ADVERTISEMENT

This Black woman tells the truth!

What you posted is what Faux News does all the time. Y'all like these black grifters because they make y'all feel comfortable. I've heard this several times from white people in my life. These people are what white people call the "good" blacks. They make y'all feel comfortable. These grifters don't tell the truth. What they do is uphold white supremacy because being black to them makes them feel inferior. It's called cultural conditioning. These black grifters like Owens, Elder, Sowell, Diamond & Silk, Officer Tatum, the Hodgkin Twins etc. are all self haters. Eventually, some of these grifters get their black wake up call like Diamond & Silk did when they got fired from Faux News by spreading lies about the COVID virus back in 2020. Then they wanted to sue. Back to this black grifting woman in the video. For a black woman to sit up there and say that Obama has done nothing for black people was disingenuous and she knows it. Nobody gets everything that they want from these polititians but to say that he did nothing for black people, is pretty sad actually.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
What you posted is what Faux News does all the time. Y'all like these black grifters because they make y'all feel comfortable. I've heard this several times from white people in my life. These people are what white people call the "good" blacks. They make y'all feel comfortable. These grifters don't tell the truth. What they do is uphold white supremacy because being black to them makes them feel inferior. It's called cultural conditioning. These black grifters like Owens, Elder, Sowell, Diamond & Silk, Officer Tatum, the Hodgkin Twins etc. are all self haters. Eventually, some of these grifters get their black wake up call like Diamond & Silk did when they got fired from Faux News by spreading lies about the COVID virus back in 2020. Then they wanted to sue. Back to this black grifting woman in the video. For a black woman to sit up there and say that Obama has done nothing for black people was disingenuous and she knows it. Nobody gets everything that they want from these polititians but to say that he did nothing for black people, is pretty sad actually.
No B...these "grifters" you speak of are truth tellers. Honesty is a part of their daily lives. The only black people Obama helped....the Obama family. The first black president....can't count slick Willie...was horrible for the black community.

No B...these "grifters" you speak of are truth tellers. Honesty is a part of their daily lives. The only black people Obama helped....the Obama family. The first black president....can't count slick Willie...was horrible for the black community.
Obama was first Bi-racial President. His wife was the first black First Lady in White House.
Obama mother passed away in 1995. White lady from Kansas. His white Grandmother passed away before he became President.

How is this woman a grifter? I swear, anyone you don't agree with that is also black is a grifter to you. You are so lost in the bullshit, it's sad really.

Reactions: mediaexpert
How is this woman a grifter? I swear, anyone you don't agree with that is also black is a grifter to you. You are so lost in the bullshit, it's sad really.
Nope. Michael Steele, Colin Powell, JC Watts, Condoleezza Rice, Alan Keyes, and William Hurd are black conservatives that I don’t agree with 99% of the time. However, these folks are are no way black grifters.

Your post made me laugh and is so true. The only black people helped or anyone for that matter was the Obama family. He sure did help himself immensely 💰 💰 💰 from being a community organizer.

Nope. Michael Steele, Colin Powell, JC Watts, Condoleezza Rice, Alan Keyes, and William Hurd are black conservatives that I don’t agree with 99% of the time. However, these folks are are no way black grifters.
I've been trying to think of who you remind me of for a long time reading your posts....Sherman Helmsley! I guess you've been "movin' on up".

How does the woman you are calling a grifter compare with dem icon 'Rev" Al Sharpton on the bni grift scale?

How about dem icon 'Rev' Jesse 'Baby Daddy' Jackson?

Obama was first Bi-racial President. His wife was the first black First Lady in White House.
Obama mother passed away in 1995. White lady from Kansas. His white Grandmother passed away before he became President

Obama was not known nor referred to as the First Bi-racial president though he is. But in reality, Slick was the first "black" Prez.

How does the woman you are calling a grifter compare with dem icon 'Rev" Al Sharpton on the bni grift scale?

How about dem icon 'Rev' Jesse 'Baby Daddy' Jackson?
I'd guess that the rheeevrhund Al is BNI's number one hero.

Last edited:
Are you hiding, Uncle @BNIBoiler, or still pondering where you would place the two "Rev" dem icons on your black grifter scale?

Don't want to admit they belong at the top?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT