ADVERTISEMENT

She may mincemeat, but doesn't mince words.

Not sure about the best, there is always someone better or someone not. Again, Harris' qualifications are comparable to other VPs prior and I think she is doing a wonderful job.
"She is doing a wonderful job".
Can you name one single thing she's done well other than laugh when she gets nervous?

Reactions: SKYDOG
I don’t think she’s particularly good at her job……..but wtf do you care? Just a thread so you go on another rant about wokeness?

You started a thread about a black spokeswoman and you accuse BNI of only seeing color lol?

Or is it just another way to attack the Biden admin? Shame on you if you continue to vote for “this”. Do you know anything about this woman other than what you see in the media? Of course not. Yet you judge her……..and judge the administration based on her. Would you like a list of of trump advisors and allies who were indicted, convicted, or went to jail? Would that be worse than a black lesbian spokesperson who doesn’t always speak well?

I knew you were a racist pos. Did not know you were homophobic too……although it makes sense.
BNI is the least colorblind of any poster here. I like debating with him but c'mon man, he sees everything through a racial lense.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
Those 2, Psaki, and all of Obama’s press secretaries were light years beyond this poor thing.
For me Perino, Ari Fleischer, McEanany, Psaki, Gibbs, and Carney were excellent. Smart, responsive when appropriate, appropriately evasive when necessary.

Gibbs and Fleischer were incredibly good.

Sean Spicer and Jean-Pierre are not very good at this, though Jean-Pierre is better than Spicer because, everyone was better than Spicer..

Last edited:
For me Perino, Ari Fleischer, McEanany, Psaki, Gibbs, and Carney were excellent. Smart, responsive when appropriate, appropriately evasive when necessary.

Sean Spicer and Jean-Pierre are not very good at this.
Forgot about Spicer. Thought he was going to have a stroke up there.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
The admin brags about hiring for diversity instead of talent.

She talked about diversity but I did not read that she said instead of talent. And there in lies the problem. When it comes to people of color, y’all assume that they are not qualified for the job. That it was given to them. That is what we call underestimating, undervaluing, and marginalizing. The repubs despise diversity. These folks are highly qualified to film those positions based on prior credentials. It’s a matter of them performing the job just like any white males who held these positions in prior administrations. Chump sure had a lot of white males, and some females that either resigned or were fired because they could not perform their duties properly. Y’all are sure quiet about that. Would make y’all feel better if Biden hired a white male as press secretary and failed at the job like Spicey?

This is exactly what I’ve been saying why blacks largely don’t fool with the Republican Party. You can blame racists like Barry Goldwater and Lee Atwater for this back in the 60s. There has been very little attempt at diversity. The exception was Bush the Younger who hired Powell and Rice in very key positions in the administration.

She talked about diversity but I did not read that she said instead of talent. And there in lies the problem. When it comes to people of color, y’all assume that they are not qualified for the job. That it was given to them. That is what we call underestimating, undervaluing, and marginalizing. The repubs despise diversity. These folks are highly qualified to film those positions based on prior credentials. It’s a matter of them performing the job just like any white males who held these positions in prior administrations. Chump sure had a lot of white males, and some females that either resigned or were fired because they could not perform their duties properly. Y’all are sure quiet about that. Would make y’all feel better if Biden hired a white male as press secretary and failed at the job like Spicey?

This is exactly what I’ve been saying why blacks largely don’t fool with the Republican Party. You can blame racists like Barry Goldwater and Lee Atwater for this back in the 60s. There has been very little attempt at diversity. The exception was Bush the Younger who hired Powell and Rice in very key positions in the administration.

There’s not a chance that Biden would fire KJP no matter how bad she is as press secretary. He just can’t and she is pretty bad at it.

Sean Spicer and Jean-Pierre are not very good at this, though Jean-Pierre is better than Spicer because, everyone was better than Spicer..
They aren’t going to bring up that Spicey was bad. He was absolutely horrible. He lied right out the gate about the size of the crowd at Chump’s inauguration. Nobody started a thread about Spicey. Or at least not one that questioned his credentials. When it’s a black woman, uh oh. Again for the sake of argument that Jean-Pierre is not as good as the some of the aforementioned, her credentials prior to appointment were comparable. Then it’s up to her to perform. It would behoove the Republican Party to be more open to diversity. The lack there of has hurt them and will hurt them moving forward.

Nikki Haley says hello.....

It would behoove plantation dems like you to wake up like these people have:

There always been poll numbers like this with Chump prior to election day. Then reality hits and it ends up 10% or 12%, whatever it was on election day. If the repubs are serious about getting black support, they would bombard the black talk radio shows. Haley did show up on the "The Breakfast Club". Made another fool of herself but should be commended for going on the show. Tim Scott never shows up on these shows. Chump never did. Nor did he and other repubs ever show up at any of the NAACP and other civil rights organization national conventions. The urban radio station on SiriusXM has millions of listeners everyday that is a missed opportunity for potential black voters. They are always invited and welcome to show up. Michael Steele shows up on these shows. If Chump and others show up on the aforementioned platforms, perhaps the 22% black support will be real on election day.

What about the very unqualified white men that were hired in corporate, scholastic, political, etc. capacities over people of color for over 250 years in the US? You say nothing about them.

It’s ironic. But when an highly unqualified black Republican like Herschel Walker runs for the senate y’all are so quiet that you can hear a mouse piss on cotton. Why is that?
I don’t think she’s particularly good at her job……..but wtf do you care? Just a thread so you go on another rant about wokeness?

You started a thread about a black spokeswoman and you accuse BNI of only seeing color lol?

Or is it just another way to attack the Biden admin? Shame on you if you continue to vote for “this”. Do you know anything about this woman other than what you see in the media? Of course not. Yet you judge her……..and judge the administration based on her. Would you like a list of of trump advisors and allies who were indicted, convicted, or went to jail? Would that be worse than a black lesbian spokesperson who doesn’t always speak well?

I knew you were a racist pos. Did not know you were homophobic too……although it makes sense.
Now here you are again, due to a total lack of intelligence calling someone with a different point of view than yours, a RACIST PIECE OF SH^T. As I stated in a post before, it's all and the best you can do.

There always been poll numbers like this with Chump prior to election day. Then reality hits and it ends up 10% or 12%, whatever it was on election day. If the repubs are serious about getting black support, they would bombard the black talk radio shows. Haley did show up on the "The Breakfast Club". Made another fool of herself but should be commended for going on the show. Tim Scott never shows up on these shows. Chump never did. Nor did he and other repubs ever show up at any of the NAACP and other civil rights organization national conventions. The urban radio station on SiriusXM has millions of listeners everyday that is a missed opportunity for potential black voters. They are always invited and welcome to show up. Michael Steele shows up on these shows. If Chump and others show up on the aforementioned platforms, perhaps the 22% black support will be real on election day.
50 Cent says Trump is the guy for him after these years of Biden.

In other words, no matter how senile and incompetent Crow is - and even calling black adult males like you 'boy' - there is no way blacks will consider voting for Trump because he won't come on urban radio ? That is, blacks aren't bright enough to figure out Trump was far better for their interests than Crow and his open border program to keep minority wages down, urban schools overcrowded, and drugs flowing into inner cities?

Can you see how racist it is that you think that about blacks?

Why do you, as an alleged black man (I still think your a fat, bald, ignorant ol' white dude), question Ben Carson?
Just pointing out the hypocracy. Since y’all say that Biden selecting Harris and others is a diversity hire. Did Chump do the same by selecting Haley, Carson, and Chow to his administration? I never heard anyone say that.

Now here you are again, due to a total lack of intelligence calling someone with a different point of view than yours, a RACIST PIECE OF SH^T. As I stated in a post before, it's all and the best you can do.
Your body of work speaks for itself.

Impeachments are flying, it’s an election year, war in the Middle East and Ukraine, and the border is in the news like never before. Yet you’re starting threads about a black lesbian member of the Biden admin. All your posts have something to do with being woke or indoctrinating them damn foreigners that want to enter the country. Or about how you, as a white male, are suffering from discrimination.
Take a couple shots of Geritol, put on Leave it to Beaver and reflect on the good old days when you were in charge and didn’t have to play the victim.

In other words, no matter how senile and incompetent Crow is - and even calling black adult males like you 'boy' - there is no way blacks will consider voting for Trump because he won't come on urban radio ? That is, blacks aren't bright enough to figure out Trump was far better for their interests than Crow and his open border program to keep minority wages down, urban schools overcrowded, and drugs flowing into inner cities?

Can you see how racist it is that you think that about blacks?
Dude, that’s my point. The repubs should be on these platforms every chance they get. The Dems have been doing going on these platforms for decades. Dude, I’m trying to help y’all out. You can thank Barry Goldwater for kicking blacks out of the Republican Party. Just stating ways to get black people back to the party.

Blacks are smart people and know a scheister when they see one. And they saw that in Chump decades ago. They know that Chump did not not one thing for blacks during his tenure. That’s why he needs to state his case on urban radio. Younger black voters may buy into his message. Older black voters ain’t buying his crap.

Just reporting what I see first hand on the ground. If you don’t want to believe me, so be it.

Just pointing out the hypocracy. Since y’all say that Biden selecting Harris and others is a diversity hire. Did Chump do the same by selecting Haley, Carson, and Chow to his administration? I never heard anyone say that.
Exactly. Trump didn't say that because it was not important to him.

Crow and his DEIs bragged about it all the time because it was important to them.

Did Chump check the boxes when he hired Nimarata? Or Dr. Ben Carson? People of color and women are only diversity hires under demoratic administrations?
"It would behoove the Republican Party to be more open to diversity. The lack there of has hurt them and will hurt them moving forward."

This is your quote.

My comment about Haley is in reference to the fact that the Republican Party, which in your mind, lacks diversity, is very close to putting a female, woman of color as the nominee.

Dude, that’s my point. The repubs should be on these platforms every chance they get. The Dems have been doing going on these platforms for decades. Dude, I’m trying to help y’all out. You can thank Barry Goldwater for kicking blacks out of the Republican Party. Just stating ways to get black people back to the party.

Blacks are smart people and know a scheister when they see one. And they saw that in Chump decades ago. They know that Chump did not not one thing for blacks during his tenure. That’s why he needs to state his case on urban radio. Younger black voters may buy into his message. Older black voters ain’t buying his crap.

Just reporting what I see first hand on the ground. If you don’t want to believe me, so be it.
I just explained to you that his efforts to close the border, most notably his remain in Mexico program, restricted the flow of illegal migrants and drugs into inner cities - relative to the drugs, crime, and overcrowded schools that should be obvious to you now if you are really seeing things 'first hand on the ground.'

More and more blacks are vocally unhappy about it, as well they should be.

"They know that Thump did not not one thing for blacks during his tenure"

I know you won't believe this because you don't believe statistics, but when Trump was POTUS, can you tell me which demographic had the largest increase in wages, home ownership, employment?

I'll give you one guess...

I know you won't believe this because you don't believe statistics, but when Trump was POTUS, can you tell me which demographic had the largest increase in wages, home ownership, employment?

I'll give you one guess...
You can thank Obama for that. Also, Biden is exceeding the job numbers during the Chump years. Millions of jobs created since Biden took office and higher wages. GDP growth is the higher than the Chump years.

Your body of work speaks for itself.

Impeachments are flying, it’s an election year, war in the Middle East and Ukraine, and the border is in the news like never before. Yet you’re starting threads about a black lesbian member of the Biden admin.

The thread started with a military wife criticizing KJP for being so ignorant as to say the three heroes killed in the mideast had died fighting "for the administration."

I agree with that military wife. Don't you - or do you want to give KJP a pass because she was a DEI pick, and thus can't be expected to speak intelligently?

Last edited:
The thread started with a military wife criticizing KJP for being so ignorant as to say the three heroes killed in the mideast had died fighting "for the administration."

I agree with that military wife. Don't you - or do you want to give KJP a pass because she was a DEI pick, and thus can't be expected to be speak intelligently?
So what was Spicey’s excuse?

calm down bob...it is quite alright. You are safe here and collectively we are here to help you. One never stands so tall as when he "tries" to help someone.

You are still struggling asking a question and then answering your question. Are you aware that is not how it works? You essentially agreed with what I said when you said, "Would that be worse than a black lesbian spokesperson who doesn’t always speak well?" Bob, as a spokeswoman for the Whitehouse wouldn't you assume (and inadvertently in agreement with me) that speaking well is the number one criteria for the job she was appointed? It appears you have accidently forgot in your rage the context of my post and went further to confuse it with your Trump Traumatic Syndrome that dictates the simple thoughts that dwell inside you. Since you were, and maybe still are confused, I'll try one more time to explain it to you. The post was about not appointing an individual with merit which you agree when you stated she didn't do well in what she was hired to do. Biden chose her as a result of wokeness and not on individual merit. That should have been obvious. I've said many times I'm quite fond of Thomas Sowell, but in your Trump Traumatic Syndrome affliction, you forgot that and confused racism (course that is the get out of jail card used today) with individual merit and obviously...again above your pay grade apparently missed that she was hired because she was black which is racist.

I talk merit and you get upset because you have no problem with a racist hire, with a sexist hire (apparently we are only talking about racism), but the same idiotic premises dwell in other "isms" as well. Need I remind you in your own words you didn't deny she wasn't good at her job and essentially agreed with me arguing with your own position in you own words. I could go on, but why bother? You pretended to disagree with me, and then in your rage actually agreed with me even though you didn't understand the context of the post originally.

What does concern me is not only that you are able to vote and will do so foolishly, but that you keep labeling me with additional descriptions. Long ago in another of your mental lapses, and fits of rage, (have you thought about an adjustment in your medicine?) you called me an arrogant a$$ which I would not only agree with if I were you, and looking at me... and although it was quite easy to obtain, I don't run from it and realize coming from you that was an honor.

Now on you can just call me arrogant a$$ racist pos, homophobe and any other slurs in your childish mind...just make sure arrogant a$$ is at the top.

"Would that be worse than a black lesbian spokesperson who doesn’t always speak well? You just cannot make this up...

Now I must go and perhaps I'll attempt to address BNIs 250 year should I not be so tired and willing to forget doing such makes no difference...

He was a bad pick for the job. Why does he need an excuse?
BINGO! That is exactly my point in all of this. You say Spicey was a bad pick. How come Jean-Pierre can’t be just a bad pick? Y’all labeled her a black lesbian that checked all the boxes?

BINGO! That is exactly my point in all of this. You say Spicey was a bad pick. How come Jean-Pierre can’t be just a bad pick? Y’all labeled her a black lesbian that checked all the boxes?
I didn't label her as anything. The Crow admin did by bragging about all the DEI hires it made.

When Trump hired blacks and gays, he said he did it because he thought they were well qualified, not because they checked a box.

Trump also fired people when they didn't work out. Has Crow fired any DEI hires?

Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG

Need we say more??

It wasn't just a bad pick, it was a deliberate bad pick. Merit was never an issue. The pick as ole Bob admitted was not based upon competence. Instead, in his rage he threw out the usual, but unfounded pitch of racism. Anybody with any time in this forum is aware of the utmost respect I have for Thomas Sowell who is BLACK. So, the logical (which many times doesn't happen for some here) conclusion is to understand it isn't skin color, but the thought process at play that is not respected. That said as incompetent as she is for the job she was appointed, she is not quite to the mushy state of the person that appears to have placed her in that position. No this isn't suppose to be the Twilight Zone, but can you imagine a world where people threw the country away and actually hunkered down for this guy trying to convince the ID teh stupidity through the superego that their vote was not destroying the country.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
It wasn't just a bad pick, it was a deliberate bad pick. Merit was never an issue. The pick as ole Bob admitted was not based upon competence. Instead, in his rage he threw out the usual, but unfounded pitch of racism. Anybody with any time in this forum is aware of the utmost respect I have for Thomas Sowell who is BLACK. So, the logical (which many times doesn't happen for some here) conclusion is to understand it isn't skin color, but the thought process at play that is not respected. That said as incompetent as she is for the job she was appointed, she is not quite to the mushy state of the person that appears to have placed her in that position. No this isn't suppose to be the Twilight Zone, but can you imagine a world where people threw the country away and actually hunkered down for this guy trying to convince the ID teh stupidity through the superego that their vote was not destroying the country.

Was Spicey a bad pick?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT