ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers 2018

I think we really do need one this year.

Hope we can supplement the roster with some experience.

I'm speaking of grad transfers. I'm good on CJ. Good player but can't help this year.

I think we really do need one this year.

Hope we can supplement the roster with some experience.

I'm speaking of grad transfers. I'm good on CJ. Good player but can't help this year.

Im all in on Walker if he could play this year. Since he can't I don't think he makes sense.

May or may not even want to come here after his initial recruiting history with us.

He'll end up in a P5 conference tho. Id imagine Butler or Xavier TBH.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Walker? Pass....unless CMP thinks next year is CE's last year. Then IT and Walker can log alot of minutes out front.

I do think CMP adds 2 guys though.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
This doesn’t look like it includes grad transfers though.
If you sort by class it will show you all the seniors and it should say Yes in immediately eligible. Not sure if it is 100% accurate but close enough

If Painter adds....I hope it's a great PG who can come in and run this team immediately. Replacing PJ is going to much harder than many believe.

With Eastern and Isaiah coming in, I’m not sure he’ll do that. Another option is for CE to play point. That’s where he realistically would need to play in the NBA. So why not give him the experience and put the ball in our best player’s hands?

Reactions: Purdue11
Boudreaux going from Dartmouth to Louisville would be a big drop in academic rankings.

Reactions: Cleanface
Yep. Graduating from an Ivy League school in 3 years and then going to grad school at a glorified community college is not a good look. I’m guessing he leaves that part off his LinkedIn profile some day.
Plus I would hope they are on probation for a few years. Boilers may have a good shot if we are still interested.

Louisville offering Mack $4 million a year. Business as usual it seems in Yum land.

What about going after Bryant McIntosh?
As a freshman for the 2014–15 Northwestern Wildcats, he was named to the 2015 All-Big Ten Freshman team.[6][7] As a sophomore for the 2015–16 Northwestern Wildcats, he set the school single-season assist record (213),[1] surpassing Tim Doyle's total of 157 set 10 years earlier.[8] He was recognized as a 2016 All-Big Ten team honorable selection by the coaches and the media.[9][10]

As a junior, he served as a co-captain for the 2016–17 Northwestern Wildcats.[11] That season, Northwestern set a school record for wins,[12] and he set the school career assist record, surpassing Juice Thompson.[13]He was recognized as a 2017 All-Big Ten team 2nd team selection by the coaches and the media.[14][15] McIntosh was one of ten Big Ten players honored as All-District selections by the United States Basketball Writers Association.[16] The 2016–17 Wildcats set a school record for wins[17] and earned the school's first NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament bid in school history.[18] In the first round of the 2017 NCAA Tournament, McIntosh led Northwestern to a 68–66 victory over Vanderbilt with 25 points, including the game-winning free throws with 14.6 seconds remaining, for the schools first tournament win.[19]

As a senior, McIntosh was selected to the preseason All-Big Ten team.[20] He was also on the preseason watch lists for the John R. Wooden Award and the Bob Cousy Award.[21][22] On January 10, McIntosh established the Northwestern single-game assist record by posting 16 against Minnesota, surpassing Patrick Baldwin's 14 from 1992.[23]

Returned from injury to score a team-high 18 points at Penn State (1/5) ... Became first Division I player in 13 years to post 16 assists and no turnovers in a game, while adding 11 points, in a win over Minnesota (1/10)

Last edited:
What about going after Bryant McIntosh?
As a freshman for the 2014–15 Northwestern Wildcats, he was named to the 2015 All-Big Ten Freshman team.[6][7] As a sophomore for the 2015–16 Northwestern Wildcats, he set the school single-season assist record (213),[1] surpassing Tim Doyle's total of 157 set 10 years earlier.[8] He was recognized as a 2016 All-Big Ten team honorable selection by the coaches and the media.[9][10]

As a junior, he served as a co-captain for the 2016–17 Northwestern Wildcats.[11] That season, Northwestern set a school record for wins,[12] and he set the school career assist record, surpassing Juice Thompson.[13]He was recognized as a 2017 All-Big Ten team 2nd team selection by the coaches and the media.[14][15] McIntosh was one of ten Big Ten players honored as All-District selections by the United States Basketball Writers Association.[16] The 2016–17 Wildcats set a school record for wins[17] and earned the school's first NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament bid in school history.[18] In the first round of the 2017 NCAA Tournament, McIntosh led Northwestern to a 68–66 victory over Vanderbilt with 25 points, including the game-winning free throws with 14.6 seconds remaining, for the schools first tournament win.[19]

As a senior, McIntosh was selected to the preseason All-Big Ten team.[20] He was also on the preseason watch lists for the John R. Wooden Award and the Bob Cousy Award.[21][22] On January 10, McIntosh established the Northwestern single-game assist record by posting 16 against Minnesota, surpassing Patrick Baldwin's 14 from 1992.[23]

Returned from injury to score a team-high 18 points at Penn State (1/5) ... Became first Division I player in 13 years to post 16 assists and no turnovers in a game, while adding 11 points, in a win over Minnesota (1/10)

Isn't his eligibility up? I would pass anyway. High volume shooter with low conversion rate.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT