging women and children onto buses to be shipped to a tent city. I’m sure you believe it will be money well spent to locate, apprehend, detain, process, and ship these millions of people out of the country. And you won’t mind paying more for your food and your housing and your travel and your clothes. What kind of hit does the economy take when those jobs don’t get replaced? Or when those 10 million people aren’t buying anything here anymore? Who cares. Just look at one side of the ledger. Nothing else matters.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
History shows you were right? Lol. What does history have to do with the future? “Would the country be better off under trump” is future tense.

You don’t have any idea of my personal finances. How can you know what I’m focused on. But to your speculation, last year was better regardless. And getting better all the time. Wages are outpacing inflation.
Wages are outpacing inflation NOW. Not so much for the vast majority of this administration. Wages FAR outgrew inflation under Trump. Inflation wouldn't have been this bad under Trump because he wouldn't have signed the idiotic spending bills the Democrats have.

Do you know the immigration laws? Do you know the asylum laws? The federal government is breaking the law? Where’s the lawsuit?

I don’t agree with your hundreds of billions of dollars number but it doesn’t matter. Advocacy groups on both sides inflate the numbers in their favor, and arriving at a true number is impossible.

Even the Senate shows roughly $127 billion a year.

But one thing is for sure. When trump deports ten million illegals it’s going to come at a high price, and not just because your lawn maintenance cost will go up.
Based on what?
I can’t wait to see the national guard or…….maybe the military?……..breaking down doors and dragging women and children onto buses to be shipped to a tent city. I’m sure you believe it will be money well spent to locate, apprehend, detain, process, and ship these millions of people out of the country. And you won’t mind paying more for your food and your housing and your travel and your clothes. What kind of hit does the economy take when those jobs don’t get replaced? Or when those 10 million people aren’t buying anything here anymore? Who cares. Just look at one side of the ledger. Nothing else matters.
This won't happen. FFS. You're mind is mush.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
Wages are outpacing inflation NOW. Not so much for the vast majority of this administration. Wages FAR outgrew inflation under Trump. Inflation wouldn't have been this bad under Trump because he wouldn't have signed the idiotic spending bills the Democrats have.

Even the Senate shows roughly $127 billion a year.

Based on what?

This won't happen. FFS. You're mind is mush.
When a person starts out on the wrong side of a decision and then holds firm to an inferior choice the lengths that someone will go to attempt at justifying a poor decision has no bounds. We learned this many decades ago in a similar kid story about The Sour Grapes. We have a horrible situation on many fronts and the deflection (sour grape) is that Trump would be worse...and yet the metrics without different massaging would suggest different. You can make a person believe anything...except they are wrong!

Bob, please.....the National Guard IS the military.

Bob, please.....the National Guard IS the military.
Do I have explain to your dumbass the difference between deploying the National guard domestically vs deploying the army on our own soil? I guess you have no problem with the rest of post. You’re so deep.

Aren’t you gonna answer for your complete whiff on trump’s stock market crash prediction? Eh?

Do I have explain to your dumbass the difference between deploying the National guard domestically vs deploying the army on our own soil? I guess you have no problem with the rest of post. You’re so deep.

Aren’t you gonna answer for your complete whiff on trump’s stock market crash prediction? Eh?
You don't think the market will crash if Joe Crow is re-elected?

So now...that we've all discovered your mental deficiencies your true IQ unfolds with name calling. You're really an embarrassment to a Purdue forum. And you're still wrong with your "quote" of President Trump's statement.

I am curious. Russia and Iran were practically bankrupt. Where did they get all that money to invade Ukraine and fund Hamas?
Primarily oil and natural gas sales. That's a major part of their economic engine.

Both nations also spend very little on their own people and a whole lot more on armaments compared to Western nations.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Primarily oil and natural gas sales. That's a major part of their economic engine.

Both nations also spend very little on their own people and a whole lot more on armaments compared to Western nations.
Trump had threatened sanction against countries that bought oil from Iran, driving Iran nearly bankrupt.

Crow lifted the threats so Iran would like him.

Trump had threatened sanction against countries that bought oil from Iran, driving Iran nearly bankrupt.

I guessed yesterday he knew that, but left out why the sales

"Lifted the threats." That's just silly word salad.

There were sanctions. Obama lifted some (not all) of them. Trump re-instated many of them and added new sanctions on Iran. Biden has not lifted the Trump sanctions.

The downside of the Trump/Biden philosophy? Iran now sells their oil to China and Russia. A LOT of it to those two American primary adversaries. Do we want heavy Iranian sanctions with the subsequent alliance between Iran and China?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know, but one thing I'm sure of is that it is not an easy thing to navigate. Obama tried something different than the Trump/Biden philosophy; neither way is a good situation.

Biden's policy was to remove Trump's sanctions, and what you wrote makes sense that China is their biggest client. However, Biden also lifted the sanctions against Russia, and Russia is selling its oil at huge profits, so it makes no sense that they are importing oil. Biden also reinstalled permission for the Nordac pipeline between Russia and Germany. The pipeline was headed up by the predecessor to Merkle.

Obama made the terrible trade of an American deserter for five or six Islamic terrorist leaders. He then traded money to Iran for hostages and enabled Iran to have access to their funds that were frozen. Biden followed Obama's lead, paid money for hostages, and allowed Iran to have access to their frozen assets.

I was amazed Trump got N Korea to release hostages without a ransom.

My next question is, what do you suppose that oil prices skyrocketed right after Biden took office?

Biden's policy was to remove Trump's sanctions, and what you wrote makes sense that China is their biggest client. However, Biden also lifted the sanctions against Russia, and Russia is selling its oil at huge profits, so it makes no sense that they are importing oil. Biden also reinstalled permission for the Nordac pipeline between Russia and Germany. The pipeline was headed up by the predecessor to Merkle.

Obama made the terrible trade of an American deserter for five or six Islamic terrorist leaders. He then traded money to Iran for hostages and enabled Iran to have access to their funds that were frozen. Biden followed Obama's lead, paid money for hostages, and allowed Iran to have access to their frozen assets.

My next question is, what do you suppose that oil prices skyrocketed right after Biden took office?
Good links - I stand corrected on the timeline. Still not sure how we should best be juggling stuff like this. Every option has a unique set of bad consequences. Bombing the Houthi's is an easy one; the relationships between our adversaries is a whole different ballgame/

Reactions: mediaexpert

ugh...don't leave the Taliban out. They got equipment and money

"Lifted the threats." That's just silly word salad.

There were sanctions. Obama lifted some (not all) of them. Trump re-instated many of them and added new sanctions on Iran. Biden has not lifted the Trump sanctions.

The downside of the Trump/Biden philosophy? Iran now sells their oil to China and Russia. A LOT of it to those two American primary adversaries. Do we want heavy Iranian sanctions with the subsequent alliance between Iran and China?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know, but one thing I'm sure of is that it is not an easy thing to navigate. Obama tried something different than the Trump/Biden philosophy; neither way is a good situation.
The Trump philosophy was to reach the Abraham accord agreements with Arab countries to box out Iran.

Biden' policy has been to appease Iran in mindless pursuit of Obama's dishonest and naive nuclear development agreement with Iran.

I became disenchanted with politics after reading the Ellsberg Papers. I had been a Civil Rights Leader, so I voted for Obama. He looked presidential, and all he had to say was that I studied hard, worked hard, and kept my nose clean, and if I can become President anyone can.

Initially, I disliked Trump, but I listened when he called in or when they interviewed him. He made sense, but it wasn't until I noticed ABC, NBC, and CBS all warped what he said that I decided to vote for him. And he is the first president since DDE to do what he said he would do or at least try like heck to do it.

Looking back Bush, Gore, Kerry, Obama, McCain, and Romney were all puppets of the Globalist Corporations, and it did not matter which one you voted for. You got 1. Be submissive to China because they have a great market that buys our goods and services. 2. Open the border so we can get cheap labor. 3. Keep wars going because the military-industrial complex needs to make money. 4. Send aid to countries that hate us and sponsor bills and programs, because there is a lot of graft to divide.

Trump is not Presidential, but I am not sure a good guy image would work. He ran and will run again on creating a good economy, eliminating useless wars, and securing the border. I am not sure who doesn't want this 100% - except for the swamp and that includes Republicans and Democrats.

Trump gave Kim something far more important to him than money. The leader of the free world gave him international recognition and legitimacy by going to NK. Ransom lol.

Oil production and supplies were near record lows during Covid. Demand skyrocketed as the world economy was coming out of the pandemic. What’s so hard to understand?

The Taliban got equipment after Biden pulled out of Afghanistan. Biden did right by doing so, but he pulled the military out first. This led to the deaths of 13 marines and, more importantly, an unknown number of Afghan supporters of the USA. The Taliban became a leader in military equipment afterward, allegedly supporting Hamas and the Houthis.

That is a good point about the Wuhan Flu, and I am sure that it increased it. However, because of the timing of Biden's coming into office, I think it was Biden's stance on the Green New Deal and his response that US pipelines hurt the earth, but apparently Russian and Middle Eastern pipelines don't.

I love Trump's response of drill baby drill.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT