ADVERTISEMENT

The Darwin Thread

No, it's not the trump republicans arguing against the vaccine and not getting the shot.

Freakin Scott Atlas. A radiologist who became the resident Fox Covid expert and then brought into the WH as an advisor to trump.

Not once in that interview did he “argue against the vaccine and not getting the shot”. Really dishonest twist Bob. He stated facts, which are supported by science, that natural immunity is superior to immunity through the vaccine, by 13x’s. Why are you guys so dishonest about the vaccine and covid? I thought you guys wanted people to “follow the science”?

Not once in that interview did he “argue against the vaccine and not getting the shot”. Really dishonest twist Bob. He stated facts, which are supported by science, that natural immunity is superior to immunity through the vaccine, by 13x’s. Why are you guys so dishonest about the vaccine and covid? I thought you guys wanted people to “follow the science”?
Bob never lets facts get in the way of his TDS

Reactions: jrcrist and SKYDOG
Of course
Of course he doesn't. Just like you, he won't say don't get the shot. Neither will DeSantis or Abbott or any of the other trump republicans. They won't go on record being against it, gotta keep your options open. Just like you do here. And they certainly won't be against a vaccine trump was responsible for.

You all say things like Atlas said. You discredit the vaccine without coming out against it. Immunity is SUPERIOR to the vaccine. Immunity more broadly attacks the virus than the vaccine does. "Nothing known" about the vaccine. Less durable, less long lasting. Far less effective than originally thought. To back all that up? He says "common sense tells us" and "commonly known". The reality is breakthrough cases are happening with previously infected people.

You people attack anybody associated with the vaccine. They're quacks who were wrong about everything and are only in it for the money.......but you'll listen to Atlas, an unqualified partisan hack who parlayed an appearance on Fox all the way to the WH. You downplay it's effectiveness. People lie about its side effects and imply it's killing lots of people. You talk about the unlikelihood of getting the virus. The politicians write laws preventing private businesses from requiring vaccinations to it's patrons. They scream FREEDOM but I guess that doesn't apply to private companies. No vaccine passports for anyone, including healthcare workers. It's not Americans that are spreading it, it's the illegals who are at fault.

And while the mask controversy is not the same as the vaccine, they are tied together when viewed by the public. Anti vaccine people ARE anti mask people. Every anti mask law or regulation, imposed by the party against government overreach, just feeds the anti vaccine crowd.

All this adds up to the same thing. Most trump republicans are for the vaccine while not so deftly criticizing it.

Last edited:
Of course

Of course he doesn't. Just like you, he won't say don't get the shot. Neither will DeSantis or Abbott or any of the other trump republicans. They won't go on record being against it, gotta keep your options open. Just like you do here. And they certainly won't be against a vaccine trump was responsible for.

You all say things like Atlas said. You discredit the vaccine without coming out against it. Immunity is SUPERIOR to the vaccine. Immunity more broadly attacks the virus than the vaccine does. "Nothing known" about the vaccine. Less durable, less long lasting. Far less effective than originally thought. To back all that up? He says "common sense tells us" and "commonly known". The reality is breakthrough cases are happening with previously infected people.

You people attack anybody associated with the vaccine. They're quacks who were wrong about everything and are only in it for the money.......but you'll listen to Atlas, an unqualified partisan hack who parlayed an appearance on Fox all the way to the WH. You downplay it's effectiveness. People lie about its side effects and imply it's killing lots of people. You talk about the unlikelihood of getting the virus. The politicians write laws preventing private businesses from requiring vaccinations to it's patrons. They scream FREEDOM but I guess that doesn't apply to private companies. No vaccine passports for anyone, including healthcare workers. It's not Americans that are spreading it, it's the illegals who are at fault.

And while the mask controversy is not the same as the vaccine, they are tied together when viewed by the public. Anti vaccine people ARE anti mask people. Every anti mask law or regulation, imposed by the party against government overreach, just feeds the anti vaccine crowd.

All this adds up to the same thing. Most trump republicans are for the vaccine while not so deftly criticizing it.
Well said. And predictably, you're getting the laughter reaction from Crayfish McLooneyToons. He and others live in this alternate reality where facts aren't facts and quacks are more qualified than trained experts with decades of research and experience.

Reactions: indy35
Well said. And predictably, you're getting the laughter reaction from Crayfish McLooneyToons. He and others live in this alternate reality where facts aren't facts and quacks are more qualified than trained experts with decades of research and experience.
He does that on every post I make, pleading for attention. He must have an alert set up. He's my biatch.

He does that on every post I make, pleading for attention. He must have an alert set up. He's my biatch.
Every post you make is funny, Wouldn't want you to think your constant TDS was in vain. I am your biatch? dude you are so lost in your alternate reality version of life it is ridiculous.

Every post you make is funny, Wouldn't want you to think your constant TDS was in vain. I am your biatch? dude you are so lost in your alternate reality version of life it is ridiculous.
I think you're just out of your mind and have an unhealthy, potentially dangerous obsession with another poster. It's really bizarre and sad.

Last edited:
V7FgbYZ0.jpeg

Reactions: Crayfish57
The lack of self-awareness is on full display there. I mean we already know she is dumber than a bucket of sand, but only a leftist would be so clueless.
I just find it kind of funny how democrat politicians are openly laughing at their voters with these cloth mask mandates for the peasants, but no rules for the dem politicians & their elite friends. Their voters don't seem to care.

Reactions: Level 42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT