ADVERTISEMENT

This List

I think I read somewhere that Ashley said the diary was forged, but that turned out to be a lie by a troll with hyper TDS trying to support his ignorant viewpoint.
Okay - let's suppose that one line from the diary is true. Is there anything else, or anything to add insight to that one diary line?

Again, we don’t know that Biden showered with his daughter. Have you read anything but the headlines on this situation?If he did, we don’t know how old she was.
I'd say that based on how handsy and sniffy Biden is with underaged girls, there's a very high liklihood Biden was enjoying his father/daughter showers in a weird way.

Okay - let's suppose that one line from the diary is true. Is there anything else, or anything to add insight to that one diary line?
I already added that insight, which is that Ashley has not denied it that I know of, and you immediately responded by lying that she had, with a subsequent link that said nothing about a denial.

Reactions: herrli
So you believe his daughter lied in her diary trying to hurt her dad?
Lol. Your question assumes the diary was real, was not tampered with or reproduced. It has never been confirmed that it was her diary. What she wrote in it has not been confirmed nor is there any context whatsoever if it is hers.

Do you know anything about about how it was obtained or Veritas and their involvement? Do you know they refused to confirm it’s authenticity?

As I asked before, if true, do you know anything about the circumstances of the alleged act? Of course you don’t. You assume Biden showered with his, what, teenage daughter?

This is explains it well, step by step. And yes, the article does say it seems likely it’s her diary.

• Haha
Lol. Your question assumes the diary was real, was not tampered with or reproduced. It has never been confirmed that it was her diary. What she wrote in it has not been confirmed nor is there any context whatsoever if it is hers.

Do you know anything about about how it was obtained or Veritas and their involvement? Do you know they refused to confirm it’s authenticity?

As I asked before, if true, do you know anything about the circumstances of the alleged act? Of course you don’t. You assume Biden showered with his, what, teenage daughter?

This is explains it well, step by step. And yes, the article does say it seems likely it’s her diary.

Lol, a more intelligent question is did Ashley deny it was hers? Discounting hoof's lie on this forum, I find no info indicating she has.

I'd say that based on how handsy and sniffy Biden is with underaged girls, there's a very high liklihood Biden was enjoying his father/daughter showers in a weird way.
Using your logic, you should have no problem agreeing that there is a very high likelihood trump did something inappropriate with teenage girls, given the fact that he was friends with Epstein and traveled with him……and that trump used to go backstage and into the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants when they were naked.

I’m gonna bump this:

“Not sure what Biden actually did though. Was he wearing a swimsuit? Was his daughter six months, six years, or 16? Clearly a big difference between those. Was there any allegation that he did anything beyond being in a shower room?

I don't see any information out there for any of this. It's a long, speculative leap to allege anything inappropriate based on this, unless there's more that I haven't seen. In fact, I've never seen any reason to think that Biden is interested in anyone besides his wife, and given the scrutiny presidents undergo that is a real sign that he is not a problem guy in any way.”

And ask again; is there anything more than one line with no context? I’m not asking to troll—I’m asking the people that ran with this to learn if there’s anything I might be missing here.

I am hoping sucksbad left this forum in shame and is getting help for his perversion(s).

Now there is reason to think he is still posting under the name @HoosierfanJM
Nope, still here. Why should I leave in shame? I said nothing shameful. You can use my post asking for clarity about the situation as a way to imply that i'm a pervert but it doesn't make it true.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Using your logic, you should have no problem agreeing that there is a very high likelihood trump did something inappropriate with teenage girls, given the fact that he was friends with Epstein and traveled with him……and that trump used to go backstage and into the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants when they were naked.
There would be a much higher likelihood if a woman came forward and sued him for that, which has not happened that I know of.

We can be sure that Hillary and Crow's dem hacks looked for that and anything else they could find to discredit Trump, so I think your logic is faulty.

Nope, still here. Why should I leave in shame? I said nothing shameful. You can use my post asking for clarity about the situation as a way to imply that i'm a pervert but it doesn't make it true.
That you claim not to know why you should leave in shame confirms your perversity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Obviously all are liars. Trump is the victim. Everybody is out to get him, even in 2001.

If no one cares about character or judgement, only what they accomplish in office, why is this a thing for Biden?
Because it is another blatant example of the hypocrisy of dems who keep castigating Trump's rotten personal character as if Joe Crow's isn't far worse.

I’m gonna bump this:

“Not sure what Biden actually did though. Was he wearing a swimsuit? Was his daughter six months, six years, or 16? Clearly a big difference between those. Was there any allegation that he did anything beyond being in a shower room?

I don't see any information out there for any of this. It's a long, speculative leap to allege anything inappropriate based on this, unless there's more that I haven't seen. In fact, I've never seen any reason to think that Biden is interested in anyone besides his wife, and given the scrutiny presidents undergo that is a real sign that he is not a problem guy in any way.”

And ask again; is there anything more than one line with no context? I’m not asking to troll—I’m asking the people that ran with this to learn if there’s anything I might be missing here.
I’m not the other poster. I not a 60 year old manager at a fastener company lol. I clearly have a background that allows me to understand judicial matters better than many/all here.

I also bumped my question again: Is there anything beyond one no-context line from a diary that gives any impression that Biden is sexually inappropriate?

Because I see responses to other posts and name calling so I know you’re reading along, but NO response to that question.

I’m not the other poster. I not a 60 year old manager at a fastener company lol. I clearly have a background that allows me to understand judicial matters better than many/all here.

I also bumped my question again: Is there anything beyond one no-context line from a diary that gives any impression that Biden is sexually inappropriate?

Because I see responses to other posts and name calling so I know you’re reading along, but NO response to that question.
I'll answer that,
Sniffing young girls hair, making young women uncomfortable by grabbing their waist.
And my favorite, maybe sexual but demitted, watching the blonde hair on my legs spring back up after the kids brush it down.

Tara Reide, whose claim was supported by her mother's call-in to the Larry King show (many years before Tara made the assault claim public).

All the inappropriate sniffing and touching, although Joe thinks that was all just a personal space misunderstanding. Maybe he views showers with a daughter the same.

Tara Reide, whose claim was supported by her mother's call-in to the Larry King show (many years before Tara made the assault claim public).

All the inappropriate sniffing and touching, although Joe thinks that was all just a personal space misunderstanding. Maybe he views showers with a daughter the same.

Completely on point answer!

Not all that creepy. His explanation makes sense but these days a hug or hand on the shoulder can freak some people out. Never an allegation of inappropriate sexual advance.

She’s now in Russia. To escape persecution, of which there is no record.

She’s now in Russia. To escape persecution, of which there is no record.

You've been careful not to comment on the big picture of how Trump and Biden differ in their treatment of women. That is, Trump worked to keep illegals out of the nation, thereby working to reduce sex trafficking; and Crow, true to his debate statement that "they should come", has opened up the border, making it far easier to sex traffic women, young girls, and young boys. Does that matter to you?

Reade's was an allegation of sexual assault.
Not for nothing, but that Reade woman appears to have some real mental health issues. She's about the same on the 'believe me' scale as George Santos. I'm guessing it did not go well for her in Russia, and that she's no longer there either.

That may explain the one incident but how about the others where he is caught sniffing young girls hair?
I don't need audio to see what is going on!
Can I assume you are joking?

Trump is also constantly sniffing. Clearly a cocaine addiction? Nope; probably allergies or sinus/adenoids issues.

This is really silly stuff.

• Haha
Not for nothing, but that Reade woman appears to have some real mental health issues. She's about the same on the 'believe me' scale as George Santos. I'm guessing it did not go well for her in Russia, and that she's no longer there either.
Do you also consider yourself to be a mental health expert in addition to a legal expert?

I was replying to your inaccurate statement that there was 'Never an allegation of inappropriate sexual advance" by Crow. I don't know if it is true or not, but Tara's mother's call to Larry King gives it more credability than, say, the claims of Stormy Daniels. (As a legal expert, you must know it is not unheard for people to shake down wealthy celebs for hush money, whether true or not).

She may have had mental problems then, or may have developed them since then - for example, from death threats or harassment by dem thugs.

What do you think about Trump v. Crow in their vastly differing approaches to sex trafficking of women and young girls?

Do you also consider yourself to be a mental health expert in addition to a legal expert?

I was replying to your inaccurate statement that there was 'Never an allegation of inappropriate sexual advance" by Crow. I don't know if it is true or not, but Tara's mother's call to Larry King gives it more credability than, say, the claims of Stormy Daniels. (As a legal expert, you must know it is not unheard for people to shake down wealthy celebs for hush money, whether true or not).

She may have had mental problems then, or may have developed them since then - for example, from death threats or harassment by dem thugs.

What do you think about Trump v. Crow in their vastly differing approaches to sex trafficking of women and young girls?
Whaddya think? Do you believe this guy too? Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa; because it's possible and we don't reeeeally know. Riiight??

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/sep/07/tucker-carlson-obama-sex-expose-ridiculous

Whaddya think? Do you believe this guy too? Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa; because it's possible and we don't reeeeally know. Riiight??

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/sep/07/tucker-carlson-obama-sex-expose-ridiculous

Hey...seems as though Trumpy had an affair with this guy. What?? How do we know??

Per Riveting --- how do we know it's NOT true!! Hahahahahahahhahahahaaaaa

Trump’s Love Affair with Gay Intelligence Chief Ric Grenell
*because @Riveting is no expert on these issues so how does he know!

You're diverting again, but that is better than when you tell blatant lies, I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT