ADVERTISEMENT

The joys of Identity Politics.

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
When Joe Biden was in the Dem primaries for President, he announced that he would select a Black woman as his running mate. We got Kamala Harris.

When Biden became President and he announced his cabinet selections, he let us know that each was the First of a given Racial, Ethnic or Sexual Orientation group to hold that position. All his concerns appeared to be related only to biological factors. I don't recall him expounding on the resume/qualifications or competence of any of his appointees, which has ultimately given us the most incompetent WH staff in our history. For example:

VP - Kamala seems to have no knowledge of anything. She has done nothing at the border. Has embarrassed our nation in Poland, due to her monumental ignorance. When she's asked a question, which confounds her, she cackles. Unfortunately, she spends most of her time cackling.

SecDef - Austin seems more interested in Critical Race Theory and Social Equity, than in force readiness. The Fuster Cluck known as our exit from Afghanistan occurred on his watch and NO ONE was held accountable. Accountability was always a significant element of our military, but apparently not at the top of the food chain now.

Attorney General - Garland. Based on how incompetent he's been as AG, we should be thankful that he's not on the Supreme Court. After receiving a letter from the head of a Teacher's union, he had FBI agents investigating parents, as potential domestic terrorists. Great judgment...

Transportation Sec - Buttigieg. The only qualification Pete had for this job was that he had a drivers license. The Pothole King of South Bend got the job, because he was openly gay. He's done a great job by taking two months off for Paternity leave in his first 10 months on the job. Other than a few photo ops, he's done nothing to solve the supply chain problems in our country.

Energy Sec - Granholm. She's similar to Kamala. When she's asked a question, for which the answer is beyond her comprehension, she starts laughing. I've seen this several times, when she was asked such basic questions as "How much oil does the US consume in a day?". That seems to be a fundamental piece of information for being able to do that job.

I could do more, but I think this is a good representative sampling of the incompetence Biden has surrounding him.

Of course Joe doesn't learn from his mistakes. He immediately said that he was going to appoint a Black Woman to the Supreme Court. Obviously, he's pandering to the Black voters and it should be very obvious to them. If Joe had an IQ greater than double digits, he would have announced that he was going to nominate the most competent candidate for the SC. If he had done that and then announced a Black Woman as the nominee, it would have given her a lot more credibility.

Perhaps, Biden realizes that if he surrounded himself with a lot of competent people, he might stand out as the weak link in the chain. If they're all incompetent, Joe just blends in.

When Joe Biden was in the Dem primaries for President, he announced that he would select a Black woman as his running mate. We got Kamala Harris.

When Biden became President and he announced his cabinet selections, he let us know that each was the First of a given Racial, Ethnic or Sexual Orientation group to hold that position. All his concerns appeared to be related only to biological factors. I don't recall him expounding on the resume/qualifications or competence of any of his appointees, which has ultimately given us the most incompetent WH staff in our history. For example:

VP - Kamala seems to have no knowledge of anything. She has done nothing at the border. Has embarrassed our nation in Poland, due to her monumental ignorance. When she's asked a question, which confounds her, she cackles. Unfortunately, she spends most of her time cackling.

SecDef - Austin seems more interested in Critical Race Theory and Social Equity, than in force readiness. The Fuster Cluck known as our exit from Afghanistan occurred on his watch and NO ONE was held accountable. Accountability was always a significant element of our military, but apparently not at the top of the food chain now.

Attorney General - Garland. Based on how incompetent he's been as AG, we should be thankful that he's not on the Supreme Court. After receiving a letter from the head of a Teacher's union, he had FBI agents investigating parents, as potential domestic terrorists. Great judgment...

Transportation Sec - Buttigieg. The only qualification Pete had for this job was that he had a drivers license. The Pothole King of South Bend got the job, because he was openly gay. He's done a great job by taking two months off for Paternity leave in his first 10 months on the job. Other than a few photo ops, he's done nothing to solve the supply chain problems in our country.

Energy Sec - Granholm. She's similar to Kamala. When she's asked a question, for which the answer is beyond her comprehension, she starts laughing. I've seen this several times, when she was asked such basic questions as "How much oil does the US consume in a day?". That seems to be a fundamental piece of information for being able to do that job.

I could do more, but I think this is a good representative sampling of the incompetence Biden has surrounding him.

Of course Joe doesn't learn from his mistakes. He immediately said that he was going to appoint a Black Woman to the Supreme Court. Obviously, he's pandering to the Black voters and it should be very obvious to them. If Joe had an IQ greater than double digits, he would have announced that he was going to nominate the most competent candidate for the SC. If he had done that and then announced a Black Woman as the nominee, it would have given her a lot more credibility.

Perhaps, Biden realizes that if he surrounded himself with a lot of competent people, he might stand out as the weak link in the chain. If they're all incompetent, Joe just blends in.

Well done.

Idiots on parade voted for by at least a few that have now finally realized this idiocy happens everytime when you vote D. I am thankful for that at least some can be educated.

Well done.

Idiots on parade voted for by at least a few that have now finally realized this idiocy happens everytime when you vote D. I am thankful for that at least some can be educated.
Unfortunately, they're too easily indoctrinated. Give them a week of Biden and Psaki telling them that Putin is responsible for high gas prices, inflation, open Southern border, Fentanyl, rise in urban crime and mask mandates and they'll vote all of the lying Dems back into Congress in the midterms.

Dem President, Dem House, Dem Senate and they're not responsible for anything they're putting our nation through. It's all Putin's fault and what they can't blame on Putin, must be Trump's fault. I'm still pissed off about how Trump screwed up our departure from Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

Well stated. I only wish someone could post on here in simple enough terms that the liberals could understand it. Unfortunately, we can't print with crayons on an internet forum.

Well stated. I only wish someone could post on here in simple enough terms that the liberals could understand it. Unfortunately, we can't print with crayons on an internet forum.

Impossible. They will never get it until it hurts them personally in ways that can't be ignored. Once the mask slips, the illusion is dispelled...unfortunately, this rarely happens

Reactions: BoilerMadness

But some on here say they are proud of their Biden vote because they saved the US democracy and constitution. Tic

But some on here say they are proud of their Biden vote because they saved the US democracy and constitution. Tic
It's amazing how some people can rationalize destroying our country, to avoid seeing a few mean tweets. I can't image how anyone can spin what Biden has done to this country and convince themselves that any of it is a good thing.

Sadly, it's going to get worse, since Biden has surrounded himself with incompetents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT