ADVERTISEMENT

The Strategies of Dementia Politics

We are choosing between two vegetables.

Ummmm, then he doesn't know how to put his mask on... the Lone Ranger didn't wear a mouth cover but an eye cover mask... everybody who watched Clayton Moore in the 50s knows that...
MV5BMTczNTMwODgwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDAxNTI2._V1_UY1200_CR165,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Eff off, you twat. You're just a liberal, brainwashed hater. If you ever saw me face-to-face you wouldn't call me that.

Like i said, you’re garbage. In the face of all this man has said and done, you still support him. Garbage. Your only retort is unfounded, desperate projection. Garbage. I’m not saying anything new about you, SD. It’s just who you are.

Like i said, you’re garbage. In the face of all this man has said and done, you still support him. Garbage. Your only retort is unfounded, desperate projection. Garbage. I’m not saying anything new about you, SD. It’s just who you are.
You don't know a damn thing about me. If anyone is using projection it would be you. I'm not a Democrat and after what the Ds have done for the last ~4 years, I will likely never be one.

You're a liberal loser who is filled with hate and vitriol, attacking people you've never met because they dare to support President Trump, even if they don't like everything he says and does. You are brainwashed and the epitome of deplorable.

You don't know a damn thing about me. If anyone is using projection it would be you. I'm not a Democrat and after what the Ds have done for the last ~4 years, I will likely never be one.

You're a liberal loser who is filled with hate and vitriol, attacking people you've never met because they dare to support President Trump, even if they don't like everything he says and does. You are brainwashed and the epitome of deplorable.

When all you have is “Biden has dementia “ when the baboon in charge now rambles and slurs his way into some essentially incoherent word salad, you have nothing.

I don’t care that you hang your hat on Trump and fall in line with the rest of the republicans who are content to keep watching this country swirl, SD. That’s your thing. I don’t need to know you in order to know who you are. You fully support a horrible person who is a horrible family man, personally attacks others, has zero policy and no plans if he’s elected again, and claims that a pandemic is a hoax that will magically disappear. By supporting that, you in turn have shown who you are. Again, this is nothing new; you’ve been doing it since Inauguration Day.

I would actually feel pity for you but it’s not worth any time or effort. You’re just a garbage person, plain and simple. It’s fine; you’re the one who
Will eventually have to reconcile that one day.

You can't even spell dementia correctly and you're lecturing me about it? GTFOH.

Subject change. Insult. Deflection.
Another Trump clown....

Seriously... do you think Trump will look good in the debates? Are you so sure it’s going to be easy?

Why does everyone have him trailing to Biden?

Subject change. Insult. Deflection.
Another Trump clown....

Seriously... do you think Trump will look good in the debates? Are you so sure it’s going to be easy?

Why does everyone have him trailing to Biden?
He’s going to run circles around Biden. As soon as Biden starts forgetting his scripted notes (which he didn’t write), he will bumble and stumble around and the country will see his true condition and his ineptness for the office.

He’s going to run circles around Biden. As soon as Biden starts forgetting his scripted notes (which he didn’t write), he will bumble and stumble around and the country will see his true condition and his ineptness for the office.

People will also be watching Trump. Remember he won’t be talking to his friendly Fox News crowd who believe all his bull shit. He couldn’t even articulate why he should have a second term.

He has a lot of things he’s lied about and things aren’t going well. Who can he blame?!?!
Good luck!

People will also be watching Trump. Remember he won’t be talking to his friendly Fox News crowd who believe all his bull shit. He couldn’t even articulate why he should have a second term.

He has a lot of things he’s lied about and things aren’t going well. Who can he blame?!?!
Good luck!

He’s gonna blame everyone but himself of course!

He’s gonna blame everyone but himself of course!

That works better when you’re the challenger and not the president. A long way until November, but things aren’t going well for Trump.

Trump has a major problem in Florida right now. There are thousands of seniors that are flipping on him. They are most vulnerable to Covid and the outbreak is bad right now. Also.... the attack on Biden is “Dementia Joe.” Seniors don’t like it and I don’t blame them.

.....do you even watch when trump speaks? It's like his orange hair goes in strobe mode. It's the most obvious thing I've ever seen. The adjectives start being repeated (tremendous, great (job), incredible), the lies and exaggerations multiply, every relationship is great, and any accomplishment.....real or imagined......becomes one that nobody thought could be done or they've never seen anything like it. He's even got his press secretary doing it.

After a couple minutes of his stream of consciousness babbling the audience forgets what the question is. That's his special gift.

.....do you even watch when trump speaks? It's like his orange hair goes in strobe mode. It's the most obvious thing I've ever seen. The adjectives start being repeated (tremendous, great (job), incredible), the lies and exaggerations multiply, every relationship is great, and any accomplishment.....real or imagined......becomes one that nobody thought could be done or they've never seen anything like it. He's even got his press secretary doing it.

After a couple minutes of his stream of consciousness babbling the audience forgets what the question is. That's his special gift.
Old Joe has a special gift too

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Old Joe has a special gift too
What you and the other 35%ers still don't get is nobody cares about Biden's issues when Donald Trump is the alternative. That's his BAD trump is.

Keep saying sleepy or basement Joe. Keep making fun of his gaffes. We will keep watching the country go to hell in a handcart under trump.........and his numbers continue to plummet as he continues to show us how he cares more about statues and antifa than the safety and security of this country.

At least Trump can string two coherent sentences together back-to-back.

On youtube there's an ad that keeps playing of Joe Biden asking for my vote. Even reading from the teleprompter he eff'd up the ad. I was shocked that his campaign wouldn't have re-shot the take.

On youtube there's an ad that keeps playing of Joe Biden asking for my vote. Even reading from the teleprompter he eff'd up the ad. I was shocked that his campaign wouldn't have re-shot the take.
Then you really don't watch trump or you're a liar.

I understand why you make the argument about Joe's mistakes or his mental state. Trump is no better if not worse. But again, people don't care. Biden is trusted, intelligent and experienced. People are tired of the everyday drama of an insecure president looking for attention or a fight. Biden doesn't have to be tremendous or great or incredible to be better than trump.

Last edited:
Then you really don't watch trump or you're a liar.

I understand make the argument about Joe's mistakes or his mental state. Trump is no better if not worse. But again, people don't care. Biden is trusted, intelligent and experienced. People are tired of the everyday drama of an insecure president looking for attention or a fight. Biden doesn't have to be tremendous or great or incredible to be better than trump.
Trusted? No. He has a long long history of lying
Intelligent? It’s hard to say that with his mind failing
Experienced? Absolutely. Joe has been a politician for over 5 decades

Trump truly has 10 words in his vocabulary.

Reactions: cosmickid
Trusted? No. He has a long long history of lying
Intelligent? It’s hard to say that with his mind failing
Experienced? Absolutely. Joe has been a politician for over 5 decades
Whatever. You want to argue Joe lies like trump to the American people knock yourself out. Or argue that trump is smarter than him, even if he is diminished. Most of all......
PLEASE argue at the top of your lungs that Joe's experience is a negative, that he's deep state all the way, complete with child molestation out of a pizza joint. I beg you.

Joe lies more than trump, he isn't as smart as trump, and his experience is a negative. That's what you should go with.

Reactions: cosmickid

I really wonder if you know what the word "coherent" means? There are literally tears rolling down my face because I laughed so hard at this. I had never even seen this before just now, and it's not up there in the 5-10 Million views like so many of these other Trump blooper reels. It's only got 925,000 or so views and they didn't even include his lunacy about "raking forest floors in Finland"...

But this is truly gut-busting hilarious. This right here is exactly why the "cognitive decline" attacks are a tough sell for anyone other than fully indoctrinated Trumpers. Since your avatar is a pilot, you might get a kick out of knowing you can't see a stealth fighter. And if you think for a second this buffoon understands that the "invisibility" of stealth refers only to radar, then all I can say is go gulp some bleach.

At the rate we’re going, most of Trump’s base will be dead from the virus because of his ineptitude so kudos to you on your confidence.

Amazing powers of rationalization. It's funny listening to Biden criticize Trump for his handling of CV-19, when he called Trump a racist and xenophobe for closing travel with China on 31 Jan. If Joe were in the WH, when would he have closed travel to/from China? Ever?

Perhaps Cuomo would have done a better job, if he were in the WH? Oh, that's right, he was begging Trump for help, as he was sending CV-19 positive people back into nursing homes, causing thousands of unnecessary deaths.
Cuomo gives better CV-19 press conferences, but Trump actually did a much better job dealing with the virus. He mobilized a lot of industrial leaders to create, masks, ventilators and test kits.

It's amazing how your heads are wired to explode, if you gave Trump credit for ANYTHING.

It's the typical Left/Right divide. The Left is much more interested in symbolism, than they are in substance, which is why they preferred Obama to Trump. Obama was incompetent as President, but he was articulate and he looked good, which is all the Left cares about. Trump is inarticulate, but despite being hit with a constant barrage of attacks, since he won the election, Trump has done numerous things that have made our country substantially better and stronger. The substance matters to the Right, but the Left blows it off, because Trump is orange and talks funny. What a world...

Dimentia... if you only knew what kind of pain it caused people. To use it as political attack... you have no balls sir!

My mother had dementia, when she was in her 80's and Biden is absolutely showing the early signs of dementia. You can spin it or rationalize it all you want, but it is obvious to anyone, who has ever been around it.

I really wonder if you know what the word "coherent" means? There are literally tears rolling down my face because I laughed so hard at this. I had never even seen this before just now, and it's not up there in the 5-10 Million views like so many of these other Trump blooper reels. It's only got 925,000 or so views and they didn't even include his lunacy about "raking forest floors in Finland"...

But this is truly gut-busting hilarious. This right here is exactly why the "cognitive decline" attacks are a tough sell for anyone other than fully indoctrinated Trumpers. Since your avatar is a pilot, you might get a kick out of knowing you can't see a stealth fighter. And if you think for a second this buffoon understands that the "invisibility" of stealth refers only to radar, then all I can say is go gulp some bleach.

You act like you're some kind of intellectual savant, yet you can't even comprehend that my avatar is Bane from the movie "The Dark Knight Rises"?

How old are you? Still drinking from a sippy cup in 2012?

Reactions: atlboiler2156
My mother had dementia, when she was in her 80's and Biden is absolutely showing the early signs of dementia. You can spin it or rationalize it all you want, but it is obvious to anyone, who has ever been around it.

The early signs? When would he truly get it then in your medical opinion?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
They don't want to believe it. They are in denial.

When is Donald Trump going to lose it in your medical opinions? He’s what...74? When does he become incapable?

Can you guys give me another politician that you like besides Trump? I’m curious...

When is Donald Trump going to lose it in your medical opinions? He’s what...74? When does he become incapable?

Can you guys give me another politician that you like besides Trump? I’m curious...
Ronald Reagan, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, Teddy Roosevelt, Steve Scalise, Newt Gingrich.

Ronald Reagan, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, Teddy Roosevelt, Steve Scalise, Newt Gingrich.

I think Newt would have done 10 times better on this pandemic than Trump. I don’t agree with Newt on a lot of things, but he’s at least competent. Mitch Daniels would have had the best response possible. Trump just can’t do it....

Amazing powers of rationalization. It's funny listening to Biden criticize Trump for his handling of CV-19, when he called Trump a racist and xenophobe for closing travel with China on 31 Jan. If Joe were in the WH, when would he have closed travel to/from China? Ever?

Perhaps Cuomo would have done a better job, if he were in the WH? Oh, that's right, he was begging Trump for help, as he was sending CV-19 positive people back into nursing homes, causing thousands of unnecessary deaths.
Cuomo gives better CV-19 press conferences, but Trump actually did a much better job dealing with the virus. He mobilized a lot of industrial leaders to create, masks, ventilators and test kits.

It's amazing how your heads are wired to explode, if you gave Trump credit for ANYTHING.

It's the typical Left/Right divide. The Left is much more interested in symbolism, than they are in substance, which is why they preferred Obama to Trump. Obama was incompetent as President, but he was articulate and he looked good, which is all the Left cares about. Trump is inarticulate, but despite being hit with a constant barrage of attacks, since he won the election, Trump has done numerous things that have made our country substantially better and stronger. The substance matters to the Right, but the Left blows it off, because Trump is orange and talks funny. What a world...

I’m not saying anyone would have been perfect but i guarantee you folks like Cuomo would listen to the doctors and scientists vs wishing the virus would just up and disappear.

Your left/right argument is nonsense FYI. And I would love to know what Trump has done to make this country stronger. I look out the window and it’s not a pretty sight. And he’s done NOTHING but throw gas on the flames.

I’m guessing things for you are better, and if that’s all that matters then that’s fine.

The video includes numerous questions including a gotcha attempt from FOX where they ask a ridiculous question about has he had a cognitive function test. In response,Biden says he is looking forward to matching wits with Trump...

The examples you gave are from the campaign, and Biden didn't win either NH or Iowa. The exchange with the "autoworker" worked to his benefit, as he won the MI primary by 230,000 votes more than voted for Clinton and Bernie combined in 2016.

Btw, this is Trump talking like a moron in front of actual supporters. Who do you think wrote this madness?

And what exactly in that was madness? He was speaking truth. Loved the orange joke he threw in there. I like the fact that he can laugh at or poke fun at himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT