ADVERTISEMENT

@stacie

ImRonBurgandy?

All-American
Aug 14, 2008
Thanks for the write-up. It painted a vivid picture in my head of the locker room after the game. I think we as fans get really down after a loss, but it's nothing compared to the pain felt in that locker room.

Cheers

Originally posted by ImRonBurgandy?:
Thanks for the write-up. It painted a vivid picture in my head of the locker room after the game. I think we as fans get really down after a loss, but it's nothing compared to the pain felt in that locker room.

Cheers
And without a doubt, that last part is very true.

She's always been my favorite writer for Purdue sports, dating back to when she was writing for the FW paper.

I think it's "Stacy".

Regardless, it's an article that all Purdue fans should read. Rather than tearing these young men down, we should be supporting them.

There will be few teams in the country that outwork Purdue this off-season. I expect that we'll see a very focused group next season.

As I mentioned in the game thread, this loss feels like the last time that Purdue lost its first NCAA tournament game in the 8/9 game against Rhode Island when Glenn Robinson was a sophomore. That loss helped motivate Robinson and Martin to put in a crazy summer of hard work and to take the program to a different level in the process. There will be no lack of motivation for the young men who lost last night's game.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT