ADVERTISEMENT

Nuclear Secrets

Jan 21, 2022
Putin's B_cth, Trump showed an Australian Business man and others at Mar a logo top secret sensitive information about our nuclear submarine capabilities. Including information about how far they can get to Russian defenses without being detected. I willing to bet money that the information has already made it's way back to Moscow and Vlad. Trump is the Maga movement is the single greatest threat that out country has ever faced.

I don't doubt that Trump did this or that the secrets have filtered back to Moscow.

I just wonder why the Australian businessman is only now talking about it.
The reporting clearly states that this person has already been extensively interviewed by US national security agencies.

And that the news finally broke because the Australian told so many others after Trump told the Australian.

Just the latest example of why Trump is pathetic, shameful, and unimaginably dangerous.

Sheep are easily manipulated. Just another example.
Lol. Like the views expressed here by you and the rest of MAGA aren’t the same as trump and the right wing media.

The same BS everyday. All those on the right are independent thinkers who formed their positions all on their own. Eeeeeverbody else are sheep who just repeat what they’re told. Gtfo

Lol. Like the views expressed here by you and the rest of MAGA aren’t the same as trump and the right wing media.

The same BS everyday. All those on the right are independent thinkers who formed their positions all on their own. Eeeeeverbody else are sheep who just repeat what they’re told. Gtfo

The same BS everyday. All those on the right are independent thinkers who formed their positions all on their own. Eeeeeverbody else are sheep who just repeat what they’re told. Gtfoe left

My views are that of my pocketbook. Thus, unlike the left, I don't need a media apparatus to let me know my view.

If you look @ the left they vote as a group for various emotional reasons all manipulated by the media.

Evidence of this is......
1. The current inflation and cost index.....which Dem households are now scratching their heads about because the media manipulation of their focus elsewhere. They are freaking out about costs because they were manipulated away from reality.
2. Secondly, the left wanted open borders because of media manipulation.....now that illegals flooded Chicago & NYC.....the left are freaking out in the media because they emotionally voted for something based on media manipulation of their focus away from reality.

Have you taken a patent out on latent stupidity yet Bob? You might want to get on it you old fool. @HoosierfanJM Is coming up fast on your flank!

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

While you are out of hiding, tell us what you think of the racist idiot you voted for to be president?

Has he met your expectations, Bob?

• Love
Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
My views are that of my pocketbook. Thus, unlike the left, I don't need a media apparatus to let me know my view.

If you look @ the left they vote as a group for various emotional reasons all manipulated by the media.

Evidence of this is......
1. The current inflation and cost index.....which Dem households are now scratching their heads about because the media manipulation of their focus elsewhere. They are freaking out about costs because they were manipulated away from reality.
2. Secondly, the left wanted open borders because of media manipulation.....now that illegals flooded Chicago & NYC.....the left are freaking out in the media because they emotionally voted for something based on media manipulation of their focus away from reality.
And now this administration is building the boarder wall and blaming Trump LMAO!!!!

Sheep are easily manipulated.
But irrefutable evidence,

first hand under oath witnesses,

the rule of law,

the universal and just application of the rule of law by courts that have heard evidence under oath, and

through the inherent good of the American people, my faith in the eventual elimination of the charlatan Trump and those that would follow him into hell and beyond,

are not.

Last edited:

Tell us about the border wall Bob. Why did Joe kick his dog?

Putin's B_cth, Trump showed an Australian Business man and others at Mar a logo top secret sensitive information about our nuclear submarine capabilities. Including information about how far they can get to Russian defenses without being detected. I willing to bet money that the information has already made it's way back to Moscow and Vlad. Trump is the Maga movement is the single greatest threat that out country has ever faced.
We're on the verge of thermonuclear annihilation thanks to the geriatric fart stain in the whitehouse. What the flying **** do you know about Moscow?

Tell us about the border wall Bob. Why did Joe kick his dog?
And why has Joe Crow allowed his german shepherd Commander to bite SS and WH staff 13 times? You would think Dr. Jill Crow would arrange for that demented dog to be put down - and also to send Commander to live with Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
And why has Joe Crow allowed his german shepherd Commander to bite SS and WH staff 13 times? You would think Dr. Jill Crow would arrange for that demented dog to be put down - and also to send Commander to live with Hunter.
And when Obama wore that tan suit! That was horrible and waaay worse than

(checks thread title) TRUMP REVEALING NUCLEAR PROGRAM SECRETS TO A FOREIGN BUSINESSMAN.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and herrli

the rule of law,

the universal and just application of the rule of law by courts that have heard evidence under oath, and

through the inherent good of the American people, my faith in the eventual elimination of the charlatan Trump and those that would follow him into hell and beyond,

are not.

I am guessing there are roughly 30-40% of the people that voted for Trump that clearly are sheep because for them it's emotional.

They are like the emotional Dem voters, easily manipulated on their focus.

The rest of his voters not so much.....they are fact driven, wallet driven folks just looking out for their families.

Wait, are you suggesting that the dog first be put down and then sent to live with Hunter?!!?

So either Hunter has the ability to resuscitate dead dogs, or

Hunter will receive a dead dog (and probably try to smoke the ashes, Keith Richards style).

• Haha
Reactions: herrli

the rule of law,

are not.
383210746_18290982778135621_784317641568082532_n.jpg

I am guessing there are roughly 30-40% of the people that voted for Trump that clearly are sheep because for them it's emotional.

They are like the emotional Dem voters, easily manipulated on their focus.

The rest of his voters not so much.....they are fact driven, wallet driven folks just looking out for their families.
Good post—Definitely not all. Only those that would follow him to hell and beyond.

He did way more horrible things than that.
Faux News thought that was the end of the world. Also, Faux News had a fit the time that Michele Obama had the gall to wear a dress exposing her shoulders.

Faux News thought that was the end of the world. Also, Faux News had a fit the time that Michele Obama had the gall to wear a dress exposing her shoulders.

The great mystery is solved. BNI distraught after Fox news opinion shows makes fun of MO wearing sleeveless dress in Winter. We now know why BNI hates Fox.....they made fun of his dream girl. He still is on edge about it to this day. Lol

It will all blow over and be forgotten. Same answer you gave to me.
But to a far different question.

I would be happy if Joe blew over and was forgotten. Far too late for that sadly. The damage he has done to the nation will not be forgotten for a long time.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
@BuilderBob6 @BNIBoiler @HoosierfanJM

Oh no! It was all bullshit... just like everything else they say about him.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
CBS probably paid big money to get Herridge to come over from Fox. I wonder if they are having mixed feelings about it now, given that she is a real journalist.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT