ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in appeals court today arguing he has complete immunity

I guess he does believe he can do anything he wants.

Anybody want to argue he should win his appeal? Pretzel away.
He has 2 court battles going on and a third investigation (actually more cases but all pertain to the three situations listed), IMO all political.

Th NY Civil case is bizarre, no victim, all lenders have gotten paid and would again do business with Trump. His properties were not over valued.

The Georgia case is reminiscent of the Ukraine phone call. All BS.

WTF is Jack Smith investigating.
Trump was not charged with insurrection.

So Trump will probably be found guilty of something only because of the court venues. This will look bad in the public eye for those voters uninformed.

Trump will eventually be found innocent in a court of appeals however, this may or may not be accomplished before the election. Thus costing him all the uninformed voters votes.

Sol Trump figures is best option is get all these cases thrown out on the POTUS immunity clause.

He has 2 court battles going on and a third investigation (actually more cases but all pertain to the three situations listed), IMO all political.

Th NY Civil case is bizarre, no victim, all lenders have gotten paid and would again do business with Trump. His properties were not over valued.

The Georgia case is reminiscent of the Ukraine phone call. All BS.

WTF is Jack Smith investigating.
Trump was not charged with insurrection.

So Trump will probably be found guilty of something only because of the court venues. This will look bad in the public eye for those voters uninformed.

Trump will eventually be found innocent in a court of appeals however, this may or may not be accomplished before the election. Thus costing him all the uninformed voters votes.

Sol Trump figures is best option is get all these cases thrown out on the POTUS immunity clause.
The uninformed voters you speak of don’t include MAGA?

Back to the point, the president has immunity against civil suits if his actions are within the scope of his job.
There is no immunity clause for criminal immunity. Actually there’s not one for either criminal or civil in the constitution.

Explain more to me about this concept of a criminal defendant being "found innocent."

It would help me to understand if you would cite examples of other criminal defendants that have been "found innocent."

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Explain more to me about this concept of a criminal defendant being "found innocent."

It would help me to understand if you would cite examples of other criminal defendants that have been "found innocent."
Sounds like you're trying to do a gotcha because of his wording. I would hope you understand what he meant.

Reactions: herrli
He really does live for these Trump moments. Obviously there is noting more important than posting about Trump.
Another first in history. A former president claiming criminal immunity for actions he took in office. It’s absurd to talk about it. Can’t find the story anywhere in the news cycle. Freakin idiot.

• Haha
Another first in history. A former president claiming criminal immunity for actions he took in office. It’s absurd to talk about it. Can’t find the story anywhere in the news cycle. Freakin idiot.
You’re more concerned about Trump than the destruction of America by Biden and the democrats. The border being non existent to anyone coming in daily. The destruction of democracy. Yes democracy what you scream about all the time. Keep Trump off the ballot is how the democrats think they can win. That’s more of a destruction of democracy than this January 6th agenda by the democrats.

Democrats must be afraid they might lose based on their policy on crime, the border, economy, world peace, inflation. Anyway back to the topic at hand. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You’re more concerned about Trump than the destruction of America by Biden and the democrats. The border being non existent to anyone coming in daily. The destruction of democracy. Yes democracy what you scream about all the time. Keep Trump off the ballot is how the democrats think they can win. That’s more of a destruction of democracy than this January 6th agenda by the democrats.

Democrats must be afraid they might lose based on their policy on crime, the border, economy, world peace, inflation. Anyway back to the topic at hand. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
It’s like what trump says in EVERY speech. “The democrats are destroying our country. They are destroying our country.” That’s your new mantra. You say it all the time now. He’s got you. 3 times in a paragraph.

The border problem is destroying our country? Really?

Inflation is way down. Gas prices too. Some crime is up, some crime is down. Unemployment is great, manufacturing jobs are REALLY coming back, it’s not just being claimed. I didn’t know the president was in charge of world peace lol…….like you people ever gave a damn about what happens outside of America.

Trump is running for president. He’s been indicted many times. He gives speeches every day, making outrageous statements…….he could have negotiated his way out of the civil war, the J6 convicts are “hostages”………feeding people like you the red meat to keep you pissed off. He’s leading in the polls by historical margins. But we aren’t supposed to talk about him? Wtf is wrong with you? Why can’t we talk about the clear favorite to be the Republican nominee? Aren’t we SUPPOSED to talk about who we are or aren’t voting for and why?

As always, even “independents” like you don’t want to talk about the REAL threat to democracy, at least the bad stuff, because you’re embarrassed to have to defend him………unless you can claim he’s the victim.

There’s only one president who refused to acknowledge the results of his election and stuck with it for years. Only one president who clearly called for the termination of the constitution. That’s your guy. But like everything with you guys…….. it’s not us, it’s them. Every single time.

Inflation is way down.
You sound as confused about inflation as Joe Crow, who at one point in summer 2022 was crowing about the inflation rate coming down from one month to the next if I recall.

The inflation rate is down from astronomical levels of 2022. However, that does not mean prices have gone down for food, rent, cars, etc from the levels they reached. Can you understand that?

It’s like what trump says in EVERY speech. “The democrats are destroying our country. They are destroying our country.” That’s your new mantra. You say it all the time now. He’s got you. 3 times in a paragraph.

Inflation is way down. Gas prices too. Some crime is up, some crime is down. Unemployment is great, manufacturing jobs are REALLY coming back, it’s not just being claimed. I didn’t know the president was in charge of world peace lol…….like you people ever gave a damn about what happens outside of America.

Trump is running for president. He’s been indicted many times. He gives speeches every day, making outrageous statements…….he could have negotiated his way out of the civil war, the J6 convicts are “hostages”………feeding people like you the red meat to keep you pissed off. He’s leading in the polls by historical margins. But we aren’t supposed to talk about him? Wtf is wrong with you? Why can’t we talk about the clear favorite to be the Republican nominee? Aren’t we SUPPOSED to talk about who we are or aren’t voting for and why?

As always, even “independents” like you don’t want to talk about the REAL threat to democracy, at least the bad stuff, because you’re embarrassed to have to defend him………unless you can claim he’s the victim.

There’s only one president who refused to acknowledge the results of his election and stuck with it for years. Only one president who clearly called for the termination of the constitution. That’s your guy. But like everything with you guys…….. it’s not us, it’s them. Every single time.
Don’t understand why people like you are against making the country better. Things are way worse now than they were under Trump. Why remove him from the ballot? Put him on the ballot then don’t vote for him. It’s that simple. That’s a threat to democracy having democrats determine who should or shouldn’t be on the ballot. Democrats talk about the threat to democracy, but they are the threat.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You sound as confused about inflation as Joe Crow, who at one point in summer 2022 was crowing about the inflation rate coming down from one month to the next if I recall.

The inflation rate is down from astronomical levels of 2022. However, that does not mean prices have gone down for food, rent, cars, etc from the levels they reached. Can you understand that?
Is this idiot post what swayed you, @BuilderBob6 ?

Bobby is the poster child for ignorance that he thinks he is disguising by trying to appear intelligent. Every post he makes just makes him look dumber than the last one he made.

Don’t understand why people like you are against making the country better. Things are way worse now than they were under Trump. Why remove him from the ballot? Put him on the ballot then don’t vote for him. It’s that simple. That’s a threat to democracy having democrats determine who should or shouldn’t be on the ballot. Democrats talk about the threat to democracy, but they are the threat.
I don’t think he should be removed from any state ballot. Lots of never trump republicans, independents, and democrats feel the same way.

He won’t be. But it’s a valid argument that will be settled by the courts…….as it should be. Let the system work. Our system.

Trump feels that same system should have simply declared him the winner because he claimed the election was rigged. I assume you thought that was wrong? Would that have been a threat to our democracy?

• Haha

How would you describe what's happening? There's nothing about it that's good.
Inflation devastated prices of goods. Yes, it's technically down right now, but it's still double the inflation rate of the Trump administration.

There's been about 4 million jobs created. MOST other jobs were recovered from Covid.

Are you now trying to claim that the president has NO control over world peace?
Do you even have a clue WHY he's the clear favorite right now?
The REAL threat to democracy are the anti democracy Democrats. FR. NOTHING Trump did was remotely close to what the Democrats have done, but you guys allow it because you believe the bullshit they sell you.
The Democrats CONSTANTLY go against the constitution, but you're too TDS'd up to see it. They send FBI people to spy on parents who are concerned about their kids. They collude with social media companies to shut down our speech. They constantly LIE about guns and what their capable of to scare people into allowing them to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Etc etc etc.

Every single Republican that's been elected president since Reagan, the Democrats didn't accept the election. That's just a fact.

I don’t think he should be removed from any state ballot. Lots of never trump republicans, independents, and democrats feel the same way.

He won’t be. But it’s a valid argument that will be settled by the courts…….as it should be. Let the system work. Our system.

Trump feels that same system should have simply declared him the winner because he claimed the election was rigged. I assume you thought that was wrong? Would that have been a threat to our democracy?
It's not a valid argument. He hasn't been charged with anything that would bring the 14th amendment into action. It's just ANOTHER example of the Democrats being the authoritarians.

Thinking an election was rigged is not a threat to democracy. If it were, the democrats are guilty of being threats to democracy every time they lose.

Reactions: mediaexpert
To your first point, I don’t think the country would be better under trump. Why are people like you so determined to make the country worse?

In many ways, this last year was one of the best of my life. To put that in terms that you MAGA people here can understand, I made more money than ever. Why can’t I vote on that if I choose to? That’s what seems to drive most of your votes.

You people are freaked the fck out about the border. Fine, vote on that issue. I won’t. And prepare for the ramifications of deporting millions of immigrants, illegal or not, that will happen under trump.

To your first point, I don’t think the country would be better under trump. Why are people like you so determined to make the country worse?
History shows that we were right and you are wrong.
In many ways, this last year was one of the best of my life. To put that in terms that you MAGA people here can understand, I made more money than ever. Why can’t I vote on that if I choose to? That’s what seems to drive most of your votes.
You're too focused on what you make vs what you can buy with that money. You might have brought in more money, but per dollar you can buy much less than you could under Trump. That's just a fact. Money isn't stagnant. It loses value over time. Biden accelerated that by a shit ton.
You people are freaked the fck out about the border. Fine, vote on that issue. I won’t. And prepare for the ramifications of deporting millions of immigrants, illegal or not, that will happen under trump.
Ramifications of deporting millions of people? You mean the ramifications of upholding the laws of our nation? How can you be this stupid?

We spend hundreds of billions of dollars a year on illegal immigrants. Close the border and put that money toward something we actually need.

Inflation devastated prices of goods. Yes, it's technically down right now, but it's still double the inflation rate of the Trump administration.

There's been about 4 million jobs created. MOST other jobs were recovered from Covid.

The REAL threat to democracy are the anti democracy Democrats. FR. NOTHING Trump did was remotely close to what the Democrats have done, but you guys allow it because you believe the bullshit they sell you.

The Democrats CONSTANTLY go against the constitution, but you're too TDS'd up to see it. They send FBI people to spy on parents who are concerned about their kids. They collude with social media companies to shut down our speech. They constantly LIE about guns and what their capable of to scare people into allowing them to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Etc etc etc.

Every single Republican that's been elected president since Reagan, the Democrats didn't accept the election. That's just a fact.
According to Bobby everything was Trumps fault but when it's Biden as President he doesnt have any control over anything or responsible for anything bad that happens while he is in office. Thing is to a large d gree whether by actively doing anything or not Whomever is President sets the tone and are responsible for what happens.

@HipocricalBob6 at it again in typical fashion.

Why are people like you so determined to make the country worse?

Why dont you tell us BuilderBob why are you determined to do that?

So HypocriticalBob I take it you are a Democrat price gouger? Typical Dem , never let an opportunity to screw people who can't afford it over for your own personal gain.

So it would appear somehow you must be taking advantage of immigrants legal or not to have your best year ever? How do you sleep at night @BuilderBob6 ? You are the absolute antithesis of everything you claim to be on here. You have a crew of illegals out finishing drywall in your doghouses you sell at overinflated prices?

It’s not a fact you freakin liar. Maybe in your world where Hillary goes on a talk show and claims she would have won with Russian interference. Is that your definition of not accepting the loss? Ill the question, it is. Because you have to constantly and repeatedly make up your own to definitions to excuse trumps words and actions. It wasn’t really an insurrection so it’s fine. The police instigated the crowd at the Capitol with tear gas. Peacefully and patriotically are the only words that matter in a speech full of incendiary rhetoric. On and on with you. Always a weasel.

NO loser in a presidential election has ever refused to concede. The democrats conceded in every presidential election since Reagan. They realized it was important for the country to move on. Trump doesn’t give a fck about the country moving on. We now have tens of millions of Americans that refuse to move on. That’s the single defining reason for the divisiveness in the country. And Trump LOVES IT. EATS IT UP. That’s what he wants, as apparently you do too.

As another example of your twisting of everything, you deflect to your opinion that democrats constantly violate the constitution. Reality check dumbass, NONE of what you listed is against the constitution! And there are reasons and explanations for what you listed. The FBI investigated the parents that MADE THREATS against education officials. That’s a FACT. Why can’t you people stop spreading this LIE?

Trump SAID,” A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”. That is a clear and unambiguous statement. Can you possibly bring yourself to say that is wrong Mr Patriot?

And PLEASE comment on the thread title if you dare. You claimed the “I can do anything I want” trump statements only applies to Mueller. This isn’t EXACTLY the same, but pretty damn close. Trump is claiming full CRIMINAL immunity for anything he did as president. I’m trying to be very specific. Otherwise you will latch onto one word that isn’t completely accurate and run with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: indy35 and herrli
It’s not a fact you freakin liar. Maybe in your world where Hillary goes on a talk show and claims she would have won with Russian interference. Is that your definition of not accepting the loss? Ill the question, it is. Because you have to constantly and repeatedly make up your own to definitions to excuse trumps words and actions. It wasn’t really an insurrection so it’s fine. The police instigated the crowd at the Capitol with tear gas. Peacefully and patriotically are the only words that matter in a speech full of incendiary rhetoric. On and on with you. Always a weasel.

NO loser in a presidential election has ever refused to concede. The democrats conceded in every presidential election since Reagan. They realized it was important for the country to move on. Trump doesn’t give a fck about the country moving on. We now have tens of millions of Americans that refuse to move on. That’s the single defining reason for the divisiveness in the country. And Trump LOVES IT. EATS IT UP. That’s what he wants, as apparently you do too.

As another example of your twisting of everything, you deflect to your opinion that democrats constantly violate the constitution. Reality check dumbass, NONE of what you listed is against the constitution! And there are reasons and explanations for what you listed. The FBI investigated the parents that MADE THREATS against education officials. That’s a FACT. Why can’t you people stop spreading this LIE?

Trump SAID,” A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”. That is a clear and unambiguous statement. Can you possibly bring yourself to say that is wrong Mr Patriot?

And PLEASE comment on the thread title if you dare. You claimed the “I can do anything I want” trump statements only applies to Mueller. This isn’t EXACTLY the same, but pretty damn close. Trump is claiming full CRIMINAL immunity for anything he did as president. I’m trying to be very specific. Otherwise you will latch onto one word that isn’t completely accurate and run with it.
@BuilderBob6 You really should check in to some anger management counseling. I dont blame you really If I were constantly trying to figure out ways to rationalize why I loved the Biggest POS worst President in US history that has to have his wife around to help so he can find his way off the stage after he attempts to talk even semi coherently I'd be angry all the time as well.

So I understand your anger and hostility, really I do Bob. It has ro be a tough job being you, making more money than ever ( your words) while worshipping a vile , lying SOB that is helping you be so successful because his policies are basically raping lower income people. I'm glad for you Bobby I really am . You are a true democrat in every sense of the word. It's just what you are programmed to do and then gloat about it

Trial speed should suit the preparation needs of the defendant, not the political needs of the government. Right?
Generally? Yes. Though defendants out on bail aren't allowed to stall.

Basically the court gives a defendant appropriate time in accordance with the amount of discovery (and how searchable it is), the size of the legal teams, the docket, and similar length cases.

I guess we are so different. I feel more for others than my own personal gain. I made pretty good last year for being retired. That’s not my point. I feel for people around the world for being in wars. I feel for the people who died for all the drugs brought over the border. The sex trafficking is very bad. Inflation for many is an issue. Obviously not for you and I. The border doesn’t affect you since they aren’t in your neighborhood. I feel for the people who are. It’s not all about me. All we do know is the world and the country is worse now than it was under Trump.

• Love
Yes it is a fact you freaking dumbass. Look it up.
Conceding and saying it was stolen/illegitimate are two different things. You moved the goal posts to fit your needs.
B.S. There were a lot of parents that didn't make threats that were harassed and investigated by the FBI.
Yes I have said it was wrong before. Saying and doing are two different things. The Democrats are doing. Pay attention to something other than MSNBC.

Where do you F’ing live that you don’t think the issues with the border are creating the destruction of our country. Tell me what city? I bet you don’t have them sleeping in your police station? There are 1500 single working age men housed a few blocks from our Federal F’ing office and they issue a safety alert as there was a stabbing in front of the building and a large amount of criminal activity. Can you image a secure federal building with armed officers telling people it’s not safe? Have you lost your park district? Your soccer field? Your community center? Does your kid go to school with hundreds of unvetted people w/o vaccination records? Had your city cut services? Are there single men from foreign countries just hanging around your playgrounds?

Have you ever been to the border in a federal capacity? I have. You got contacts in Federal law enforcement and Homeland Security? I do. 30k Chinese men came in (that we know of) in 2023. Yeah. These conversations freak me out cuz I ain’t some dumbass wokester in the protected burbs. I know reality. And if people knew more they would really freak out.

People’s lives have been ruined by what is happening at the border. Be a human and don’t de-legitimize their suffering.

Where do you F’ing live that you don’t think the issues with the border are creating the destruction of our country. Tell me what city? I bet you don’t have them sleeping in your police station? There are 1500 single working age men housed a few blocks from our Federal F’ing office and they issue a safety alert as there was a stabbing in front of the building and a large amount of criminal activity. Can you image a secure federal building with armed officers telling people it’s not safe? Have you lost your park district? Your soccer field? Your community center? Does your kid go to school with hundreds of unvetted people w/o vaccination records? Had your city cut services? Are there single men from foreign countries just hanging around your playgrounds?

Have you ever been to the border in a federal capacity? I have. You got contacts in Federal law enforcement and Homeland Security? I do. 30k Chinese men came in (that we know of) in 2023. Yeah. These conversations freak me out cuz I ain’t some dumbass wokester in the protected burbs. I know reality. And if people knew more they would really freak out.

People’s lives have been ruined by what is happening at the border. Be a human and don’t de-legitimize their suffering.
Bob still thinks Trump tower was sending data to the Kremlin. A total dem stooge. Reality has no meaning.

Facts don't get through to @BuilderBob6 . He's too stuck on the narrative.

Truly outstanding post. Thanks...

And some people don’t believe the border is a problem.

Why MUST you people LIE about what those who disagree with you say? WHY? Did you not understand what I said, did you forget, or do you just not gaf about misrepresenting it?

I’ve never said the border wasn’t a problem. I’ve said Biden has done a poor job managing it. WHAT I POSTED was a question to your argument that the border problem is destroying our democracy.

It seems trump has conditioned his supporters to lie, just like he does. Two days ago he said “Gasoline prices are now 5, 6, 7 and even 8 dollars a gallon,”. If he really doesn’t know the truth he’s completely out of touch with conditions in the country he wants to be in charge of. I guess that’s possible considering a few months ago he said you need an ID to buy a loaf of bread.

But the more probable reason for the gas price lie is……..he simply doesn’t care about lying. It’s all about keeping up the constant barrage of attacks. He knows YOU don’t care about his lies. He knows people like 03 will find SOME WAY to excuse them or find a whataboutism to throw out. Mostly trump knows he CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS TO SAY, even outrageous lies that are obvious to his supporters. No fact check needed on this one. You guys don’t drive electric cars right?

He has zero reason to tell the truth. Who’s going to hold him accountable, you? He certainly knows his lies won’t affect your vote. He knows if he becomes president again you will believe our country will magically be saved……and he will be responsible. And BTW, if it doesn’t, it will be Biden’s fault. You KNOW that’s what he will say……and you have no problem putting a person like that in charge.

He lies, you lie. Not even a thing anymore.

Why MUST you people LIE about what those who disagree with you say? WHY? Did you not understand what I said, did you forget, or do you just not gaf about misrepresenting it?

I’ve never said the border wasn’t a problem. I’ve said Biden has done a poor job managing it. WHAT I POSTED was a question to your argument that the border problem is destroying our democracy.

It seems trump has conditioned his supporters to lie, just like he does. Two days ago he said “Gasoline prices are now 5, 6, 7 and even 8 dollars a gallon,”. If he really doesn’t know the truth he’s completely out of touch with conditions in the country he wants to be in charge of. I guess that’s possible considering a few months ago he said you need an ID to buy a loaf of bread.

But the more probable reason for the gas price lie is……..he simply doesn’t care about lying. It’s all about keeping up the constant barrage of attacks. He knows YOU don’t care about his lies. He knows people like 03 will find SOME WAY to excuse them or find a whataboutism to throw out. Mostly trump knows he CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS TO SAY, even outrageous lies that are obvious to his supporters. No fact check needed on this one. You guys don’t drive electric cars right?

He has zero reason to tell the truth. Who’s going to hold him accountable, you? He certainly knows his lies won’t affect your vote. He knows if he becomes president again you will believe our country will magically be saved……and he will be responsible. And BTW, if it doesn’t, it will be Biden’s fault. You KNOW that’s what he will say……and you have no problem putting a person like that in charge.

He lies, you lie. Not even a thing anymore.
HypocriticalBob at it again in rare form

Do you not GAF when Biden lies constantly or are you just that stupid? He lies constantly. Yesterday he told us he started the civil rights moment.

@BuilderBob6 you seriously should seek some counseling for your anger issues although it is fun to read. You have put a demented old fool with obvious dementia in office thinking he is going to be able to handle the job?

Keep being you Bob always good for a laugh!

The uninformed voters you speak of don’t include MAGA?

Back to the point, the president has immunity against civil suits if his actions are within the scope of his job.
There is no immunity clause for criminal immunity. Actually there’s not one for either criminal or civil in the constitution.
I never said there was.
Trump is seeking POTUS immunity.

Ok, if the Court of appeals overturns a lower courts ruling, a ruling of guilty than what is the overturned ruling called?
Habeas corpus look it up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT